• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

With the condition of the church ,   soon the call will be heard, I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire,

Brace for it and let it have its work.   the church just for the large part went to sleep and now the persecution and trials of our faith are soon to be at hand.

Be zealous and repent.   cause JUDGMENT is on the way .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

4 minutes ago, Yowm said:

It's what follows every dragon. lol

That is so funny!
May the dragon's armpits be infected with camel lice, and his scales, like his lies, fall to the ground.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

With the condition of the church ,   soon the call will be heard, I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire,

Brace for it and let it have its work.   the church just for the large part went to sleep and now the persecution and trials of our faith are soon to be at hand.

I see you are wise and have your eyes open. It was not until Sodom excepted Gay life styles that God brought judgment. Jesus also said woe to those who would bring any child to sin, yet we are going to witness our children pulled into the practices of the wicked

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

see what happens when we try to appease the world. no matter how unpopular it may be ,God's word is absolute 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

3 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Pardon me, but this is not an apostolic statement, the introduction of the beast and the mark. 

Everyone believer and unbeliever or in any other stage, has the right to do good, and abide in love. 

There are even a lot of enemies of Jesus Christ, even not enemies but not believers who will never hurt a fly. 

And their banner is charity and love. 

What do they have to do with the dids of the beast, in sort form. 

You sure does write in mysterious ways that is hard to follow.   So what really you are saying about my statement.  Put it in simple words that i can get what you are asking or disagreeing with.  My message is mainly, it does not matter what the church does, at the judgement throne you would have to answer for what your decision you made.  So I was in agreement with the OP and  especially his last sentence.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,561
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

6 hours ago, Yowm said:

The Church had better reel in its social weather vane and pull out the Scriptures. Society, for the most part, has always been at odds with God's ways being led around by the prince of this world.

Will you all please stop saying "the church"? !!!

Jesus has His Church and it is not recognizing the whims of an unsaved world, never has, isn't, and will not.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,851
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

You sure does write in mysterious ways that is hard to follow.   So what really you are saying about my statement.  Put it in simple words that i can get what you are asking or disagreeing with.  My message is mainly, it does not matter what the church does, at the judgement throne you would have to answer for what your decision you made.  So I was in agreement with the OP and  especially his last sentence.  

It is not easy to follow the OP. 

On one hand he is talking about the position of the church, and 

On the other hand that every one is accountable for what he does and be judge by the word of God. 

The issue I took is with the hidden sugestion that Jesus does not accept the faith of gays in general. 

I know what the word of God says about homosexuality and other matters and I am not advocating  for it. 

But to suggest to one who is, don't bother to believe because Jesus will not accept your faith, that is not truth, and  whether one believes or not is bound for Hell, and their faith does not save them .

Suggesting that Jesus did not die for all,

Jesus die while we were yet sinners,

and not just for the Holy people found in the righteousness of the Law,  this is not truth. 

For in the old they were cut off from the people, even stoned to death. 

And this is how at the begining they were preaching the Gospel, they were cleancing the people according to the Jewish customs, including the sircumsision  and any kind of sinners or unsircumsize people even thought they believe they were told that they were not saved. 

This is not in line with the messsage the disciples preach later on. 

Today is the day of Salvation, come to faith as you are. 

Believe as one is. 

To say otherwise is like telling the sinners do not believe unless at the same time you forsake all your sins, in general talk and not specific. 

This is not truth, because Jesus is calling to repentance his own believers. 

As believers we examine our selfs for repentance , and as we are in his life. We are not in death when we sin and even if we don't repent, we are still in his life, because of our faith, not because of what we do or not do.

It is important to repent for many reasons, but to escape Hell is not one of them. 

In his name, in his righteousness. 

Our own righteousness for many other reasons. 

Thank you for inquiring the Salvation issue is what I had in mind. 

And our works too as long as we live. 

In this life Jesus wants to correct our works, thats when we can have the benefit of becoming consious and correct our selfs. 

Our works may judge us, but our faith in him Saved us. 

The same for an unbeilever he may boast in his good works and hope for Heaven, but his refusal to believe in Jesus Christ , will keep him out of Heaven. 

In this life he may have peace because of his works, as long as he lives, but then when he dies he will find out that Jesus won't tell him; come to my right you who practice righteousness.

That will never happen, he will find out that Heaven is for the believers and not for those who refuse to believe. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

I see you are wise and have your eyes open. It was not until Sodom excepted Gay life styles that God brought judgment. Jesus also said woe to those who would bring any child to sin, yet we are going to witness our children pulled into the practices of the wicked

You have pierced a lot of hearts with those words, especially the last part and if we are being realistic, it is true.   The medium is here to spread it at your finger tip and only a click away, yes to propagate it, it is flourishing under the guise of free speech ,which even the man who is supposed to have chosen to rule  and be the leader of the free world is not interfering there.  Why can't there be restrictions on what the youths can  access.   

Many have said here to put filters ect on your computer software. But why should it not be the other way around and laws implement that filthiness would not be allowed and producers of those kind of things has to have it locked and only those who want to participate would have to have registration ect.  They are allowed to put out images and samples that is the bait that draws the passer by to look and be enticed.  

The Genie is out the bottle, and can he be put back in ????

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

8 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Gay maraige and the church

Wake up, people! Do not be deceived.

It is obvious God is not in agreement with gay marriage in the church, can you imagine God blessing such an union? I do not, because He clearly expressed that: marriage = woman + man = one flesh. And He also clearly expressed His opinion about that, not only in scripture but in our hearts as well: an abomination.

It is a common practice of the wolves in the churches who are deceiving people, they are doing it to the Gospel as well:

"For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ." - Jude 1:4

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

47 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

It is not easy to follow the OP. 

On one hand he is talking about the position of the church, and 

On the other hand that every one is accountable for what he does and be judge by the word of God. 

I think the OP is clear, but you have to read his statement carefully.  The second sentence explains what he asked in his first.   As i see it anyway, he is asking if gay marriage is becoming the norm in the "church" today and it is fast being accepted by the world governments.    He is saying that what the church position is in regard to acceptance does not have to be the believer position and that at the end of the day  it is  "the believer"  who will give an account, not the church per say as it is a body of believers who may not have all the same agreement on position like these.  

I attempted here to understand what the OP is conveying and i am not speaking for him.   He can correct or make his statement clearer of simpler for those who have trouble understanding his statement.  

Edited by warrior12
  • Thanks 1