• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

13 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Unfortunately ,  it is many times easier to show Scripturally and mathematically that the earth is stationary

Yep, it's easier than making a sandwich.

as everyone believed for most of time,  until science (men under the prince of the power of the air) got deceived and deceived others,

Correction:  "...until, Pseudo-Science..."

Carry On 

regards

• Haha 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 10/19/2017 at 3:47 PM, simplejeff said:

In tradition, of course,  that counters Yahweh's Word on many many points.......   for those who trust tradition,   Yahweh says let their tradition save them on the day of Judgment (if they won't trust in Jesus ) ....

:emot-heartbeat:

Jesus

he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, Titus 3:5 (English Standard Version)

Alone Saves~!

He has saved us and called us to a holy life--not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, 2 Timothy 1:9

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

8 minutes ago, FresnoJoe said:

"Jesus

he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit, Titus 3:5 (English Standard Version)

Alone Saves~!

He has saved us and called us to a holy life--not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time, 2 Timothy 1:9"

Amen !  PRAISE BE TO YAHWEH FOREVER IN JESUS !  BLESSED IS HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME ADONAI!  COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS! 

MARANANTHA !

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

23 minutes ago, inchrist said:

therefore the law is not impossible

Jesus says keeping the commandments (all ten, and more) is NOT difficult.   How difficult is it to not go commit adultery with a neighbor or co-worker, or acquaintance at chur.......... ooops !   FORGET that last one.... !

• Haha 1

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Enoch2021 said:

Sure. I'd say there's a better chance of Liberace being resurrected sporting a purple tutu and jumping on a chartreuse hobbled unicorn and riding around the Sombrero Galaxy.

Great Christian attitude , are you sure you don't want to throw any more insults at me , just because I've done this like a dinner over & over & over & over

Grow up.

• Group:  Royal Member

Just now, Riccardo said:

Great Christian attitude

I thought so.

are you sure you don't want to throw any more insults at me

There wasn't One Insult in my response.  Are you reading a different thread and responding here?

just because I've done this like a dinner over & over & over & over

What on Earth are you talking about?

Grow up.

What on Earth are you talking about?

regards

• Group:  Royal Member

3 hours ago, inchrist said:

Good luck proving that

No "Luck" needed.

Scriptural Proofs

Logical Consistency Proofs

They are Undisputed.

Voila

and I would suggest start a separate thread since you intching for a debate on it.

I wouldn't say 'itching' more like yearning for people to provide Coherent Support for their Claims; Apparently, it's a 'Lost Art' these days.

regards

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/19/2017 at 10:30 AM, shiloh357 said:

I didn't make a statement what Scripture says. I made a statement about what the SDA teaches.  It is a works-based system of righteousness that includes the Sabbath as a requirement for salvation which is not supported by Scripture.

I agree. I have a brother who was saved in my kitchen many years ago. Years later through one of his friends, he got caught up in SDA. He will not listen now to any scripture concerning SDA false teachings, or about the church history or Ellen White. He says he prays for me and my family that God would forgive us for the evil worshiping on Sunday, as the mark of the beast. No fellowship. Much Old Testament, dietary laws, etc. We should be fearful in our squabbles, as every day is the Lord's day.

Guest shiloh357
On 11/14/2017 at 10:21 PM, Gary Lee said:

I agree. I have a brother who was saved in my kitchen many years ago. Years later through one of his friends, he got caught up in SDA. He will not listen now to any scripture concerning SDA false teachings, or about the church history or Ellen White. He says he prays for me and my family that God would forgive us for the evil worshiping on Sunday, as the mark of the beast. No fellowship. Much Old Testament, dietary laws, etc. We should be fearful in our squabbles, as every day is the Lord's day.

That's why it bothers me that the SDA proponents here are so dishonest and deceptive about what they really believe about those who don't follow their cult's teachings.

Guest shiloh357

Every cult has a public face and a private face and while the SDA try to claim, in public, that they don't believe the Sabbath day observance is necessary for salvation, their own theology holds that Sunday observance is the Mark of the Beast and they believe the 10 commandments are necessary for salvation.   In addition, they hold that if you don't keep the Sabbath day, that it is evidence that you are not saved.

So yeah, it is pretty dishonest.