• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Isaiah 46:10New International Version (NIV)

10 I make known the end from the beginning,
    from ancient times, what is still to come.
I say, ‘My purpose will stand,
    and I will do all that I please.’

• Thumbs Up 1

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning "uncovering"), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, “a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".
Bart D. Ehrman, "How Jesus Became God", pg. 59, ISBN 978-0-06-177818-6

2 Corinthians 3:12-18New International Version (NIV)

12 Therefore, since we have such a hope, we are very bold. 13 We are not like Moses, who would put a veil over his face to prevent the Israelites from seeing the end of what was passing away. 14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenantis read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts.16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away. 17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate[a] the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Edited by Steven Heiss

I prayed to our Father in Heaven, in the Name of His Son, Jesus, for the wisdom and understanding to solve a cluster of inter-connected word puzzles that I had found in Genesis 49. In return, I promised to tell the world, and glorify His name. Then, when I returned to the Bible with faith and expectation, inspiration came quickly and the rest of the puzzle began falling into place. Promptings of the Holy Spirit came as quickly as I had absorbed the last one. Epiphany, after epiphany, precept upon precept, I was guided through lesson after lesson. What the puzzle revealed was far bigger than I had ever imagined, and I have come here to fulfill my end of the bargain, my covenant duty: To tell the world, and glorify His Name. 

This is what I was taught is God's Plan: He told the end from the beginning, then obscured it from the casual reader behind an overlapping cluster of universal literary devices so that no one can say that the prophecies were self-fulfilled by deliberate action, since no one knew the secret message beforehand. When enough of what was foretold but unseen has been fulfilled so that the truth will be undeniable, the Veil will be lifted, and the descendants of Jacob will gaze upon their own history in awe. 

I was given the Almanac of the Prophets of Israel to Prove His Word is True and His Precepts are Eternal. It is how God and His Prophets see the past, present and future. The History of Israel's Lost Tribes, told from the very beginning of the saga of Israel... our past... our present... our future.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Less me, more Jesus!

The Holy Bible is a self-paced correspondence course from God. It comes with its own tutorial. It requires only the faith of a child, the wisdom of an adult, and the Guidance of the Holy Spirit. God sealed it for a time, then will open it when that time is done. That time has come, and God wants everyone to seek him through His Word. With the Bible and The Spirit as our only teacher, this is the mechanism that will put us all on the same page. The purpose of this message is to get everyone to read the Word of God in a new light. Let The Light shine by letting Jesus, who is The Light and The Word, teach you through His only intermediary, the Holy Spirit.

When we read out of the scriptures only what they say, and not read into them what we think we already know (faith of a child, wisdom of an adult), we can learn more than many may believe possible. No matter what you believe about the Holy Bible, it is even more than that.

In the Blessings of Jacob (Genesis, chapters 48 & 49), there is a curious use of symbols introduced into what turns out to be a series of inter-related prophecies. This is the hidden tutorial, placed at the very beginning of the story of Israel, that has prevented us from looking through the Veil, because it was sealed. This is how to unlock all of The Holy Bible, not just the Torah. Pray and ask if this is true.

In generic terms, this is an exercise of substituting meanings for symbols supplied in one chapter of the Bible for the same symbols in other verses within the same chapter (then ultimately, the rest of the Bible). The product it yields, is a secondary narrative with vital information that augments the story on the surface and exposes hidden prophecies, while demonstrating how a prophecy that appears on the surface to have been broken and could never be fulfilled, actually was fulfilled... by adding missing information to the prophecy that clearly defines the unexpected and seemingly contradictory manner in which it would occur.

We will dissect these Blessings by applying logic and reason to the written Word, while testing these conventional literary devices: similes, double-entendres, and implied references. These rather common, individual methods of concealment in and of themselves are not very difficult to solve. The difficulty is in recognizing and solving all of them together at the same time. Doing so will establish the clear existence of very specific (not generalized) prophecies, and demonstrate that they are later fulfilled in subsequent books within the canon, confirming the deduction. 

These Blessings are like a puzzle within the puzzle, with an answer sheet to check your work. Solving this puzzle is the first step in solving many other unanswered questions, and many yet to be asked. 

For the modern reader, who is most likely generations removed from the land, and raising crops and livestock, most of the symbols are not as easily understood as they likely were in their day. Those symbols are no longer reflective of our general fields of knowledge. 
This may be a blessing in disguise. With few preconceived notions, it should then be less difficult to allow the Scriptures to tell the reader what each symbol means. 

To recognize and truly appreciate the wealth of information contained within the Holy Bible, one must not overlook any of the clues that are given. These symbols are the keys to a higher level of understanding.

Rather than simply being generic and rudimentary characterizations of people and events, these symbolic references are in fact, a form of code that conceals some very astonishing information. Not only things that are yet to come, but why they must take place. Not only why we must do what we must do, but why we have done what we have already done. History will never look the same again. 

First, the back-story, so that we are all on the same page. Some will be familiar, but you may have missed some of the details:
The blessings of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were handed down through one son only, for the first two generations. Jacob had planned all along to bestow the Blessings of the Covenant upon Joseph, the firstborn son of his first and only true-loved wife, Rachel. He prepared everyone for this eventuality by giving Joseph two portions of whatever his brothers received.

Joseph’s older half-brothers sold him into slavery out of their jealousy, and his understanding of the symbolic nature of dreams is a significant component in what elevates him to prominence in the eyes of the Pharaoh. His wisdom, and confidence earned him the king's trust, and gained him the keys to the kingdom, as Joseph was tasked with carrying out his own advice: Storing up the surplus grain for the seven-year famine that he interpreted to come in seven years time.

Those same half-brothers were sent by their father to Egypt to buy grain during the famine that came. Joseph recognized them, but they had no clue who he was. As the leader of all Egypt, second only to the Pharoah, Joseph accused his half-brothers of being spies and ransoms his younger brother by the same mother to force his half-brothers to bring their father to him to prove their story. 

Jacob came to Egypt fearing he had lost both of Rachel’s only sons, then discovered upon his arrival that they were not only both alive and well, but also, that Joseph had two sons of his own (had become two portions): Ephraim and Manasseh. They were born to the daughter of the Pharoah, introducing royal blood into the family and what would eventually develop into a dominant dynamic.

When Jacob [a.k.a. Israel (Gen 32:28)] adopts his newfound grandsons, he elevates them to equal stature with their uncles as tribal patriarchs. Jacob tells Joseph that any children born to him after them, will be reckoned (recognized or recorded) under the names of their brothers, and this is the Charter for the 13 Tribes of Israel:

5 “Now then, your two sons born to you in Egypt before I came to you here will be reckoned as mine; Ephraim and Manasseh will be mine, just as Reuben and Simeon are mine. 6 Any children born to you after them will be yours; in the territory they inherit they will be reckoned under the names of their brothers.
(NIV Gen. 48:5-6). 

