Very informative Mabel,thanks for posting

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

yes quite something i was amazed i dont know if it is 100% factual of course. but its very strange a lot of folk have no idea. i have wondered about them but i had no idea that they were into stuff quite like this. i have always thought it very strange that they baptise dead folk.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

7 hours ago, existential mabel said:

yes quite something i was amazed i dont know if it is 100% factual of course. but its very strange a lot of folk have no idea. i have wondered about them but i had no idea that they were into stuff quite like this. i have always thought it very strange that they baptise dead folk.

Mabel, I watched it again  with my husband  ,and I'm just shocked how bad this religion is,so far from the truth...  :(

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

isnt it weird how folk dont check to see what it is that they sign up for. with the age of the internet folk can now find out, if they choose to that is. what was in darkness is coming into the light. its like the internet is the harbinger of all these things that were hard to know much about other than through encyclopedias but then who were they compiled by?

but the internet does have a lot of misinformation but at least it can be checked that is if there are enough hours in the day lol

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

but the internet does have a lot of misinformation but at least it can be checked that is if there are enough hours in the day lol

Pick some search terms for an example ,   and 9/10's or more that comes up will be fraudulent, fake, or not even related any more.

(btw,  the amount of totally false infomation on the internet has grown outrageously in the last 5 to 10 years, every year, and is getting much worse every day , daily, now)

Pick "Christianity" and MORE than 9/10's that comes up on the internet is DEADLY FALSE (if believed). (because more than 9/10's of the world is pernicious,  give or take a few million or billion)

"at least it can be checked" ...... "if there are enough hours in the day" .... AND if Yahweh grants understanding , opening the  mind  to appraise  all things,  and granting very very literally REVELATION of the TRUTH, all TRUTH, in CHRIST JESUS and everything else related to LIFE,   as HE IS PLEASED TO DO for infants (little ones) ; 

test everything , by HIS WORD, as HE GRANTS REVELATION of HIS WORD;   always keep seeking HIS KINGDOM.