• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

22 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

How has Jerusalem become a harlot?

Not exactly.  See all that's avaiable in worthychristianlibrary.com on this site.   The revelation of the harlot is not a new thing on earth,

and is not simply nor only the religious leaders in Jerusalem.   (though their deception and strength and power and doctrines and practices (politically and religiously and socially and economically and educationally and medically and scientifically)

all point toward world wide control, deception, and overthrow......   

Though whether centered in Jerusalem or in Rome or both is a 'toss up'..... (or in LONDON, or other centers on earth)..... all places with great evil wickednesses growing......

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,681
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

'every thread/'  eh?  (i.e. not just this one thread, no way, any day) When anyone 'joins' a church, or a group, or an organization,  (in person) , for support, and 'believe' what that group believes, 

it is very difficult if not impossible  to set anyone free --

- even with Jesus in person, most of the disciples who came and listened to Him for a while,  LEFT HIM,  to go back to their parents , or 'group' whatever it was, 

saying "your words are too hard for us to accept and to keep following you" ....

so the false teachings/  groups/  of the world all around everyone have a strong, continuous pull on almost everyone everywhere, if not to be a part of the group,  still to insidiously propagate different doctrines or practices or emotions of the power behind the group,

holding fast as many as it can,  and bringing down as many all around as it can,  regardless of harm done to everyone.

I said I would have been,happy if they could have kept their false doctrin out of this one thread.

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 minute ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I said I would have been,happy if they could have kept their false doctrin out of this one thread.

Yes,   have you been able to find any thread without false doctrine ?

As I was saying.

The saints in israel,will be percuted for three and a half years.Not seven.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/12-7.htm

http://biblehub.com/daniel/7-25.htm

Just now, simplejeff said:

Yes,   have you been able to find any thread without false doctrine ?

Lol.ok,you win.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

20 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I would have been happy if you could have kept your false doctrin out of this one thread.

You are deceived. I deny your doctrine.

It is not a contest - just a sand trap ! (or 'quicksand' everywhere - as there are traps laid every day for everyone who is seeking God's Kingdom, even in God's House ("churches", "forums", "schools", "groups") .....

Note the published testimony of Corrie ten Boom concerning persecution / tribulation:  

"The world is deathly ill.  It is dying.  The Great Physician has already signed the death certificate.  Yet there is still a great work for Christians to do.  They are to be streams of living water, channels of mercy to those who are still in the world.  It is possible for them to do this because they are overcomers.

corriebible.jpgChristians are ambassadors for Christ.  They are representatives from Heaven to this dying world.  And because of our presence here, things will change.

My sister, Betsy, and I were in the Nazi concentration camp at Ravensbruck because we committed the crime of loving Jews.  Seven hundred of us from Holland, France, Russia, Poland and Belgium were herded into a room built for two hundred.  As far as I knew, Betsy and I were the only two representatives of Heaven in that room.

We may have been the Lord's only representatives in that place of hatred, yet because of our presence there, things changed.  Jesus said, "In the world you shall have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."  We too, are to be overcomers – bringing the light of Jesus into a world filled with darkness and hate.

Sometimes I get frightened as I read the Bible, and as I look in this world and see all of the tribulation and persecution promised by the Bible coming true.  Now I can tell you, though, if you too are afraid, that I have just read the last pages.  I can now come to shouting "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!" for I have found where it is written that Jesus said,

"He that overcometh shall inherit all things: 
and I will be His God,
and he shall be My son."

This is the future and hope of this world. Not that the world will survive – but that we shall be overcomers in the midst of a dying world.

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

You are deceived. I deny your doctrine.

Another pot,  another kettle........  all subject to testing.......  test, test, test, BEFORE believing anything.....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"Though whether centered in Jerusalem or in Rome or both is a 'toss up'..... (or in LONDON, or other centers on earth)..... all places with great evil wickednesses growing....."

This is the USA and its many look-alike harlots

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

On 10/23/2017 at 5:21 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Who did Jesus say was resposible for ALL the righteous blood shed upon the earth?

You tell me.  Who specifically is the "you" that Jesus is addressing in this passage:

• So that upon you may fall the guilt of all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.  Matthew 23:35

You used this passage in support of your Jerusalem / Babylon conflation.  So is the you in the above passage Jerusalem?