The “Tribe of Joseph” listed in Revelation is not another tribe along side of the tribes Ephraim and Manasseh. The rest of his children live among Ephraim and Manasseh. Jacob gives these boys his Covenant Name, Israel. 

It is Ephraim who receives the greater portion of the blessings of God’s covenant with Abraham, even though Manasseh was the elder. Later on in the Scriptures we will find that this name, Ephraim, is given as interchangeable with that of Israel, ”because I am Israel’s father, and Ephraim is my firstborn son.” (NIV Jeremiah 31: 9)

Ephraim is not listed with all the tribes, by name, in the blessings of chapter Genesis 49, nor in the book of Revelation, yet this is the tribe that received the name Israel, and the greatest blessings of the Covenant. Note that the adoption, and the charter for the tribes, both take place before the other sons of Jacob are called together to be blessed.

This is significant because 11 of the sons of Jacob did not know that there were to be 13 tribes. Joseph, as the only other adult witness to all of his father’s blessings, is the only one besides Jacob himself, who might have a clue as to what is really going on.

The facts speak for themselves, though: When their offspring settled the land, it was divided into 12 territories, with two portions for Joseph, ”for the sons of Joseph had become two tribes--Manasseh and Ephraim.”(NIV Joshua 14:4).  The Levites (who did not receive a territory of their own), were given towns in each territory.

Do not be confused by the term: ”half-tribe of Manasseh”. It is utilized to distinguish the half of the tribe of Manasseh that settled east of the Jordan (where there wasn’t enough room for them all), from the half of the tribe of Manasseh that ended up west of the Jordan. 

Ephraim, by virtue of his prosperity, had the best equipped, best fed, and best trained soldiers. Born amid abundance, he was not known for frugality. Together with the tribes of Manasseh and Benjamin (all of Rachel’s descendants), they made up the most formidable division of the Army of Israel. This was the tribe that produced Joshua, who was appointed Supreme Commander of all the armies of Israel.

Inviting Ephraim’s military aid ensured one of victory, when they accepted; and having a relative not call on them, was to them, a stain on their reputation that caused a strain in relations. Yet some of the Israelites would rather have risked the loss of their battles than to call on Ephraim. Pride and honor dictated that they would rather risk being plundered of what little they had, than to share the spoils of war with the one’s whose gleanings were finer than their own vintage. (Judges 8:1-3) (Modern vernacular: What Ephraim leaves on the vine or in the field after harvest is still greater than the entire harvest of others.)

Jacob then blesses his natural sons (Gen. Ch.49). He divides up the birthright and the blessings among his heirs, and this is the cast of characters, and the symbols that will represent them throughout the Scriptures. This is also the script they will follow from that day forward, throughout history, as they repeatedly act out the tragedy of the dysfunctional family of Israel.

Judah is the central figure in the hidden intrigue, so let’s begin there.  Gen. 49:9 tells us Judah is the lion, and verse 10 says that he is the rightful king over God’s chosen people Israel. (The birthright of leadership that belongs to the firstborn has been forfeit by his elder brothers for their transgressions) Verse 11 is where the plot thickens...

“He will tether his donkey to a vine, his colt to the choicest branch.” (NIV)  

As things that Jacob promised will happen in days to come, the blessings are presented as prophecy, but he speaks in riddles. The four symbols represent four identities. Who are the donkey, the vine, the colt, and the choicest branch?

Verse 14 names Issachar as the donkey, and verse 22 reveals that Joseph is the vine. Verse 22 also includes the word branch, confirming for us that choicest branch is indeed part of the vine. When we insert these identities given for the symbols back into verse 11, we find that: Judah will tether Issachar to Joseph, his colt to the choicest (part of Joseph). Ephraim received the greater blessing, so he is the choicest branch.

The fruitful vine can also be translated as a wild colt (see footnote in NIV). This is a deliberate double entendre, confirming that the singular blessing of Joseph, the Vine, applies to both portions of Joseph: Ephraim and Manasseh, the choicest branch and the colt. With all of the proper identities in place, verse 11 should now read:

Judah will tether Issachar to Joseph, Manasseh to Ephraim. 

Verse 14 says Issachar is “lying down between two saddlebags (or campfires)”(see footnote in NIV). This is another double-entendre, and again, both renderings apply.  Saddlebags symbolize possessions, and campfires are councils, so these are established territorial possessions, under separate ownership, not his own. 

The two double-entendres are brackets around this relationship (each one pointing to the other), concealing the resting-place of Issachar. Manasseh and Ephraim are the two possessions that he will lie down between. This should be no surprise, since we have already learned that Joseph's sons were bound together and Issachar was bound to them. Now we know what that should look like geographically.

Verse 15 says, “When he sees how good is his resting place and how pleasant is his land…” The use of a conjunction "and" to link these two statements to the remainder of the sentence, thus separates their subjects. The secondary statement is not an elaboration on the primary, as it could be without the word “and”; but refers to another place. He has a resting-place that is not his homeland. (This distinction between resting place and homeland comes up again and again, later on in the Bible) So without forsaking (or moving) his homeland, he will take a job 'out of state' somewhere between Ephraim & Manasseh, and do what?

Verse 15 describes Issachar’s job as “forced labor”, but to find out what kind of work that is, we need only look to his master. The one who put him there to do that work is Judah, the king. What purpose could this action serve him? The king’s duty is to rule. Issachar (the stubborn, reluctant, but generally obedient donkey) was Judah’s right hand man, and he knows there is no one better for the job, and he doesn’t like the direction the country is headed. So even though he wasn’t asking for the job, he is “forced” by circumstances to rule over Israel, upon Judah’s authority, while Judah pulls the strings (he reigns, by tying and pulling reins) from behind the scenes.

On the surface, it appears that Issachar is to be a lowly beast of burden, but through the symbols, we find the explanation for the kings and dynasties that issued from him. The name Issachar, can be translated as, “there is a reward”, and there certainly was!

