• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Everyone

I had an incident where I have discussed with my partner going out that I would not appreciate her just dancing/Grindin with other men on a dance floor unless the guy have the respect to ask me and then her if he may, I cant really dance as I have a prosthetic leg and I know she loves dancing.

we went out again and while having a discussion with another friend the girls asked if they could go dance. The friend also made it clear to his wife "dance loose with the Girls, Not with other men" they agreed and went to the dance floor.

when we turned around they were in other men's arms. I am told as I decided that she is not with me and does not respect me that Im insecure and she does not need to ask permission who she wants to dance with. I don't know the guy but she claims he is a friend.

To me your space around your body is reserved when you decided I am your partner in your life. we went home and I took my stuff and left. she went back to the club and spend time with this guy, she is now telling me nothing happened.

My question is: I just want to know what everyone Else's view is on this?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

Ok I have to ask ...

It sounds like you are living with this partner, without the benefit of marriage. 

First it is a sin to live together like that, and a Christian should know this. Secondly, if you are not married to her, you really do not have claims on what she can and cant do. Sure, she should respect your feelings on the matter, but you do not have the authority of leadership over her if you are not married. 

I suggest counseling if this is an issue. And if you are living together without marriage, either marry or live apart without intimacy until you marry (IF you marry).

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

-

Edited by Ana
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

I agree with ayin and if i were you, i would have pack my stuff and left too. I understand her passion for dancing but i think there are other ways to express that.. dancing classes, gym classes like zumba etc. I find it wierd that upon you leaving, she would go back to the club and spend time with the guy. Nonetheless, married or or courting stage, since you both had prior discussion and had agreed, and also, i think your rules / expectations are reasonable, but yet she decided to go against what was agreed. I think yes, these actions do mean she has no respect for you, sadly. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

4 hours ago, Ray360gp said:

Hi Everyone

I had an incident where I have discussed with my partner going out that I would not appreciate her just dancing/Grindin with other men on a dance floor unless the guy have the respect to ask me and then her if he may, I cant really dance as I have a prosthetic leg and I know she loves dancing.

we went out again and while having a discussion with another friend the girls asked if they could go dance. The friend also made it clear to his wife "dance loose with the Girls, Not with other men" they agreed and went to the dance floor.

when we turned around they were in other men's arms. I am told as I decided that she is not with me and does not respect me that Im insecure and she does not need to ask permission who she wants to dance with. I don't know the guy but she claims he is a friend.

To me your space around your body is reserved when you decided I am your partner in your life. we went home and I took my stuff and left. she went back to the club and spend time with this guy, she is now telling me nothing happened.

Welcome Ray :)

This is the welcome section only ,after 3-5 posts you can ask questions in the forum and discuss this situation ..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

This is the Welcome Forum, designed to come in and introduce yourself.  Moved to another forum.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

11 hours ago, Ray360gp said:

Hi Everyone

I do not see anything wrong with them dancing as long as it is not intimate. Are you in a serious relationship with this person? Are you married to this person? If not she can dance with whoever she wants to dance with. I am only hearing one side of this situation. If she went back to the club do you really think she can be trusted? Maybe that should put up a red flag as to a permanent relationship. Do you think you were being too possessive or jealous if she is not a steady girlfriend?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  03/09/1965

I'm no dancer however everyone can mooch on the slow tunes however that's intamit a tune really for couples not strangers as I said I'm no dancer now Jane was a professional dancer but would never dance with another man unless family or close friends 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I do not see anything wrong with them dancing as long as it is not intimate.

I do not know about women, but men can get very excited (sexually) while dancing with girls (especially when any physical contact is involved).

Knowing this, I really cannot be comfortable seeing "my girl" dancing with another; I would not allow such thing.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

I do not know about women, but men can get very excited (sexually) while dancing with girls (especially when any physical contact is involved).

Knowing this, I really cannot be comfortable seeing "my girl" dancing with another; I would not allow such thing.

It all depends on what kind of dancing they are doing. Yes, if they are holding them so tight you can not see the light of day between them. If you have a committed relationship then ...no it is not necessary to dance with another partner.

• Thumbs Up 1