• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, BloodofJesus said:

Nothing. God is a God of details, I asked Him for a beautiful woman, who however much she loved me, loved God more. I guess I forgot to add faithful.
Married people cheat too, I just don't want it to happen to us because from all appearances, its seems more than likely to happen. 

I think if I was God I'd be offended at this post.....   do you really think he's going to tie you up with someone who would not be good for you after asking....   God isn't into gotja prayer answers just because you leave something out.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/21/1991

deleted.

Edited by BloodofJesus

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/21/1991

deleted.

Edited by BloodofJesus

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

On 10/20/2017 at 11:31 AM, BloodofJesus said:

praise Jesus.
hello guys, Im engaged to a woman whom I believe is the one for me, I prayed and fasted from 2015 and finally got confirmation from God in 2017 January that she is the one.

A few days ago we decided to take a new step of disclosing past dark secrets which could affect our marriage in the future if exposed, honesty is important to both of us, we both were not saints in the past so I dont to come off as judgemental and self righteous to ward her.

She told me that that before I was in the picture, she as a christian(holding a leadership position) kissed a married man who had cheated on his wife before and was confiding in her, they were friends, she told me it lasted less than a minute but then realized the wrong they had done and repented before God. she is still close and they are "friends".It simply doesn't make sense to me why she would still be really close to this guy, I know this man as well, they served together.

Truth be told I had suspicions about their relationships then, a gut feeling if you will, and it turned out to be true.

One of the principals I hold dear in my relationships is faithfulness and this just struck me, I couldn't sleep that night, I tossed through out the night.

The main fear tormenting and worrying me is that she might repeat this "mistake" again in the future with the same or probably another guy. I don't trust her as much as I did before, I told her this and she said she was hurt by it.

when I tried to explained to her my fears and insecurities about this issue, she got defensive and said I was being manipulative.

Dont get me wrong, if she had kissed a single guy then no problem or embezzled funds, it wouldn't have bothered me much. I know sin is sin.

This is the first relationship Ive been in with a woman, I love her and I know she loves me but I fear my heart will be broken in the future. I don't trust her as much as I did, I find it hard to move forward with this "obstacle".

Any advice and insight is highly appreciated.

God bless.

EDIT & UPDATE;

Thank you guys for all your input, I would like to clarify why this worries me and why I'm not being judgemental toward her, it was mutual to tell secrets, she told me she was contemplating telling me this after we were married :huh:.

She has told me worse things she has done but I never brought them up, not once. The thing is she told me a while back that she has no problem being really close to her "friends", they can touch her, hold hands except her butt is off limits, she is liberal and free, it really wasn't an issue until she confessed to me she kissed a married guy, whom she is still very close to, because if she continues to be this liberal, I fear another "mistake" might happen in the future, and when I asked her simply as a test if she would distance herself from the guy if I asked her to, she angrily said I was being manipulative. I wouldn't be able to take it if this happened again.

As GandalfTheWise pointed out "emotional affairs", these are the ones that concern me the most about her behavior. If you play with fire, you will get burnt.

you got a major problem and last place i would look for advice is on a internet forum. if your considering marriage  do pre counseling  with a pastor  .  a old time preacher once said never hang your dirty laundry out in public