As we read further into the Old Testament, we see that after the death of King Solomon, Jeroboam of Ephraim (the rightful owner of the name Israel), breaks free from Judah, and divides the nation into two kingdoms: Israel and Judah. The Tribe of Ephraim’s blessing of prosperity brought with it political persuasion rivaling that of the king. The other tribes are given a choice between the king & priests, who are due taxes and tithes; or the tribe of Ephraim, whose prosperity trickled down unto all whom associated with them. The Israelites voted with their wallets, so to speak. Absent the Wisdom of Solomon, the nation of Israel (still in its infancy) is cut in two. On the surface, it appears that Jacob was wrong, but…

When Jeroboam’s heir begins to rule the newly-formed (Northern) kingdom of Israel, Baasha marches down from the territory of Issachar (immediately north of Manasseh) to the city of  Shechem, in the territory of Ephraim (immediately south of Manasseh). There, he kills Nadab and all of Jeroboam’s blood relatives, then declares himself king, then retreats to, and rules from, the city of Tirzah, in the border country of Manasseh, next to Ephraim. (1 Kings 15 : 27-34) 

After several more kings from Issachar rule Israel from Tirzah, Omri buys a hill across the border in Ephraim, and builds the permanent capitol where no city had been: Samaria. (1Kings 16: 16- 25). Then more kings from Issachar ruled from there, after him.

On the surface, it appears as though Judah's blessing to rule over Israel until Christ's return (Genesis 49:10) was broken early on when Israel declared independence from Judah, but we find that he is actually prophesied to rule over Israel through a surrogate or proxy. That is only possible if they cease to recognize Judah as their king. 

As you can see, the explicit prophecy that we uncovered through deductive reasoning was indeed correct, down to the last detail. Let there be no doubt, Jacob was a prophet. Even though we had to go through a lengthy exercise to reveal a very elaborately concealed message, we were able to do so. 

This is just the beginning. These patterns, and others that follow, repeat again and again, long after Biblical history ends.

Let’s now look at verse 16, and Dan. (NIV Genesis 49:16) “He will provide justice as one of the tribes of Israel." This is the tribe that is not listed among “all the tribes of Israel” in Revelation, Chapter 7. 

Irenaeus of Lyons, the man credited with the first canonization of the Christian Bible, explained this omission by saying that the antichrist is to come from Dan. He cited Jeremiah 8:16 as the reason for this belief. 
“The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there."  (NIV Jeremiah 8:16)  

His is a perfect example of how one need not have all of the pieces in place to arrive at the truth. When we consider the symbols, there is so much more evidence to support his claim that it should defy any argument to the contrary.

Although Gen.49: 16 clearly states, “as one of the tribes of Israel”, Dan will not always be counted among them. The reason is verse 17: Dan is a serpent, the same serpent that was cast down to Earth from Heaven. The spirit of the serpent, the accuser, the betrayer, a.k.a. Satan, is established here among man (and specifically among Israel). Just as there was no place in heaven for the spirit of the serpent, there will still be no place in heaven for that spirit in the end. Since Dan refused to take possession of his allotted inheritance in the ancient kingdom, he will not receive an inheritance with God.

In the Book of Revelation, 12,000 saints are taken from each of twelve tribes. Levi, the tribe of the priesthood, who did not have a territory of their own, but was promised an inheritance with the Lord, is represented here. As are both of Joseph’s sons: Manasseh and Ephraim (as head of the tribe of Joseph), but of course, Dan is not included. This honor of representation among these is at least part of Levi's promised inheritance.

Compare and contrast the life of the Danite, Samson, with that of Jesus, of the line of Judah, who is called Christ. Each was born of a miraculous conception, complete with angelic guidance: one to a virgin, the other to a barren woman.

Samson became a brawling, fornicating bully who went out of his way to pick a fight with his enemies. He killed thousands during his lifetime, and even more upon his death. Jesus on the other hand, could settle any argument without resorting to violence. He taught people to love their enemies. Jesus saved thousands during his lifetime, and many times that upon his death.

The name Dan means judge, and Samson brought judgement, while Jesus said he did not come to judge. Some of Jesus’ contemporaries (referred to as the Zealots) noting the similarities between the circumstances of their births, even expected him to lead a violent revolution as some kind of Supersamson. Yet, he refused to use force, period. Samson was the archetype of the Antichrist, just as surely as Jesus was the Antisamson.

The Antichrist precedes the Christ from beginning to end. The one who comes first is the first born of man, but the firstborn of God is the first one to do God’s will, and not his own, or another’s. This is why God calls Ephraim His firstborn, and not Reuben, Judah, nor even Manasseh.

Adam (the first to sin) preceded Abraham (the first to have faith), Cain preceded Abel, and so it was for Ishmael and Isaac, Esau and Jacob. To fit this pattern, the Antichrist must precede the Christ in the flesh. Jesus could not be the Christ if the Antichrist had not already come before Him! The pattern continues until the ultimate Antichrist precedes the ultimate return of the Christ.

Verse 17 tells us what Dan will do “in days to come." He (NIV Genesis 49:17) “will be a serpent by the roadside, a viper along the path, that bites the horses heels so that its rider tumbles backward”. 

The point upon which we will first concentrate is the objective of Dan’s attack(s): to cause the rider to tumble. The word “rider” does not appear again in the blessings. If we are convinced (faith of a child) that the answer is in there, we must broaden our search parameters to include implied references. When we do so, one answer emerges: The rider must be the only one who is referred to as the owner of mounts. Judah owns both a donkey and a colt, so he is the object of Dan’s wrath. 

Right here, the book of Genesis predicts that one of the lost tribes will persecute the Jews throughout history, and in a very particular manner... just as Jeremiah had said, and Ireneaus had referenced. 

This struggle between the king and the serpent is common to many cultures. They represent order and chaos in the rise and fall of man’s civilizations. These are echoes of the War in Heaven that brought order out of chaos there.

We see here that it is cyclical, and that the serpent also brings chaos out of order. His accusations lead to judgement against the present leader. Thus, by bringing down one ruler, he sets the stage for the next. The new king must slay the dragon, or bring order to the chaos he created, to gain the throne. This is how God uses the Devil to test and discipline his chosen people Israel, as well as the way he chooses their leaders for them.

This is also the pattern where the one who is over the other twelve, is to be betrayed by one of the twelve, that Judas fulfilled in his betrayal of Jesus. (NIV John 6:70-71) The explicit manner in which one tribe will betray the other occurs much later in post-biblical times, as you see in the Almanac. 

When they settled the land under the leadership of Joshua, the divisions of the armies of Israel (and their attendant Tribes) remained grouped as in battle, except for Judah and Dan. These two leaders were given new assignments during their occupation of the land where they were ordered to settle and drive out the inhabitants. Judah is told to leave the 1st division, and settle between the 2nd and 3rd divisions; that is, to move from the frontier, to the heart of the new nation.

Dan was ordered to move from the 4th division to a location between Judah and Ephraim, but instead, returns to the 4th division where he can enjoy the privilege of rank. Then, to make matters worse, they massacred a people with whom God was not angry, and whom He had not warned; thus nullifying God's protection and bringing upon Israel the wrath of the surrounding nations!

