IGNORED

Bethel Church - A Different Gospel

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 3:05 AM, shiloh357 said:

Much of what is happening isn't from God.   Case in point: Heidi Baker...   You can go to YouTube and enter:  "Heidi Baker - Demonic impartation"  and there will be a video where she imparts an evil spirit into a young man.  This happens AT BETHEL and Bill Johnson is there.  You can see him in the video.  Once this young man receives that spirit, he is writhing in pain and torment.  It is pretty horrific.   Watch all the way to the end.    There is nothing about the Holy Spirit in what is happening to him.   That is demonic.

She lies about "resurrections"  occurring in her ministry.    It's all just a sham.   But to actually see this kid writhing about like his whole body is being tormented is really heart breaking.  Baker is a false prophet who as a lot to answer for when she stands before the throne.

Edited to Add>>>   This is the video I mentioned.   It was broadcasted on iBethel.TV   You can see Bill Johnson in beginning of video and you can see the young man I mentioned at about the 4:00 minute mark.   If the video hasn't been approved by the mods yet, go check it out on YouTube.

I have noted that our resident  Bethel defenders didn't have anything to say about this video.   Maybe they missed it...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

14 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You can Google it.  He is still into the same weird angel junk he was pushing before.

I did

even more bizarre than the first stint. a shirtless apparition wearing really tight white yoga pants with gold slippers...like Aladdins

oh and he also was 'forced' to wrestle with an angel like Jacob

the men in white coats need to take him off the streets

I don't know who is more out of it.  him or the ones who think he represents God

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  3,373
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  22

11 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Sedona ...

Beautiful place. Been there a few times myself. But it is getting weirder every day with new age junk. From various b and bs to mystic retreats to shops and restaurants, new age infiltrates all of it. 

and it seems Beni is really sensitive to it.  in her element so to speak

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/4/2018 at 5:06 PM, Cobalt1959 said:

Curious. 

I was not the one that brought up Todd Bentley.  You defended him when he was brought up.  You were the one that clearly stated that I knew nothing about his "restoration."  When I demonstrated that I actually do, suddenly, you have no interest in the subject.  Ironic.  Yes, since I was a member of the AoG for several years, I know quite a bit about their restoration process since the AoG often has Pastors falling into scandal and either being restored or de-frocked.  They have a set and regimented program for that.  No one knows what that process looks like for the N.A.R. because they won't tell anyone what it is.  Trying to flop the whole thing back on me isn't going to work for you.  You are the one that inferred that you knew all about Bentley's restoration, so you were either involved in it, or it was just one of those flip statements that was supposed to make someone go away.  Rick Joyner and Bill Johnson were the main culprits in Bentley's supposed restoration, so, sorry, subject still on Bentley because Johnson was one of the Super Apostles endorsing Bentley's ministry at Lakeland.  You can't divorce the two.  You also cannot explain exactly what the restoration philosophy in Bentley's case entails because neither Joyner or Johnson have ever told anyone outside of the process what that restoration was.  They have no transparency and they do not care for accountability.  No one in the Hyper Charismatic circles do.  Perhaps you could explain to me why an unrepentant adulterer should be "restored" to ministry when, by biblical standards, that renders Bentley unqualified to serve in a ministry position.

Yes failure happens to many.  Your observation says I do not know how they restored him and therefore he is not restored is curious.  When you say unrepentant you have made a judgement about the man so I must assume that you know his heart.

I do not know all about the restoration and neither do you to be able to make judgement.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I have noted that our resident  Bethel defenders didn't have anything to say about this video.   Maybe they missed it...

Heidi Baker - Demonic Impartaion (For Bethel Church Thread)

@FresnoJoe?
Do you continue to see Bill Johnson as "A Man Of God Gets Soundly Cursed Out"
Or Heidi Baker as a " A Woman Of God"
As you have stated in the past as this demonic heresy is once again addressed?

@Albert Finch? (As you have several of Bill Johnson's videos at your personal website.)

Any others that support this "ministry?"
Do you have any thoughts on that demon possessed man in that Bethel Redding video with Bill Johnson standing by idly watching as Heidi Baker channels demons into him?

C'mon folks, any that stand with this man or any like him, repent and get out of this "dark light!"

Matthew 6:23  But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
Luke 11:35  Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

And step into the glorious light of the True Gospel that your eyes many be opened! :)

Acts 26:18  To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Ephesians 5:6-11
Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. Be not ye therefore partakers with them. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord. And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

22 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Oh wow I remember emma. I read bentleys own words where he said you must believe in emma and linked it to salvation (forget how that was linked). If I hadnt already known he was off the rails, that alone would have told me he violated scripture by preaching another gospel.

Not sure if this tattooed fallen angel on Todd Bentley's leg is Emma, could be?
Either way, you'll not find me believing in or worshiping that "thing."

737717166_ToddBentmetats.jpg.de111a55957b49231f0d307a2bad58ef.jpg

And Bill Johnson thinks this false prophet Todd Bentley should be in ministry again, AFTER his adulterous affair just a few years ago?
He was not in "God's" ministry even prior.

Quote, Bill Johnson, Bethel Redding:
"It was good to see Todd in ministry again. He handled himself well and functioned under great anointing,… The fruit of the ministry was very good… I am pleased with Todd’s progress…as a minister of the gospel… In conclusion, I (Bill Johnson) recommend Todd (Bentley) to you, believing that you will be blessed and encouraged by his ministry."

Hey folks, a bit of advice on these guys, and guys like them:

:runforhills:

As a sidebar on Todd Bentley:

I knew a local "Christian" guy around here a few years ago who returned from Florida after feeling "anointed" by going to a Todd Bentley' "revival."

A couple of us visited him one day, along with hearing all the hype of Todd Bentley, he had a man sit down who's one leg was supposedly a "bit" longer than the other, (not an uncommon thing) and tell him god was going to "heal" him.
Having an eye for detail,  I watched this man massage one leg as a distraction, as he "pulled his sneaker just off of his heel a bit." Giving the appearance that one leg was longer than the other.
He then proceeded to "prey" and he miraculously and slowly pushed the mans sneaker back up on the heel, as if "god was shortening his leg." Followed by declaring the man "healed."
I called him out in front of others for his magician's trick, and called for his repentance, describing what I had just seen. He simply went on to deny everything...