IGNORED

Saturday or Sunday?

enoob57

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

As you well know, I wasn't talking about the teaching, as to who Jesus is. He is the 10 Commandments.

No, Jesus is not the 10 commandments.   Jesus is the Word of God.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, Jesus is not the 10 commandments.   Jesus is the Word of God.

My brother, the Ten Comments are no different than the Bible you read now, the Living Word. All of scripture and Jesus are One. Jesus is the Word and the Word is Christ. It is the fulness of Jesus

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Yeshua is the WORD. He spoke at the Beginning and all was made thru Him and by Him from what was not.
He is the WORD. He can also speak 'words'. He dwelt amongst us to show us He could keep all the Laws that He made.

(not the additional ones made by man)

When we are IN Yeshua, He keeps the Law perpetually, so we are, by by surrogation, also keeping the Law. It pleased Yahweh that Yeshua kept the Law and there was not found any evil or falling short of the law in Him.
If we abide in Him, there is no accuser that can touch us because He is our Advocate and Propitiation. He is our Witness and full payment for transgression if we are in Him.

He said that we are not to let our foot depart from the Sabbath. This pleases the Lord God.
He also said that nothing would pass from (HIS) law until time was fulfilled.

Yeshua said the the Sabbath was made for man. He also said to keep (observe) His commandments. (He meant ALL of them).

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,213
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Weather we choose to observe Saturday or Sunday as the Lords day, as we see it being the last day of the week to give thanks to the lord and rest also on that day in accordance to gods ten commandments to us.

The danger with the SDA church is that they follow a false religion based on the teaching of their prophetess: Ellen Gould White

I have placed in the video section a clear explanation of her false teachings.

For this alone we should not be endorsing the SDA on any level but only the false misleading religion that it is.

For born again Christians, the Law of God should be circumcised in our hearts (as the gospels say) by the indwelling of the Holy Spirit of God. the Holy Spirit of god is the one who chastises us and correct us through Gods LAWs. Our conscience becomes godly conscience knowing right and wrong through Gods Laws working in our hearts through the empowering of the Holy Spirit of God living and working in our hearts, having circumcised them and made His home in our hearts once we ask God for forgiveness of our sins and became willing to turn away from sin and the ways of the world  and follow God through by faith=faithfulness believing on His only begotten son Christ Jesus.

The Fulfillment of the Law

Matthew 5:17

16In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. 17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.…

Alive in Christ

Colossians 2:11

And you have been made complete in Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority. 11In Him you were also circumcised in the putting off of your sinful nature, with the circumcision performed by Christ and not by human hands. 12And having been buried with Him in baptism, you were raised with Him through your faith in the power of God, who raised Him from the dead.…

Revelation 3:19

8I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, white garments so that you may be clothed and your shameful nakedness not exposed, and salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see. 19Those I love, I rebuke and discipline. Therefore be earnest and repent. 20Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with him, and he with Me.…

Hebrews 12:6
5And you have forgotten the exhortation that addresses you as sons: “My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline, or lose heart when He rebukes you. 6For the Lord disciplines the one He loves, and He chastises everyone He receives as a son.” 7Endure suffering as discipline; God is treating you as sons. For what son is not disciplined by his father?…

John 16:8  Christ Jesus said:
7But I tell you the truth, it is for your benefit that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you. 8And when He comes, He will convict the world in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 in regard to sin, because they do not believe in Me;…

• This is Worthy 1

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

My brother, the Ten Comments are no different than the Bible you read now, the Living Word. All of scripture and Jesus are One. Jesus is the Word and the Word is Christ. It is the fulness of Jesus

Jesus is not the Bible.   He is the Living Word of God.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

4 hours ago, inchrist said:

You know full well you are to keep the 1o commandments.

People focus to much on law keeping. If we all focused on the Lord Jesus Christ, and to live by His Spirit - which is something we can do (if we are in Christ) - then our lives would be much easier.

"I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh." - Galatians 5:16

Remember, we now live by faith in Christ, in the Spirit. Not law keeping.

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”" - Galatians 5:14

"By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." - John 13:35

Those who insist on perfect law keeping, if you do it, it is your choice. But do not force your habits on others.

"Yet the law is not of faith, but “the man who does them shall live by them." - Galatians 3:12

"For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all." - James 2:10

And to those who may think that I am encouraging lawlessness, walking in the flesh, etc... I definitely do not.

"For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." - Romans 8:6

"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit." - Romans 8:1

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

People focus to much on law keeping. If we all focused on the Lord Jesus Christ, and to live by His Spirit - which is something we can do (if we are in Christ) - then our lives would be much easier.

"I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh." - Galatians 5:16

Remember, we now live by faith in Christ, in the Spirit. Not law keeping.

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”" - Galatians 5:14

"By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another." - John 13:35

Those who insist on perfect law keeping, if you do it, it is your choice. But do not force your habits on others.

"Yet the law is not of faith, but “the man who does them shall live by them." - Galatians 3:12

"For whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all." - James 2:10

And to those who may think that I am encouraging lawlessness, walking in the flesh, etc... I definitely do not.

"For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." - Romans 8:6

"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit." - Romans 8:1

Exactly. spot on.     IF we walk in the Spirit , we wont Sin.   for the works of the flesh are these...........adultery, witchcraft, etc and so on.

Most don't have the SPIRIT and thus don't know the power of being an overcomer of evil by the POWER of the one true Christ .

We don't look to the law to earn anything, for the law only shows us we are sinners for all have transgressed it.

BUT if while we seek to be JUSTIFED by CHRIST by faith in him we ourselves our found sinners.......WELL now JESUS aint no minstir of sin  , IS HE, nope.

thus we aint following him anymore we following the flesh again, and have become or made ourselves transgressors.

TIS why the early church was lighting greased fast to correct any , I say any brethren in any I say any SIN.  so where has this sense of urgency gone today

Been captivated by the lies of men , many have.    I am very happy to see you see this clearly.   its about FOLLWOING CHRIST , obeying the SPIRIT

for truly , for  truly I say....as did paul,   WE are truly , I say truly servants to whom we obey............whether of sin unto death or of obedience unto RIGHTEOUESNESS.

You and all be blessed now and prasise our LORD on high.    and let all who name the name of Christ depart , yes depart from iquity.    as paul once said too.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On 11/4/2017 at 8:42 AM, Abdicate said:

YOU are the only one to state this. I never did. YOU made this up. YOU assigned it to me

It is constantly assigned to Sabbath keepers even though it has been explained over & over.

Is it works to follow Gods word or is it works to follow a man mad doctrine.

God Bless

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On 11/4/2017 at 7:57 PM, When Is Jesus Coming? said:

Can anyone prove our current seven day week matches the Israelite's week from the Bible? No you can't can you

Unless every Jew on the planet can't count to seven, or all fell asleep for a whole 24 hour period & non of them, or the world didn't know, I  would safely say ITS THE SAME SEVENTH DAY  the Lord kept. 

There are multiple ways to find out, if one really wants to, or one can just criticises & say they are not trying to criticize.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Jesus is not the Bible.   He is the Living Word of God.  

Exactly. JESUS is the Living Word. All the Bible is, the inspired Word.