The geographic location that the tribe of Dan was allotted for their territory was intended as a buffer zone, or hedge, between the nation’s major rival factions; the principal heirs: Judah and Ephraim. He was appointed to administer justice as Judge from there; settling any and all disputes between the leaders and the representatives of the people; and like a hedge, prevent the vineyard and the garden from encroaching upon each other (or usurping each others power).

(NIV Isaiah 5: 5-7)
5.  Now I will tell you what I am going to do to my vineyard: I will take away its hedge, and it will be destroyed; I will break down its wall, and it will be trampled.
6.  I will make it a wasteland, neither pruned nor cultivated, and briars and thorns will grow there. I will command the clouds not to rain on it."
7.  The vineyard of the LORD Almighty is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah are the garden of his delight. And he looked for justice, but saw bloodshed; for righteousness, but heard cries of distress.”

The evidence is clear that Jacob was using the same symbolic language of the prophets, or the prophets used Jacob's symbology, which is consistent throughout the Scriptures. The story continues, but it is not my place to lead others down the entire path of scriptural interpretation. Mine is tell the big story behind the Veil, now that I have shown how to remove it.  

As you read the rest of The Holy Bible with the knowledge of the meanings of the symbols and the hidden prophecies, you will learn concepts like the ones just illustrated. As these concepts develop, you will begin to see these concepts spill over and connect to other concepts you might never have imagined were related. Ultimately, you will be compelled to integrate and harmonize these various concepts into one single, unified concept. The focal point of it all is time, or more precisely, timekeeping. 

The Israelites were commanded to obey the Sabbath, but we today in modern Western Civilization merely pay homage to the memory of such a command. Millions believe that they are still keeping the Sabbath by going to church on Sunday, or not working that day.

First, there is much more to keeping the Sabbath than observing a day of the week. Second, Sunday isn't that day. They were also told to count seven years, after which all contracts were to be concluded/voided, and if desired, renegotiated for the next seven years. Additionally, they were to count seven sevens, and to observe a Jubilee every fiftieth year, in which all land and property was returned to the original owner, or their heirs. 

This was a total reset, which, as you can see illustrated below, served as a respite precisely between pre-determined periods of Judgement. The Sanhedrin in Jerusalem declared the year 2016 is the Jubilee. Is it any wonder "Reset" is a buzz-word echoing through the public dialogue?

Not only was the Sabbath much more than a day of the week, the day upon which they were to begin counting was conditioned into them the way one trains domesticated animals. Manna from Heaven was the reward element as the Lord set His people in-synch with a natural rhythm of their civilization that occurs whether they know it or not. 

My friends, by not keeping this command, we know it not. But... ignorance of this rhythm does not negate its existence, nor its influence. The timeline indicates that the rhythm we have occasionally observed, but failed to fully recognize, is now staring us in the face. 

By unlocking the story behind the symbols and seeing a bigger picture through sequestered sub-plots, an eerie similarity emerges between the attributes of the "Horsemen of the Apocalypse" and the "personal profiles" of the Patriarchs of the Tribes of Israel that headed the Divisions of the Armies of Israel, as well as their assigned sequence.

"The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" represent periods of time that are reflections of specific attributes. Their primary role in John's vision is that of a time-stamp on the vision itself, telling the reader how to recognize the time period when these things occur. Each Horseman represents 7-year periods of time.

1 - Leadership, or the lack thereof, is the prominent influential force during the first year of every seven years, the first seven of seven sevens, and the first seven times seven sevens (350 years), etc. PLANTING SEASON - Judah, Leader of the First Division of the Army, King, Leadership, Adminstration = The First Horseman, Crown, Conquest

2 - The second of each of these series is a reactionary, or implementation period. A wild card, if you will. The people's response to the policies that the leadership enacted can go either way, depending on the competing or complementary influences of the moment. Leadership could enact policies that should provide positive results, but bad public relations might sour the response, inhibiting proper implementation. GROWING SEASON - Reuben, Leader of the Second Division of the Army, Disgraced Firstborn, Turbulent, Reactionary = The Second Horseman, No Peace

3 - The third in the several overlapping sequences is the period of economic response, or cumulative effect of: the leadership, or lack thereof, compounded by the social response to same. Favorable response to sound leadership should always result in prosperity, just as an example. HARVEST SEASON - Ephraim, Leader of the Third Division of the Army, Prosperity, Not Frugal = The Third Horseman, Food Shortage, Inflation

4 - The fourth is the period of judgement. This can go either way, good or bad, but it is not a wild card. The period following the above example (Positive X Positive X Positive = Positive) would, of course, be favorable. However, should the leadership be lacking, or the response unfavorable, the judgement will reflect the failures. WINTER SEASON - Dan, the Leader of the Fourth Division of the Army, Arbitrator-turned-Accuser, Anti-Christ, Persecutes Judah = The Fourth Horseman, Death, Hades Follows

The fourth period acts as a quasi re-setting; as leadership, after the judgement, again comes to the fore. Then there is a reaction, again followed by a harvest, but... this time we take a respite from judgement after seven sevens and re-set.
One - Two - Three - Judgement - 1 - 2 - 3 - Jubilee - 1 - 2 - 3 - Judgement - 1 - 2 - 3 - Jubilee, is how the rhythm flows.
This rhythm flows on all levels (except the Jubilee is only added in the seven sevens) and thus any moment in time is influenced by multiple influences, and since they advance at different speeds, the combination of influences is ever changing, rarely repeating.

Dan, as previously mentioned, was the one tribe that was unable to take possession of his allotted inheritance, (which was to have been between Ephraim and Judah). Although Jacob (Israel) may have seen some animosity between his sons, it was most likely that the blood feud really began when the men of Judah betrayed the Danite leader, Samson. It appears that this is what caused the Danites to quit trying to take possession of their allotment and choose easy pickings elsewhere.

After the death of Samson, there is a break in the action to introduce us to Micah (Judges chapter 17), who’s priest joins the Danites as they abandon Zorah and Eshtaol (both of which become towns of Judah) and move north. They blamed Judah for the loss of their inheritance. They chose to take some territory in the north, (which was as far as possible from Judah).

The first town they took, they renamed “Dan”, signifying their claim to the northern frontier. The Scriptures point out, and then repeat the claim twice more, to stress the point that the inhabitants of that town were “unsuspecting”. 

God warns a people to repent before he removes them from the land, which is what Israel was supposed to have done, as the instrument of God. But by going beyond their mandate, Dan brought upon Israel the wrath of the surrounding nations, and nullified God's protection against them... then in turn, Assyria removed Israel when they would not repent.
The Danites were driven from that land ten years before Samaria finally fell in 722 BC, after a three year siege.

