Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

• Jer 3:1-25  "They say, 'If a man divorces his wife, And she goes from him And becomes another man's, May he return to her again?' Would not that land be greatly polluted? But you have played the harlot with many lovers; Yet return to Me," says the LORD.  (2)  "Lift up your eyes to the desolate heights and see: Where have you not lain with men? By the road you have sat for them Like an Arabian in the wilderness; And you have polluted the land With your harlotries and your wickedness.  (3)  Therefore the showers have been withheld, And there has been no latter rain. You have had a harlot's forehead; You refuse to be ashamed.  (4)  Will you not from this time cry to Me, 'My Father, You are the guide of my youth?  (5)  Will He remain angry forever? Will He keep it to the end?' Behold, you have spoken and done evil things, As you were able."  (6)  The LORD said also to me in the days of Josiah the king: "Have you seen what backsliding Israel has done? She has gone up on every high mountain and under every green tree, and there played the harlot.  (7)  And I said, after she had done all these things, 'Return to Me.' But she did not return. And her treacherous sister Judah saw it.  (8)  Then I saw that for all the causes for which backsliding Israel had committed adultery, I had put her away and given her a certificate of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah did not fear, but went and played the harlot also (9)  So it came to pass, through her casual harlotry, that she defiled the land and committed adultery with stones and trees.  (10)  And yet for all this her treacherous sister Judah has not turned to Me with her whole heart, but in pretense," says the LORD.  (11)  Then the LORD said to me, "Backsliding Israel has shown herself more righteous than treacherous Judah.  (12)  Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say: 'Return, backsliding Israel,' says the LORD; 'I will not cause My anger to fall on you. For I am merciful,' says the LORD; 'I will not remain angry forever.  (13)  Only acknowledge your iniquity, That you have transgressed against the LORD your God, And have scattered your charms To alien deities under every green tree, And you have not obeyed My voice,' says the LORD.  (14)  "Return, O backsliding children," says the LORD; "for I am married to you. I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion.  (15)  And I will give you shepherds according to My heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.  (16)  "Then it shall come to pass, when you are multiplied and increased in the land in those days," says the LORD, "that they will say no more, 'The ark of the covenant of the LORD.' It shall not come to mind, nor shall they remember it, nor shall they visit it, nor shall it be made anymore.  (17)  "At that time Jerusalem shall be called The Throne of the LORD, and all the nations shall be gathered to it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem. No more shall they follow the dictates of their evil hearts.  (18)  "In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given as an inheritance to your fathers.  (19)  "But I said: 'How can I put you among the children And give you a pleasant land, A beautiful heritage of the hosts of nations?' "And I said: 'You shall call Me, "My Father," And not turn away from Me.'  (20)  Surely, as a wife treacherously departs from her husband, So have you dealt treacherously with Me, O house of Israel," says the LORD.  (21)  A voice was heard on the desolate heights, Weeping and supplications of the children of Israel. For they have perverted their way; They have forgotten the LORD their God.  (22)  "Return, you backsliding children, And I will heal your backslidings." "Indeed we do come to You, For You are the LORD our God.  (23)  Truly, in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills, And from the multitude of mountains; Truly, in the LORD our God Is the salvation of Israel.  (24)  For shame has devoured The labor of our fathers from our youth—Their flocks and their herds, Their sons and their daughters.  (25)  We lie down in our shame, And our reproach covers us. For we have sinned against the LORD our God, We and our fathers, From our youth even to this day, And have not obeyed the voice of the LORD our God."
Edited by unworthydude

• Jer 4:30-31  And you, O desolate one, what do you mean that you dress in scarlet, that you adorn yourself with ornaments of gold, that you enlarge your eyes with paint? In vain you beautify yourself. Your lovers despise you; they seek your life.  (31)  For I heard a cry as of a woman in labor, anguish as of one giving birth to her first child, the cry of the daughter of Zion gasping for breath, stretching out her hands, "Woe is me! I am fainting before murderers."
