IGNORED

WorthyNews: Trump’s former aides caught up in Russia election mess begin to fight back

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,078
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - Former campaign aides to President Trump have begun to fight back against what they consider libelous allegations in the Russia election saga.

Instead of expensive legal actions, they are representing themselves in what might be considered unconventional actions through court, ethics and FBI complaints. The aim is to clear their names of any involvement in Russian election interference, as alleged by online bloggers, the press and Democrats.

Michael Caputo, a Trump campaign communication adviser, has filed a complaint with the Office of Congressional Ethics against Rep. Jackie Speier, California Democrat. At a House intelligence committee hearing in March, she asserted that Mr. Caputo was Vladimir Putin’s “image consultant.” Mr. Caputo says the claim is false. She later accused him of lying under oath.

“We live in fear,” he said of he and his family after Mrs. Speier’s charges prompted scores of social media threats. [ Source (Read More...) ]

View the full article

It is good to see them fighting back.  I hope they are successful in clearing their names, and if they have been slandered, and it appears some may have been, I hope they are successful in suing the false accusers.  It appears on the surface that Rep. Jackie Speier did make some serious charges.  Can she back them up?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

If it is false information then they have been slandered and I hope they get the truth out. If that is not the case and the truth will come out then justice must be done.