During this decade long decline of the kingdom, there would have been some who saw what was happening; who then chose to set out after Dan, rather than face the coming invaders. With Egypt capturing territory in the south and Assyria doing the same in the east, the only direction for refugees to flee would have been north. The prophet Jeremiah confirms their exodus in chapter 16. Dan marked the trail well for them to follow, as a proper scout should.

The question of the fate of the lost tribes has been debated for centuries. Many believe they were all either killed, or captured, enslaved and dispersed to various places and absorbed into other populations, and thus wiped out as tribes. The number of recorded captured is but a small fraction of what the total population would have been. Even if millions died in war, and only a small percentage of them escaped, there could still have been tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of refugees that fled to safety. The Scriptures and history both suggest that the tribes live on. (NIV Isaiah 11:16) “There will be a highway for the remnant of his people that is left from Assyria, as there was for Israel when they came up from Egypt.“

Archaeologists and anthropologists have evidence that the Danites migrated through, if not to, Europe, and the British Isles. Known as Tuatha de Danaan, or the tribe/children of Dan, and reputed to live underground, they were the earliest known rulers of the region, and collected tribute from the local populations prior to Roman conquest. Could this be the origin of the Spanish, French, and Italian title, “Don” (one to whom tribute is paid)?

The structures found at the various sites, were man-made caves (possibly the origin of our words: dungeon, and den?). These sites have a peculiar similarity about them. The names of the sites, or the region in which they are found, or a major landmark visible from the sites, have contained within them, the remnant of the name Dan. Armed with this information, it is possible to reconstruct the migration pattern from a modern, reference quality, Atlas. (Google Earth used here for illustration)

The ancient Hebrew was written without vowels, which were supplied by the reader according to the context. In order to allow for more than 2700 years of linguistic evolution, migration, and territorial conquest; our search parameters should be as follows: We will look for any name that includes “D” then “N”, with any vowel, or combination of vowels, or no vowel at all, in between.

As a control, search Africa and Asia first. Names that fit the profile are few and far between with no discernible pattern to them, except that the few in Asia are mainly in the north (Russia). The total number of these occurrences on those two continents is less than the number found in Scotland alone. The pattern begins unexpectedly soon as one ranges out from the ancient kingdom toward the north. Lebanon and Syria each have at least one town that fits the profile, and Turkey has several.

It is in the region of the Black Sea that we find a startling discovery: the four major rivers flowing into the sea, still known today as the Don, the Dnepper or Dneiper, the Dnester, and the Danube! The plains to the north of the sea have several towns that fit the profile, but it is when we trace along the Danube, that an obvious migration pattern emerges.

Black Sea Region.jpg

They were either the first settlers, or met little, or no resistance, during their advance. They settled the choicest spots, all near fresh water, and especially: the confluence and effluence of rivers. At the confluence, they usually settled on the peninsulas formed where the two rivers meet. Their settlements near the end of the rivers were just far enough inland so that their water would not become brackish at high tide. They also settled at sharp bends in a river, or high ground between rivers that come close yet never meet.
The settlements remain close to the Danube for a while, then spread almost due west and north, from about Austria, fanning out to the edge of the continent and beyond. Places with familiar names like: Gdansk, Dresden, Baden-Baden, Verdun, Brandenburg, Wiesbaden, Dunkirk, Donegal, Edinburg, Dundee, Aberdeen and London; whose city gate is flanked by two statues depicting the symbol of that place: the Dragon.

UK.jpg

With the exception of a few sites in northern France, this pattern of Dan artifacts closely resembles the distribution pattern of the Germanic family of languages. We are probably looking at the migration pattern of the fair-skinned across Europe (Jacob's twin brother had red hair and thick hair on his hands). They are called Caucasian, for lack of a better name, because when looking backward through history toward their origin, the trail vanished at the Caucasus Mountains. No evidence was found suggesting a “White Adam”, yet the evidence of how, and why they came to be there was also unclear.

Before you put up a wall, thinking this is going to be white supremacist propaganda, let's be clear: God chose the lowliest people in the caste system of the ancient world to demonstrate to the world that he could accomplish great things through them. They would be the example of his power. Being "God's Chosen People" had nothing to do with genetic superiority, or any other kind of inherent advantage beyond their relationship with God, and the covenant He made with their forefather, Abraham. Their so-called, "historic accomplishments" are HIS accomplishments.

However, Encyclopaedia Britannica does tell us of a so-called, “horde of nomads” who crossed over the Caucasus and settled in the plains north of the Black Sea, beginning in the late 8th and throughout the 7th centuries BC. They established a civilization that lasted nearly four hundred years. 

The Danites had completely lost the territory of Dan by 732 BC (the late 8th century BC), so this is precisely when you would expect to find a flood of refugees from the Holy Land, and in the most logical place for them to have migrated. We have a convergence of data at the very same region were the migration pattern of Dan first begins to take shape.

These "nomads" were fierce warriors, and their equestrian skills astounded those with which they came into contact (the horses of Dan that made people tremble?). They were known to others, and to history, as Scythians, and scythes (according to Britannica, believe it or not) literally meant tribes. Leaving no written history, the Scythians are something of an enigma. We do know, though, that they were enemies of Assyria, who drove the Israelites out of Samaria and the Kingdom of Israel.

The tribe of Dan must have been among them, in order for that name to be so firmly established where the "Scythians" settled, especially the names of the rivers. The Sarmations eventually drove them out of the Black Sea basin. With these enemies advancing from the north and east, the “Scythians’” only escape was west, up the Danube. This exodus of Israel, again led by Dan, and this time  known as the Western Migration of Tuatha de Danaan.

Most of the sites on the islands of the North Atlantic where Tuatha de Danaan’s presence has been confirmed, were apparently not traditional settlements, but rather resembled frontier outposts, or perhaps hunting lodges, used seasonally as base camps. It appears as though the main body of the tribe, after surveying and subdueing all of  Western Europe, went north and settled in Denmark (and Norway) and Sweden, together referred to as Scandinavia (All of Dan’s Land?). In the lands named after Dan, individual sites fitting the profile are virtually non-existent, except on the circumference, such as some between Sweden and Finland, suggesting the original border of the territory of Dan, only a handful of miles west of today’s border.

One of the best tools available to us, when trying to piece together the history of a particular time and place without a complete written record, is language. It is the closest thing to a genetic marker that one can find among inorganic artifacts. We can often confirm, or establish what is then confirmed by other means, what factually happened by tracing the spread and evolution of languages.

Even when written records are available, man’s record of his own history “is but a fable, agreed upon”. It is often the case that the language record is found to be more accurate. It can reveal the true scope of influence that one culture had over another, as well as tell us where the people who spoke a given language migrated. 

