Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0

Is the church still holding to gay marriage as sin. Gay marriage is now excepted in society around the world. Will time loosen our convictions. How many believe that God will allow a wicked world go on and turn a blinded eye. The world is tipping on the edge of its destruction. Conviction should never be determent by church boards but Gods Word. We will all personally be accountable.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Sadly they will and are selling out .    seeker friendly did its work and more and more see it not as sin.

so too will the interfaith movement make many believe God must be in all relgions and that all ways are valid.  ITS OF SATAN

but we were warned a great falling away would occur.    Take a peek at the world, take a peek at our churches.    THEN know and understand the great weapon is nigh to stand.

For in the latter times of their kingdoms , WHEN the transgressors have come to the FULL..........THEN STANDS THE DARK KING. 

the all inclusive seeker friendly interfaith will lead the lost who know not Christ right to the man of sin who by PEACE shall destroy many.

The great tribulation AINT past and it aint many generations away.  ITS AT THE DOOR and the all inclusive mindset that is fast infecting not only so called christain churches

but wiccans,  muslims for it , buddists the gay and transgender movment the all inclusive world peace movment leads RIGHT to the beast , RIGHT TO HIM

THEN our betrayal begins as all under the influence of this dark thing will think they do gods will for world peace and unity when we are being killed .  ITS COMING

and nothing will stop it .  Just keep warning , keep rebuking , keep encouraging all.    and be prepared to lose all for The sake of CHRIST and the gospel

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,776
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

We have to pray

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,369
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

We will all personally be accountable.

Here you said it.  It comes down where our heart is at with this.   It is similar to taking the mark of the beast, it will be you and you alone to make that decision irrespective of what the church does.   Choose today, examine your heart and compare it with the word.  Does it match.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,776
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

7 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Here you said it.  It comes down where our heart is at with this.   It is similar to taking the mark of the beast, it will be you and you alone to make that decision irrespective of what the church does.   Choose today, examine your heart and compare it with the word.  Does it match.

Pardon me, but this is not an apostolic statement, the introduction of the beast and the mark. 

Everyone believer and unbeliever or in any other stage, has the right to do good, and abide in love. 

There are even a lot of enemies of Jesus Christ, even not enemies but not believers who will never hurt a fly. 

And their banner is charity and love. 

What do they have to do with the dids of the beast, in sort form. 

9 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Gay marriage is neither gay nor a marriage in God's eyes.

IT IS AN  A   B   O    M    I N  A  T   I    O    N.   I frankly I don't care if that is politically non correct.    Not one ounce.   ITS time for the church to go through her trials.

cause she has long went to sleep under the death tales of men and women gone false.    

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

There is common law unions, and gay common law unions, there is political marriages, and there is gay political marriages. 

The family law bennefits are stronger in a marriage situation than that of a common law situations. 

Political marriage has the same bennefits as that of a church marriage. 

Why a gay couple wants a church marriage, the answer could be similar, but not exactly the same as why an etero couple want to get married in a church, and not before a Justice. 

There is also other reasons, they want the oath be taken before God and other people. 

I want not go to other issues, that as gays the have still the right to believe in Jesus Christ, and that their faith is accepted and he is their Savior and their righteousness, and live without the fear of Hell. 

So lets LIE to them .  LIE to them and let them end up in hellfire.   THIS is NOT LOVE ..........its a lie and every single man woman who lies to them and lets them feel saved in sin

will be held in full account of their blood at the end TOO.    this is so sad ,   it so sad I don't even have words for it .   Love don't desire the death of the sinner.

this is all wrong.   they don't BELEIVE IN JESUS in heart if they still walk in darkness.    they just like I once was.......IN DARKNESS but yeah I said I believed in JESUS.  what a LIAR

from hell I was.  but praise GOD for grace .  amen.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

I think there are still a goodly number that have not bent the knee to Baal. God knows who they are.

In thinking of 'church' we sometimes use that elusive all encompassing noun to describe what we think. God knows though. We do not. There are so many different flavors even within a denomination, that even to determine core beliefs is an extremely difficult task. The 'party line' may be one thing (to keep head office happy) the actuality may be quite different. And the individuals within may differ yet more.
As a very simple analogy; all Christians comprise men women and children. All churches comprise men women and children. But all churches are NOT necessarily entirely Christian.
Claiming all churches are 'Christian' is fraught by perspective, numerology and the individual beliefs of its members.
That is God's responsibility to determine. We really cannot do that.

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

sure that isn't death 'tails'?

I don't know , what is death tails.