Edited by unworthydude

• Jer 5:7-9  "How shall I pardon you for this? Your children have forsaken Me And sworn by those that are not gods. When I had fed them to the full, Then they committed adultery And assembled themselves by troops in the harlots' houses.  (8)  They were like well-fed lusty stallions; Every one neighed after his neighbor's wife.  (9)  Shall I not punish them for these things?" says the LORD. "And shall I not avenge Myself on such a nation as this?
Edited by unworthydude

• Jer 30:11-16  For I am with you,' says the LORD, 'to save you; Though I make a full end of all nations where I have scattered you, Yet I will not make a complete end of you. But I will correct you in justice, And will not let you go altogether unpunished.'  (12)  "For thus says the LORD: 'Your affliction is incurable, Your wound is severe.  (13)  There is no one to plead your cause, That you may be bound up; You have no healing medicines.  (14)  All your lovers have forgotten you; They do not seek you; For I have wounded you with the wound of an enemy, With the chastisement of a cruel one, For the multitude of your iniquities, Because your sins have increased.  (15)  Why do you cry about your affliction? Your sorrow is incurable. Because of the multitude of your iniquities, Because your sins have increased, I have done these things to you.  (16)  'Therefore all those who devour you shall be devoured; And all your adversaries, every one of them, shall go into captivity; Those who plunder you shall become plunder, And all who prey upon you I will make a prey.
Edited by unworthydude

• Eze 16:1-63  Again the word of the LORD came to me:  (2)  "Son of man, make known to Jerusalem her abominations,  (3)  and say, Thus says the Lord GOD to Jerusalem: Your origin and your birth are of the land of the Canaanites; your father was an Amorite and your mother a Hittite.  (4)  And as for your birth, on the day you were born your cord was not cut, nor were you washed with water to cleanse you, nor rubbed with salt, nor wrapped in swaddling cloths.  (5)  No eye pitied you, to do any of these things to you out of compassion for you, but you were cast out on the open field, for you were abhorred, on the day that you were born.  (6)  "And when I passed by you and saw you wallowing in your blood, I said to you in your blood, 'Live!' I said to you in your blood, 'Live!'  (7)  I made you flourish like a plant of the field. And you grew up and became tall and arrived at full adornment. Your breasts were formed, and your hair had grown; yet you were naked and bare.  (8)  "When I passed by you again and saw you, behold, you were at the age for love, and I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your nakedness; I made my vow to you and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Lord GOD, and you became mine.  (9)  Then I bathed you with water and washed off your blood from you and anointed you with oil.  (10)  I clothed you also with embroidered cloth and shod you with fine leather. I wrapped you in fine linen and covered you with silk.  (11)  And I adorned you with ornaments and put bracelets on your wrists and a chain on your neck.  (12)  And I put a ring on your nose and earrings in your ears and a beautiful crown on your head.  (13)  Thus you were adorned with gold and silver, and your clothing was of fine linen and silk and embroidered cloth. You ate fine flour and honey and oil. You grew exceedingly beautiful and advanced to royalty.  (14)  And your renown went forth among the nations because of your beauty, for it was perfect through the splendor that I had bestowed on you, declares the Lord GOD.  (15)  "But you trusted in your beauty and played the whore because of your renown and lavished your whorings on any passerby; your beauty became his.  (16)  You took some of your garments and made for yourself colorful shrines, and on them played the whore. The like has never been, nor ever shall be.  (17)  You also took your beautiful jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given you, and made for yourself images of men, and with them played the whore (18)  And you took your embroidered garments to cover them, and set my oil and my incense before them.  (19)  Also my bread that I gave you—I fed you with fine flour and oil and honey—you set before them for a pleasing aroma; and so it was, declares the Lord GOD.  (20)  And you took your sons and your daughters, whom you had borne to me, and these you sacrificed to them to be devoured. Were your whorings so small a matter  (21)  that you slaughtered my children and delivered them up as an offering by fire to them?  (22)  And in all your abominations and your whorings you did not remember the days of your youth, when you were naked and bare, wallowing in your blood.  (23)  "And after all your wickedness (woe, woe to you! declares the Lord GOD),  (24)  you built yourself a vaulted chamber and made yourself a lofty place in every square.  (25)  At the head of every street you built your lofty place and made your beauty an abomination, offering yourself to any passerby and multiplying your whoring (26)  You also played the whore with the Egyptians, your lustful neighbors, multiplying your whoring, to provoke me to anger.  (27)  Behold, therefore, I stretched out my hand against you and diminished your allotted portion and delivered you to the greed of your enemies, the daughters of the Philistines, who were ashamed of your lewd behavior.  (28)  You played the whore also with the Assyrians, because you were not satisfied; yes, you played the whore with them, and still you were not satisfied.  (29)  You multiplied your whoring also with the trading land of Chaldea, and even with this you were not satisfied.  (30)  "How sick is your heart, declares the Lord GOD, because you did all these things, the deeds of a brazen prostitute,  (31)  building your vaulted chamber at the head of every street, and making your lofty place in every square. Yet you were not like a prostitute, because you scorned payment.  (32)  Adulterous wife, who receives strangers instead of her husband!  (33)  Men give gifts to all prostitutes, but you gave your gifts to all your lovers, bribing them to come to you from every side with your whorings.  (34)  So you were different from other women in your whorings. No one solicited you to play the whore, and you gave payment, while no payment was given to you; therefore you were different.  (35)  "Therefore, O prostitute, hear the word of the LORD:  (36)  Thus says the Lord GOD, Because your lust was poured out and your nakedness uncovered in your whorings with your lovers, and with all your abominable idols, and because of the blood of your children that you gave to them,  (37)  therefore, behold, I will gather all your lovers with whom you took pleasure, all those you loved and all those you hated. I will gather them against you from every side and will uncover your nakedness to them, that they may see all your nakedness.  (38)  And I will judge you as women who commit adultery and shed blood are judged, and bring upon you the blood of wrath and jealousy.  (39)  And I will give you into their hands, and they shall throw down your vaulted chamber and break down your lofty places. They shall strip you of your clothes and take your beautiful jewels and leave you naked and bare.  (40)  They shall bring up a crowd against you, and they shall stone you and cut you to pieces with their swords.  (41)  And they shall burn your houses and execute judgments upon you in the sight of many women. I will make you stop playing the whore, and you shall also give payment no more.  (42)  So will I satisfy my wrath on you, and my jealousy shall depart from you. I will be calm and will no more be angry.  (43)  Because you have not remembered the days of your youth, but have enraged me with all these things, therefore, behold, I have returned your deeds upon your head, declares the Lord GOD. Have you not committed lewdness in addition to all your abominations?  (44)  "Behold, everyone who uses proverbs will use this proverb about you: 'Like mother, like daughter.'  (45)  You are the daughter of your mother, who loathed her husband and her children; and you are the sister of your sisters, who loathed their husbands and their children. Your mother was a Hittite and your father an Amorite.  (46)  And your elder sister is Samaria, who lived with her daughters to the north of you; and your younger sister, who lived to the south of you, is Sodom with her daughters.  (47)  Not only did you walk in their ways and do according to their abominations; within a very little time you were more corrupt than they in all your ways.  (48)  As I live, declares the Lord GOD, your sister Sodom and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done.  (49)  Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy.  (50)  They were haughty and did an abomination before me. So I removed them, when I saw it.  (51)  Samaria has not committed half your sins. You have committed more abominations than they, and have made your sisters appear righteous by all the abominations that you have committed.  (52)  Bear your disgrace, you also, for you have intervened on behalf of your sisters. Because of your sins in which you acted more abominably than they, they are more in the right than you. So be ashamed, you also, and bear your disgrace, for you have made your sisters appear righteous.  (53)  "I will restore their fortunes, both the fortunes of Sodom and her daughters, and the fortunes of Samaria and her daughters, and I will restore your own fortunes in their midst,  (54)  that you may bear your disgrace and be ashamed of all that you have done, becoming a consolation to them.  (55)  As for your sisters, Sodom and her daughters shall return to their former state, and Samaria and her daughters shall return to their former state, and you and your daughters shall return to your former state.  (56)  Was not your sister Sodom a byword in your mouth in the day of your pride,  (57)  before your wickedness was uncovered? Now you have become an object of reproach for the daughters of Syria and all those around her, and for the daughters of the Philistines, those all around who despise you.  (58)  You bear the penalty of your lewdness and your abominations, declares the LORD.  (59)  "For thus says the Lord GOD: I will deal with you as you have done, you who have despised the oath in breaking the covenant,  (60)  yet I will remember my covenant with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish for you an everlasting covenant.  (61)  Then you will remember your ways and be ashamed when you take your sisters, both your elder and your younger, and I give them to you as daughters, but not on account of the covenant with you.  (62)  I will establish my covenant with you, and you shall know that I am the LORD,  (63)  that you may remember and be confounded, and never open your mouth again because of your shame, when I atone for you for all that you have done, declares the Lord GOD."
