• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,411
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

20 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Wake up, people! Do not be deceived.

It is obvious God is not in agreement with gay marriage in the church, can you imagine God blessing such an union? I do not, because He clearly expressed that: marriage = woman + man = one flesh. And He also clearly expressed His opinion about that, not only in scripture but in our hearts as well: an abomination.

It is a common practice of the wolves in the churches who are deceiving people, they are doing it to the Gospel as well:

"For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ." - Jude 1:4

+1        

Scripture is clear on the statement above.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,824
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

25 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

I think the OP is clear, but you have to read his statement carefully.  The second sentence explains what he asked in his first.   As i see it anyway, he is asking if gay marriage is becoming the norm in the "church" today and it is fast being accepted by the world governments.    He is saying that what the church position is in regard to acceptance does not have to be the believer position and that at the end of the day  it is  "the believer"  who will give an account, not the church per say as it is a body of believers who may not have all the same agreement on position like these.  

I attempted here to understand what the OP is conveying and i am not speaking for him.   He can correct or make his statement clearer of simpler for those who have trouble understanding his statement.  

Thank you, very noble of you to explain it, thank you again. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

11 hours ago, Mike Mclees said:

Is the church still holding to gay marriage as sin. Gay marriage is now excepted in society around the world. Will time loosen our convictions. How many believe that God will allow a wicked world go on and turn a blinded eye. The world is tipping on the edge of its destruction. Conviction should never be determent by church boards but Gods Word. We will all personally be accountable.

Being gay is an abomination to God. Period!!!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

8 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Here you said it.  It comes down where our heart is at with this.   It is similar to taking the mark of the beast, it will be you and you alone to make that decision irrespective of what the church does.   Choose today, examine your heart and compare it with the word.  Does it match.

How true your statement is.