There is a peculiar, yet unexplained, Semitic link to the Germanic family of languages. Here we see a reasonable explanation for the occurrence of Semitic words and phrases found to be in use in Western Europe centuries before the Jews arrived. Their now distant cousins, the Lost Tribes of Israel, of whom the Jews had not heard for almost a thousand years, had arrived long before them.

The only problem establishing this link between the Lost Tribes of Israel, and the Scythians, is that Britannica says that the Scythians were of Iranian stock. Perhaps such a conclusion is in error. Consider that, according to The Timetables of History, by Bernard Grun, (based upon Werner Stein’s Kulturefahrplan), Scythian raiders were present in Syria, and Palestine, in the decades following, but apparently not before, the fall of Samaria. Hmmm...

The Caucasus Mountains are about 500 miles from Tehran, north by northwest. Palestine is over 700 miles (as the crow flies) to the west by southwest, at least 90 degrees off course. If these were Iranian nomads, migrating from Iran to the Black Sea basin, then what were they doing so many hundreds of miles to the west of a logical route between those places? To get to Palestine, a direct route from Iran would take them through Assyria, a known enemy of the Scythians, as well as the Israelites. Going around Assyria and Israel by traveling west would be a logical disconnect, with the barrier of the sea.

What could cause a nomadic people to enter the war zone, so soon after the fall of Samaria? They certainly could not have expected to settle in the land that Assyria had just captured. Also, how often do “nomads” establish stationary civilizations that last for centuries? On their first attempt?

Then, take into account, that the language spoken in the southern slopes of the Caucasus today: Georgian, is a form of Aramaic that uses some borrowed Greek letters.  Aramaic is a Semitic language, like Hebrew, and not related to Iranian. It is the language of the region that bordered the kingdom of Israel to their north and east (Canaan). It is also a language that was spoken by Jesus, and his apostles (who also wrote in the Greek), and by the Samaritans who repopulated the land of Samaria in Israel’s absence.

This evidence suggests that the “Scythians” came from the south and west, of the Caucasus, not southeast of there... that these are the refugees from the fall of Israel, and her capital, Samaria. Dan probably switched from Hebrew to Aramaic (which were very similar Semitic dialects), long before they left Israel, to converse and trade with their non-Israelite neighbors, and perhaps, to spite Judah, but most likely, they would have done so to cover their tracks from the pursuing Assyrians. It was not uncommon for the common people to speak both languages. Whether in combat, or commerce, the early Israelites apparently did not require interpreters when conversing with anyone who spoke Aramaic.

Semite is the Biblical term for “children of Shem”, one of the three sons of Noah. After the flood, Ham, Shem, and Japheth, represent the populations that would inherit the three continents of Africa, Europe, and Asia. Hamitic languages are found in Egypt, Ethiopia and Sudan; so Ham evidently, went south. Ham means "dark", by the way. 

All of the Israelites are Semites, and they are the fair-skinned who went north and inherited Europe. How ironic, that when Dan says that the Jews aren’t white, like he is, Judah’s response is to call him “anti-Semitic”. Dan and Judah not only despise each other; they both resent and deny that they are even related.

Isn’t it also ironic, that the Bible, on the one hand, records the disappearance of a race of people closely related to the Jews, who themselves, were not lost. While on the other hand, there is the historical, but unexplained, appearance of a race of people who look more like the Jews than any other race on Earth?

At the time that the Caucasian label was coined, the archaeological record, as it was, had not yet proven the reliability of the Biblical record. Likewise, our understanding of the Scriptures had not yet proven their true historical value. The “Caucasians” predated the Jews in Europe by many centuries, and the lost tribes were just that, lost (but not gone). The time has finally come for the lost tribes of Israel to awaken from their ancestral amnesia.

The language trails, and the migration trail of Dan, do seem to corroborate each other, but there are other possible links as well. We have a few hints of a character profile of the tribe of Dan, besides the thunder of his horses’ hooves and stirring up war that Jeremiah reveals. For example, there is the evidence of a tradition of craftsmanship in precious metals and stones, etc. that surpassed the skills of the other tribes, (Ex. 35:34-35 and 2 Chron. 2:14), and an apparent fascination with ships and sailing (Ju. 5:17). Dan’s northern position put them in close proximity to the sailors and craftsmen of Phoenician/Minoan stock from whom they likely acquired these skills. This could also explain the remarkable resemblance between Viking and Phoenician ships, whose influence on the seas was separated historically by both time and distance.

Scythian art is characterized by unique, superbly crafted personal, practical, and ornamental items of cast and/or engraved gold, sometimes set with precious stones. The Vikings were also highly skilled at casting and engraving. And if only one word could be used to describe the migration pattern, that word would be water.

The Viking descendants of Dan later ruled the seas and collected tribute from Western, and Eastern Europe, again during the Dark Ages, just prior to the establishment of the monarchies that would rule over Europe for most of the next millennium, repeating the pattern of Tuatha de Danaan and the Romans. 

Now that we know where Dan went: let’s look at what history has to say about the Jews in places where he waited by the roadside as a “viper along the path” in order to ambush Judah upon, or after, his arrival. In other words, the places where Dan left his mark, on his way from the Holy Land to Scandinavia (the path/road of Dan): Europe.

The Columbia History of the World devotes an entire chapter to the Jews in Medieval Europe. It states that the Jews migrated in waves from the east (just as Tuatha de Danaan had done, I might add). They essentially remained together in the urban centers, engaging in commerce as merchants, bankers, brokers, craftsmen, tradesmen, and the like, but were not known to have spread to rural areas as farmers or herdsmen.
They eventually became an integral part of the local economies. As those economies went into recession, as all economies will, there was always someone there to say, 'Look at the Jews. They were the last to arrive, and with nothing. Now they have their hands into everything and have made themselves rich off of our land and our labor'. These charges did not fall on deaf ears, and as a result the Jews were expelled from England in 1290, Normandy in 1296, France in 1306 and again in 1394, and Spain, in 1492.

Columbia also points out that these expulsions were just a few of the more notable occurrences of a peculiar pattern of persecution that plagued the Jews in Western Europe. While those in Eastern Europe were by no means immune to the problem; “for those in the west, the Middle Ages did not actually end until 1917.”

This is a small consolation, since it was scarcely a dozen years later that Europe and the Western World fell into the Great Depression. Again the Jews were blamed. Except this time, the regime that rose to power was bent on world conquest. This meant that there would be no place left on Earth to exile the Jews. So, extermination became the order of the day. Thus, between 1933 and 1945, during the twelve and one-half year reign of terror known as the Third Reich, at least 6 million Jews (perhaps as many as twice that number) were slaughtered.

Believing that Judah is responsible for the loss of his own inheritance, the spirit of Dan simply cannot bear to see Judah receive his inheritance. He continues to self-righteously go out of his way, and to any length, to blame and punish Judah in revenge for the betrayal of Samson, and the loss of his own inheritance, just as Samson himself would have done. He will not forgive and he cannot forget.

