godwillservices

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.
Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.
But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.

"Confess with thy mouth Jesus is Lord, and believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead and you will be saved"
"Where there is selfish ambition and envy there will be everykind of evil and disorder"

"The poor are shunned even by their neighbors, but the rich have many friends" A bible proverb, sound like fact in our realities? more accurate 200% obvious evidence
"Evildoers will bow down in the presence of the good, and the wicked at the gates of the righteous" more!.... As you were
"Gossips separate close friends" oh what do you know? Well the authors of the bible obviously were not blind
"The LORD detests the sacrifice of the wicked, but the prayer of the upright pleases him" "Slander revealeth secrets" Anyone agree? fact?
John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life(achievements possessions etc), is not of the Father, but is of the world." Well can you agree now we have seen all of that with out own eyes.
MORE EVIDENCE GOD EXISTS AND THE BIBLE RELEVANT TO HUMAM REALITY: DID ANY OF YOU HAVE ANYONE TELL YOU, YOU SHOULD EAT SOMEONE YOULL FEEL BETTER, OR REMEMBER CHEWING SOMEONE JUST A LITTLE BIT? OR SUSPECT SENSE THIS HAPPENENING OUT THERE?

THE PRIESTHOOD, DO GOOD BY TALKING ALOT! ABOUT IT, WORD GETS AROUND! ON ONE HAND THEY CHOSE NOT TO WALK THE WAY, THE OTHER GOD SCRIPTED SO PRIESTS PASTORS WOULD BE STATIONED IN ONE PLACE AND REQUIRED TO DO FUNERALS, BABYS BEING BORN, WEDDINGS, ETC AND THE TRUTH BEING TWISTED LOST BURIED FROM THE SEMINARIES, Jesus went city to city, house to house, street to street, preaching teaching healing complete strangers, had disciples, no job, lived off of others/what god provided, served to the point of death at 30, gave his life over without kicking banging screaming fighting, did it alone, and look at who is leading commanding, in the most important position on earth. Every single priest/pastor as well should have work upon request such as soul winning literature/wisdom for others to use as their own benefiting faster easier coming from exp and time every congregation member should be required to be spiritually active expectation. ARE THEY NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SENDING PEOPLE OUT (disciples) and PUTTING THEM TO WORK IN THE COMMUNITY? The good you do will come back to you, what do you think happens when you push falsehood and lies, and when none of the congregation produce and fruits of sin reduction or healing or anything and their prayers don't work at all, not 1 girl ever gets to fall in love, (what they are made for vaguely speaking). What it all contributes to, each and ever depression sadness misery crime tragedy accident that was all unnecessary all avoidable. And I guess what? Only a pastor priest is a disciple? Can be the only one who teaches/preaches in the temples? (there are benefits bonuses perks of Serving god, discipleship not talked about in the bible)
KEEP BUSY IN THE COMMUNITY WHEREEVER YOU GO! WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE SIN (a huge list!) PRAY "GOD GIVE LIFE TO SO AND SO FOR SUCH AND SUCH SIN" ITS LIFE SAVING! LIKEWISE PRAY CONSTANTLY "GOD SEND OUT LABORERS OUT INTO YOUR HARVEST THE HARVEST IS PLENTIFUL THE LABORERS ARE FEW. EVERY CHURCH SHOULD BE INSTRUCTED OF THIS AND EACH CONGREGRATION SHOULD BE PRAYING FOR THEIR PRIEST PASTORS NON STOP "OPEN A DOOR FOR THE WORD SO THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST MAY BE MADE MANIFEST AND SAID CLEAR AS IT OUGHT TO BE" AND "DELIVER SO AND SO FROM THE UNBELIVERS AND THAT THE WORD SPREADS RAPIDLY" (THERE ARE OTHERS, WORD FOR WORD)

EMAIL, WRITE, CALL EVERY PRIEST PASTOR AND CHURCH, SEMINARY Give them hell, I me and Jesus God need your help. Rebuke, reprove, exhort, admonish, correct, teach, instruct. Make them "AWAKE, RISE!!"

Yes likewise tell them a reason for God, and its logic importance, concerning human creation and in general innovation. For example, what are all the combinations of inventions with tobacco, or marijuana, rather than all we use it for, smoking and so on… Or trees, petroleum. You know that all inventions and creation, discovery’s of human beings some being very very very complex, like how they make concrete… mix this with that, heat for 5 days at 10000 degrees, then add sandstone power with clay and rock salt, slowly mix while adding 6.4% the amount water……….etc etc etc etc  And how maybe there are things we should not do and should do In relation to this topic, concerning the ecosystem and its extinct un reparable damage, likewise the inventions creations that ended up being highly destructive and a negative thing several ways to the human race, turned out deadly or to use up the resources which we later find out needed much more importantly for other things…. Hence the sense in an oracle, insight Intel onto in this alien world we are all living in, a map, guide  GOD, Jesus   WHAT ARE ALL THE WAYS PEOPLE CAN DO WITH THE RESOURCES DOWN HERE  scripted to fail… absolute weakness flaw  in a world the world as it is without God and all the rest. And the damage and time of all the trial and error experimentation etc etc etc expensive lessons learned.