Edited by unworthydude

• Eze 23:1-49  The word of the LORD came to me:  (2)  "Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother.  (3)  They played the whore in Egypt; they played the whore in their youth; there their breasts were pressed and their virgin bosoms handled.  (4)  Oholah was the name of the elder and Oholibah the name of her sister. They became mine, and they bore sons and daughters. As for their names, Oholah is Samaria, and Oholibah is Jerusalem.  (5)  "Oholah played the whore while she was mine, and she lusted after her lovers the Assyrians, warriors  (6)  clothed in purple, governors and commanders, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding on horses.  (7)  She bestowed her whoring upon them, the choicest men of Assyria all of them, and she defiled herself with all the idols of everyone after whom she lusted.  (8)  She did not give up her whoring that she had begun in Egypt; for in her youth men had lain with her and handled her virgin bosom and poured out their whoring lust upon her.  (9)  Therefore I delivered her into the hands of her lovers, into the hands of the Assyrians, after whom she lusted.  (10)  These uncovered her nakedness; they seized her sons and her daughters; and as for her, they killed her with the sword; and she became a byword among women, when judgment had been executed on her.  (11)  "Her sister Oholibah saw this, and she became more corrupt than her sister in her lust and in her whoring, which was worse than that of her sister.  (12)  She lusted after the Assyrians, governors and commanders, warriors clothed in full armor, horsemen riding on horses, all of them desirable young men.  (13)  And I saw that she was defiled; they both took the same way.  (14)  But she carried her whoring further. She saw men portrayed on the wall, the images of the Chaldeans portrayed in vermilion,  (15)  wearing belts on their waists, with flowing turbans on their heads, all of them having the appearance of officers, a likeness of Babylonians whose native land was Chaldea.  (16)  When she saw them, she lusted after them and sent messengers to them in Chaldea.  (17)  And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoring lust. And after she was defiled by them, she turned from them in disgust.  (18)  When she carried on her whoring so openly and flaunted her nakedness, I turned in disgust from her, as I had turned in disgust from her sister.  (19)  Yet she increased her whoring, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the whore in the land of Egypt  (20)  and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses.  (21)  Thus you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom and pressed your young breasts."  (22)  Therefore, O Oholibah, thus says the Lord GOD: "Behold, I will stir up against you your lovers from whom you turned in disgust, and I will bring them against you from every side:  (23)  the Babylonians and all the Chaldeans, Pekod and Shoa and Koa, and all the Assyrians with them, desirable young men, governors and commanders all of them, officers and men of renown, all of them riding on horses.  (24)  And they shall come against you from the north with chariots and wagons and a host of peoples. They shall set themselves against you on every side with buckler, shield, and helmet; and I will commit the judgment to them, and they shall judge you according to their judgments.  (25)  And I will direct my jealousy against you, that they may deal with you in fury. They shall cut off your nose and your ears, and your survivors shall fall by the sword. They shall seize your sons and your daughters, and your survivors shall be devoured by fire.  (26)  They shall also strip you of your clothes and take away your beautiful jewels.  (27)  Thus I will put an end to your lewdness and your whoring begun in the land of Egypt, so that you shall not lift up your eyes to them or remember Egypt anymore.  (28)  "For thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will deliver you into the hands of those whom you hate, into the hands of those from whom you turned in disgust,  (29)  and they shall deal with you in hatred and take away all the fruit of your labor and leave you naked and bare, and the nakedness of your whoring shall be uncovered. Your lewdness and your whoring  (30)  have brought this upon you, because you played the whore with the nations and defiled yourself with their idols.  (31)  You have gone the way of your sister; therefore I will give her cup into your hand.  (32)  Thus says the Lord GOD: "You shall drink your sister's cup that is deep and large; you shall be laughed at and held in derision, for it contains much;  (33)  you will be filled with drunkenness and sorrow. A cup of horror and desolation, the cup of your sister Samaria;  (34)  you shall drink it and drain it out, and gnaw its shards, and tear your breasts; for I have spoken, declares the Lord GOD.  (35)  Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: Because you have forgotten me and cast me behind your back, you yourself must bear the consequences of your lewdness and whoring."  (36)  The LORD said to me: "Son of man, will you judge Oholah and Oholibah? Declare to them their abominations.  (37)  For they have committed adultery, and blood is on their hands. With their idols they have committed adultery, and they have even offered up to them for food the children whom they had borne to me.  (38)  Moreover, this they have done to me: they have defiled my sanctuary on the same day and profaned my Sabbaths.  (39)  For when they had slaughtered their children in sacrifice to their idols, on the same day they came into my sanctuary to profane it. And behold, this is what they did in my house.  (40)  They even sent for men to come from afar, to whom a messenger was sent; and behold, they came. For them you bathed yourself, painted your eyes, and adorned yourself with ornaments.  (41)  You sat on a stately couch, with a table spread before it on which you had placed my incense and my oil.  (42)  The sound of a carefree multitude was with her; and with men of the common sort, drunkards were brought from the wilderness; and they put bracelets on the hands of the women, and beautiful crowns on their heads.  (43)  "Then I said of her who was worn out by adultery, Now they will continue to use her for a whore, even her!  (44)  For they have gone in to her, as men go in to a prostitute. Thus they went in to Oholah and to Oholibah, lewd women!  (45)  But righteous men shall pass judgment on them with the sentence of adulteresses, and with the sentence of women who shed blood, because they are adulteresses, and blood is on their hands."  (46)  For thus says the Lord GOD: "Bring up a vast host against them, and make them an object of terror and a plunder.  (47)  And the host shall stone them and cut them down with their swords. They shall kill their sons and their daughters, and burn up their houses.  (48)  Thus will I put an end to lewdness in the land, that all women may take warning and not commit lewdness as you have done.  (49)  And they shall return your lewdness upon you, and you shall bear the penalty for your sinful idolatry, and you shall know that I am the Lord GOD."
Edited by unworthydude

• Lam 1:1-2  How lonely sits the city that was full of people! How like a widow has she become, she who was great among the nations! She who was a princess among the provinces has become a slave.  (2)  She weeps bitterly in the night, with tears on her cheeks; among all her lovers she has none to comfort her; all her friends have dealt treacherously with her; they have become her enemies.
Edited by unworthydude

Can we just move beyond Mystery Babylon is Jerusalem and focus our attention on the implications of this? There is much to be said but nothing can be learned if God's people can't even acknowledge scripture in this regard. Please body.. Look at the evidence. Maybe this truth is not meant for the Gentiles? I pray that the true seekers will have their eyes opened to see His word. I'll keep posting scriptures... There are so many..