And as for Hitler; he was born in a town in Austria situated in the heart of the funnel shaped migration pattern of Dan that is completely surrounded by sights bearing the remnants of that name. He was gifted with uncanny leadership skills and harnessed political power with charisma and cunning, like he was born to it. He was a man of destiny, born under a bad sign. He used his gift to further his own personal agenda, just as Samson had done. He was a failure as a deliverer, but a success at fulfilling the opposite role.

It was, of course, his burning desire to avenge the failure of the first two Reichs (that he blamed on the Jews and their influence in commerce and politics), that finally drove him to the Dark Side. The destruction of Judah took precedence over establishment of the kingdom (The Reich) he sought to build. And like Samson, he committed suicide rather than to suffer captivity and punishment. These things would certainly help to qualify him as The Antichrist of the Age. Was there ever any doubt?

THE LOST TRIBES TODAY
If Dan was the pioneer, and took up his position in the north as before, could the other Lost Tribes have been far behind? Ephraim, the economic and military superpower among the tribes, should be in the Southwest, and Manasseh, just north of there (Spain, France, England). These are indeed the places from which the rider was thrown, and from which the New World was colonized, thus fitting both of those patterns quite nicely. They are the Tribes of Joseph.

Is Europe the new Israel?  Perhaps it could have been, but the people failed to pass the test. The tribes were all assembled together, but Ephraim and Manasseh rejected Judah, by accepting the accusations against them. The patterns repeat and continue.

The descendeats of Dan, again as the pioneer, and then known as the Vikings, discovered the New World, and called it Vinland. Again they could not maintain possession of it. Later, the Biblical "Vine" (the two portions of Joseph) grew and spread there (the modern exodus of Israel) and established a new nation. When that nation spread across the new land, Dan took up his position in the north…again. The Scandinavian influence from Minnesota to Michigan is like nowhere else in the country. And Minnesotans wouldn’t call their team the Vikings without a darn good reason, don’t ya' know?

The Vikings found the New World about the time of the First Crusade, when thousands of innocent Jews were slaughtered. When the Jews were expelled from Spain in the summer of 1492, as a result of the Inquisition, Columbus set sail for the New World. The news of his “discovery” prepared the way for the patterns to be repeated. The persecuted peoples of the Old World inherited a land of plenty in the new, again.

So, is America the new Israel?  Well, Gen. 48:19 says that Ephraim (the rightful owner of the name Israel) would become “a group of nations”, and that is what United States literally means. Ez.37:15-22 says that Ephraim, and the tribes associated with him, will one day be joined together with Judah and the tribes associated with him, as one nation, never again to be separated. (We came close once, but the Union was preserved.) From Isaiah (NIV Isaiah 11:13) we learn that “Ephraim will not be jealous of Judah, nor Judah hostile toward Ephraim”. 
What other nation in history has been a group of nations, and yet at the same time, one nation, that established a charter for 13 member states, and one that hasn’t expelled, or collectively mistreated, the Jews?

The nations of Europe no longer qualify, because of their treatment of the Jews. America’s history, and pre-history, replicates the patterns established for, and by, Ephraim, the most blessed. His name is synonymous with Israel, and America is he. 

The Biblical profile of Ephraim describes well the economic and military superpower of the twentieth century that reluctantly and belatedly, however determinedly, entered both of the World Wars and twice emerged victorious. The one that disarmed quickly after the first war, only to find itself called upon once more, to save the day by supplying both military prowess, and material abundance, in unparalleled fashion, and then took on the role of the world’s peace officer, rather than conqueror? Or the one that virtually fed the world through its bounty, and would rather “make love, not war”, and yet will fight to defend truth, justice, the underdog and human rights, and above all, freedom? The nation that fits the profile, is the same nation that fits both the prophecies and the patterns of Ephraim, as well!

It seems fitting that this country began much the same way in which the independent Kingdom of Israel got its start. Both events were triggered by a declaration of independence from the king. Both nations had an unofficial capitol (Shechem and Philadelphia) before their respective governments each moved north to an official, yet temporary capitol (Tirza and New York City). From there, a leader of each nation (Omri and George Washington) purchased a suitable sight to the south for a permanent capitol where no city had been (Samaria and Washington, D.C.), and oversaw its construction.

The similarity between the Israel of the OT and the settlers of New England was obvious even to them. The Puritans called the new land Canaan, and that name is preserved in Canada. Benjamin Franklin proposed an image of Moses parting the Red Sea for the Great Seal of the new nation, while Thomas Jefferson preferred the children of Israel being lead by a cloud and a pillar of fire. Herman Melville wrote later, “We Americans are the peculiar, chosen people, the Israel of our time”.

America has a bicameral legislature, comprised of the Senate and the House of Representatives: Two Councils. Is it merely coincidence that our office of the president is not a true king, but a servant of the people who is charged with upholding the laws created by their legislature, and the division of power is to be arbitrated by the Judicial branch? That is, after all, the manner in which Israel was to be governed, as established by Jacob, himself.

Yes, America is the true Israel of prophecy. The similarities go on and on. It is undeniable once you study the scriptures again after learning the symbols. The recognition of this, by us, his chosen people, is crucial at this time. We may yet again be tested by the accusations of the spirit of Dan. 

This nation, founded upon faith in God, has forsaken that faith, and so forsaken God. We must wake up the sleeping giant before it is too late. The woes of Ephraim and Judah are already upon us. We must return to God, the God of Israel, and let him heal this land before it is destroyed.

There are forces in this world determined to make people believe that there is no God, who will go to great lengths to prove that they are right. They have persecuted Judah to make sure that they, the Jews, do not fulfill the prophecies that are seen on the surface; attempting to prove that there is no God. 

Therefore, I must first raise His spiritual army in defense of the Truth. It would be prudent to rally the troops before I alert the enemy. What would happen if the enemies of God heard the truth before those who want to believe? I am afraid that the battlefield would not remain a spiritual one. Those who would believe must hear the Truth first, and act upon it, so that those who require more evidence may have it.  The army of God welcomes defectors, for that is the very nature of the spiritual battle.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE
America’s ancestor peoples and nations had the potential to become the re-united Israel, but they kept throwing their rider. Time after time, our forefathers and recent, distant relatives, have ruled in favor of Dan, over Judah. They were deceived by the Devil himself. The ten non-Jewish lost tribes, who separated from Judah (Benjamin and Levi remained), have accepted Judah in the United States. 

