• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  903
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/03/1952

6 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

You don't obey his commandments ?lol I hope we all do. If we say we know him and don't keep his commandments we are liars. John wrote that .

There are over 600 Old Testament commandments, Wayne, and the Law says if you break one, you've broken them all. Kinda impossible to do, huh?

Thank God Jesus took our punishment on His own body, and now we as Christians have the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth! And to me that's good news, because in my self I can't obey all 600 commandments. :D

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, John Robinson said:

There are over 600 Old Testament commandments, Wayne, and the Law says if you break one, you've broken them all. Kinda impossible to do, huh?

Thank God Jesus took our punishment on His own body, and now we as Christians have the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth! And to me that's good news, because in my self I can't obey all 600 commandments. :D

Well Apostle John said in 1 john to keep his commandments.  I don't mean law of Moses. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

6 hours ago, simplejeff said:

There are perhaps over 100 instructions Yahweh gives to His people that are not "a personal thing",

vs a few that are or could be "a personal thing";

ie. there are many directions, as Jesus taught and led all the Apostles and disciples,

that are for everyone who abides in Christ Jesus.

This is in perfect harmony with all of His Word,

and does not at all take away from those things that are, as His Word Says,  for each person to have faith in themselves.

Only realize there is and will be no contradiction with any part of His Word and His Plan of Salvation in Jesus,

so if anyone blatantly disobeys (like Ananias and Saphira;  or like the adulterous members in the assembly at Corinth; or like the Judaizers/false gospel teachers/  Yahweh warns about in Galatians)

they are to be at least warned,  if not 'dead' by Yahweh's Hand(NOT by man's hand), or separated from the flock UNTIL they repent (if they refuse to repent at first; the point being everyone's purity and repentance in the assembly).

It seems you misunderstood what I meant. I did not say we should despise His teachings and words, far from that.

I just wanted to warn people about legalism and their possible turn away from the Lord Jesus Christ.

"I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain." - Galatians 2:21

5 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Also, I am forcing no one to do anything. That is a falsehood.

I did not mean it was you, you implied others were doing that to you because your decision for observing the sabbath. That is how I understood, I am not accusing you of anything.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 11/6/2017 at 2:17 AM, Riccardo said:

It is constantly assigned to Sabbath keepers even though it has been explained over & over.

Is it works to follow Gods word or is it works to follow a man mad doctrine.

God Bless

How true.

"not taking God's name in vain" -- is this "salvation by works"?? -- no!

"Honoring Parents" -- is this "salvation by works"?? -- no!

Bottom line... God's Word is not evil.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 11/6/2017 at 6:01 PM, John Robinson said:

There are over 600 Old Testament commandments, Wayne

There are over 1150 New Testament Commands..

Just what exactly is "God's Limit"??

On 11/6/2017 at 6:01 PM, John Robinson said:

, and the Law says if you break one, you've broken them all. Kinda impossible to do, huh?

Impossible to "Be your own Savior" that is true.

But Romans 8:4-9 says it is only the lost who "do not submit to the LAW of God --neither indeed CAN they"

Because for the saved under the NEW Covenant - the LAW of God "is written on the heart and mind" - Jeremiah 31:31-33

The gospel is not a story about getting Christians to take God's name in vain - and then feel good about it.

And I think we all know that much.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

On 11/6/2017 at 3:44 AM, Riccardo said:

1.) Similarly the flat earthers who want to use there sight to prove their point there are many other sights that disprove it, 2.) besides logic that no plane or ship has bumped into the edge.

1.)  "...Who Want to use their sight" (??), as in Eye-Sight? If so, this: "there are many other sights that disprove it" ...makes no sense.

If you meant "Sites" like in Web-SITES ... Can you please post the Best of The Best Proof from any that the Earth is a 'Spinning-Ball'...?

Even better, can you post ONE Scripture that even remotely IMPLIES that we live on a 'Spinning-Ball' in a Heliocentric Solar System...?

2.) That's not remotely "Logical".  Can you please post the Syllogism for Review and Validation...?

ps. I have many Scriptural and Logical Consistency Proofs that clearly validate a Flat/Non-Spinning/Domed/ Geocentric Earth.  

regards

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Unfortunately ,  it is many times easier to show Scripturally and mathematically that the earth is stationary,  as everyone believed for most of time,  until science (men under the prince of the power of the air) got deceived and deceived others, 

than that the earth is flat...... so perhaps,  first find who agrees with Scripture and math where they both agree, 

then those who agree with that much at least,  are the ones to work with to see if it actually can be proven the earth is flat or prove it is not flat.,  always WITHOUT RELYING ON men under the prince of the power of the air.

Rather seek YAHWEH and HONOR HIM ONLY.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

3 hours ago, Enoch2021 said:

ps. I have many Scriptural and Logical Consistency Proofs that clearly validate a Flat/Non-Spinning/Domed/ Geocentric Earth. 

Sorry Brother but I'm not going to get into this. There is plenty of evidence look for your self. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 11/7/2017 at 1:13 AM, inchrist said:

Why is it impossible?

:sherlock:

The Law,

All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. Romans 2:12 (New International Version)

The Way Of Death

Obviously, the law applies to those to whom it was given, for its purpose is to keep people from having excuses, and to show that the entire world is guilty before God. Romans 3:19 (New Living Translation)

Or Jesus, The Way Of Eternal Life

But now apart from the law, a righteousness of God has been revealed, being testified by the Law and the Prophets; even the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ to all and upon all who believe. For there is no distinction,

for all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God; being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus; whom God set forth whom God displayed publicly as a mercy seat, through faith in his blood, for a demonstration of his righteousness, because in God's forbearance he had passed over the sins previously committed;

to demonstrate his righteousness at this present time, so that he would be just, and the justifier of him who has faith in Jesus. Romans 3:21-26 (New Heart English Bible)

Your Choice

Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for you are my praise. Jeremiah 17:14 (English Standard Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

10 hours ago, Riccardo said:

Sorry Brother but I'm not going to get into this.

Yep, that's what I thought.  It would only take One Post. ;)

But no worries, keep on 'believing' then PARROTING the Sun Worshiping 'Spinning-Ball' religion, from the same people (aka: Pseudo-Scientists) who brought you these Immutable Truths: "There is No God", 'evolution' (whatever that is?), big bangs, black holes, 'relativity', multiverses, dark matter/energy, panspermia, billions of years, something from nothing ect ect. They're Trustworthy...what's the worst that could happen? :huh:

There is plenty of evidence look for your self.

Sure. I'd say there's a better chance of Liberace being resurrected sporting a purple tutu and jumping on a chartreuse hobbled unicorn and riding around the Sombrero Galaxy.

regards

• Thumbs Up 1