When Dan abandons his post to spite Judah, this is the ultimate cause of the schism that develops. The jealousy and hostility, of which Ezekiel spoke, was borne out of the absence of an arbitrator, who became, instead, the accuser. So, rather than having them work together in a complementary fashion, with each bringing out the best in each other, we are left with Ephraim choosing his own kings, not from the line of Judah, while Judah tirelessly struggles to gain control of Ephraim’s economy from behind the scenes. Then, whenever Judah is about to gain control, the Serpent strikes!

Dan upset the symbiotic, co-dependent relationship that he was charged with balancing! He began the dissolution of the kingdom before the throne was even established. The spirit of Dan broke us apart from one another from the beginning, and has repeatedly done so, even unto our lifetimes. He has gone to great lengths throughout history, to drive a wedge between us, to keep us all (not just Judah) from fulfilling our destiny, which is the establishment of the Kingdom of God on earth. The spirit of Dan, not Judah, is responsible for the miseries of the past. He rebelled, and then he led the others astray. 

Judah, though, is not completely blameless. Believing that the blessings of the covenant should have been theirs as the right of the firstborn: they mistreated Ephraim, through whom those blessings flowed. (Rehoboam tried to rule over his cousins like the Pharaohs had ruled over all of them; he treated Israel like slaves.) But the blessings of the covenant, and the right of the firstborn (that Judah received), are two different things. Remember, Jacob bought the one, and stole the other; they were not a package deal! Even though they installed puppet kings over Israel to insulate themselves from the volatility of the economy, they could not keep from being made the scapegoat. Have they not paid dearly for their mistakes?

Ephraim, of course, must take his share of the blame. For how many times now has he been given another chance to accept Judah as his rightful ruler? Yet he continued to make the wrong choice; time, after bloody time. The donkey, Issachar, threw his rider a few times, as well. They also suffered for the choices they made. They all have, including Dan.

All of the tribes have made mistakes, and each needs to forgive, as well as be forgiven of one another. They are the spoiled children of Jacob, still fighting over his estate, hundreds of generations later. Now that we have read the “Will and Testament of Jacob”, our ancestor, will we finally break the cycle, accept who we are, and get on with God’s plan? This is the next step in preparing the Kingdom of God for the return of the true King. 

THE TEST
To pass the test, and receive the full measure of God’s blessings and promises to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: all 13 of the tribes of Israel must be banded together, and the two tribes of Joseph (the vine): Ephraim and Manasseh, must defend and protect Judah! They need Judah, who is blessed with the gifts of organization and administration, to properly manage their bountiful resources. Judah, on the other hand, needs proper access to those resources to fulfill their duty.

Together as one with their brethren, as they were under King Solomon, they will become the greatest nation the world has ever known. And the world will know that He is God, when it sees what He has done through them.

The Jews have been in, and a part of, America from the beginning. We have not only tolerated them, we have befriended them, admired them, even envied and pitied them. They have been relatively safe among us, but not completely so. For, we have also tolerated their accusers. We must not buck the rightful ruler of God’s chosen people, and deny our right to this land and God’s promise. The buck must stop here!

Many Americans like to think that they live in the greatest country that there is, or maybe ever was. Today, however, there are inhabitants of other countries, and even some Americans, who would argue that point. Many believe that America’s glory days are over, and that she is destined to become just another player in the global economy, or “world community”.

We have been walking down that path because we haven’t known who we really were, and therefore knew not where we were really headed. Others have made us feel ashamed of our wealth, and have nearly convinced us to give it away, so that we become equal.

(Hosea 7: 8-10): 
8 “Ephraim mixes with the nations;
    Ephraim is a flat loaf not turned over.
9 Foreigners sap his strength,
    but he does not realize it.
His hair is sprinkled with gray,
    but he does not notice.
10 Israel’s arrogance testifies against him,
    but despite all this
he does not return to the Lord his God
    or search for him.

The world will indeed be blessed through us, but not at the cost of our own blessings. That is not our destiny.
Even through our amnesia, before we were told of our true identity, we knew in our hearts that it was our duty to protect the Jews, and have done so openly and unabashedly from the moment that we discovered what had happened under Hitler. Together with the Jews we have said “Never again!”

Public affirmation that “We are Israel, and Judah is our brother” is one act that can change the whole world for the better. It will, of course, require the recognition by Judah that Jesus, the Lord of the Lost Tribes, is the true King of Kings. If Judah will not follow Jesus, the true king, then Ephraim will not follow Judah.

Self-denial, from either side, will mean our destruction as a nation! Our own history is testimony to the existence of God, and the truth of His Word. We need only face the truth and acknowledge it.

Germany.jpg

Edited by Steven Heiss

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

21 hours ago, Steven Heiss said:

Archaeologists and anthropologists have evidence that the Danites migrated through, if not to, Europe, and the British Isles.

Hi Steven

This is interesting to know.

This then  agrees with scripture, because I was reading Jeremiah chapter 8 and it is clearly speaking about the end times concerning Jerusalem how they have not been healed.  In that chapter an evil family is mentioned, then later revealed as "Dan" whom Jeremiah prophesied will come to devour the land, not only the land of Jerusalem, but the whole land of Babylon will be made desolate (spiritually empty)

Jeremiah 8:16   The snorting of his horses was heard from Dan: the whole land trembled at the sound of the neighing of his strong ones; for they are come, and have devoured the land, and all that is in it; the city, and those that dwell therein.

This remnant of "Dan", is currently residing in the North (Europe), and his armies are his strong ones.  Dan has become the gentile nations of that region, and is the same region where "The king of the North" will come from.

The "King of the North" is mentioned so many times in Jeremiah concerning end times, and can be no other but the dreadful "end time beast" as spoken of by Daniel and in Revelation.  Now it is more clear when pulling apart the onion layers, that Dan became that kingdom.

Because I know that the false prophet's kingdom is coming from Europe, and coming from the North, ....that this checks out ...that Dan is the same, and another code name God has given to interpret scriptures concerning this end time kingdom because of it's roots.

Thank you that's great.  I learn't something new.  A little more clearer now.

Jeremiah 1:13   And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.

Jeremiah 1:14   Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.

Jeremiah 1:15   For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.

Jeremiah 4:6   Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.

Jeremiah 6:1   O ye children of Benjamin, gather yourselves to flee out of the midst of Jerusalem, and blow the trumpet in Tekoa, and set up a sign of fire in Bethhaccerem: for evil appeareth out of the north, and great destruction.

Jeremiah 6:22   Thus saith the LORD, Behold, a people cometh from the north country, and a great nation shall be raised from the sides of the earth.

Jeremiah 10:22   Behold, the noise of the bruit is come, and a great commotion out of the north country, to make the cities of Judah desolate, and a den of dragons.

Jeremiah 13:20   Lift up your eyes, and behold them that come from the north: where is the flock that was given thee, thy beautiful flock?