Edited by unworthydude

• ·         Jeremiah 2:1-37  The word of the LORD came to me, saying,  (2)  “Go and proclaim in the hearing of Jerusalem, Thus says the LORD, “I remember the devotion of your youth, your love as a bride, how you followed me in the wilderness, in a land not sown.  (3)  Israel was holy to the LORD, the firstfruits of his harvest. All who ate of it incurred guilt; disaster came upon them, declares the LORD.”  (4)  Hear the word of the LORD, O house of Jacob, and all the clans of the house of Israel.  (5)  Thus says the LORD: “What wrong did your fathers find in me that they went far from me, and went after worthlessness, and became worthless?  (6)  They did not say, ‘Where is the LORD who brought us up from the land of Egypt, who led us in the wilderness, in a land of deserts and pits, in a land of drought and deep darkness, in a land that none passes through, where no man dwells?’  (7)  And I brought you into a plentiful land to enjoy its fruits and its good things. But when you came in, you defiled my land and made my heritage an abomination.  (8)  The priests did not say, ‘Where is the LORD?’ Those who handle the law did not know me; the shepherds transgressed against me; the prophets prophesied by Baal and went after things that do not profit.  (9)  “Therefore I still contend with you, declares the LORD, and with your children's children I will contend.  (10)  For cross to the coasts of Cyprus and see, or send to Kedar and examine with care; see if there has been such a thing.  (11)  Has a nation changed its gods, even though they are no gods? But my people have changed their glory for that which does not profit.  (12)  Be appalled, O heavens, at this; be shocked, be utterly desolate, declares the LORD,  (13)  for my people have committed two evils: they have forsaken me, the fountain of living waters, and hewed out cisterns for themselves, broken cisterns that can hold no water.  (14)  “Is Israel a slave? Is he a homeborn servant? Why then has he become a prey?  (15)  The lions have roared against him; they have roared loudly. They have made his land a waste; his cities are in ruins, without inhabitant.  (16)  Moreover, the men of Memphis and Tahpanhes have shaved the crown of your head.  (17)  Have you not brought this upon yourself by forsaking the LORD your God, when he led you in the way?  (18)  And now what do you gain by going to Egypt to drink the waters of the Nile? Or what do you gain by going to Assyria to drink the waters of the Euphrates?  (19)  Your evil will chastise you, and your apostasy will reprove you. Know and see that it is evil and bitter for you to forsake the LORD your God; the fear of me is not in you, declares the Lord GOD of hosts.  (20)  “For long ago I broke your yoke and burst your bonds; but you said, ‘I will not serve.’ Yes, on every high hill and under every green tree you bowed down like a whore.  (21)  Yet I planted you a choice vine, wholly of pure seed. How then have you turned degenerate and become a wild vine?  (22)  Though you wash yourself with lye and use much soap, the stain of your guilt is still before me, declares the Lord GOD.  (23)  How can you say, ‘I am not unclean, I have not gone after the Baals’? Look at your way in the valley; know what you have done— a restless young camel running here and there,  (24)  a wild donkey used to the wilderness, in her heat sniffing the wind! Who can restrain her lust? None who seek her need weary themselves; in her month they will find her.  (25)  Keep your feet from going unshod and your throat from thirst. But you said, ‘It is hopeless, for I have loved foreigners, and after them I will go.’  (26)  “As a thief is shamed when caught, so the house of Israel shall be shamed: they, their kings, their officials, their priests, and their prophets,  (27)  who say to a tree, ‘You are my father,’ and to a stone, ‘You gave me birth.’ For they have turned their back to me, and not their face. But in the time of their trouble they say, ‘Arise and save us!’  (28)  But where are your gods that you made for yourself? Let them arise, if they can save you, in your time of trouble; for as many as your cities are your gods, O Judah.  (29)  “Why do you contend with me? You have all transgressed against me, declares the LORD.  (30)  In vain have I struck your children; they took no correction; your own sword devoured your prophets like a ravening lion.  (31)  And you, O generation, behold the word of the LORD. Have I been a wilderness to Israel, or a land of thick darkness? Why then do my people say, ‘We are free, we will come no more to you’?  (32)  Can a virgin forget her ornaments, or a bride her attire? Yet my people have forgotten me days without number.  (33)  “How well you direct your course to seek love! So that even to wicked women you have taught your ways.  (34)  Also on your skirts is found the lifeblood of the guiltless poor; you did not find them breaking in. Yet in spite of all these things  (35)  you say, ‘I am innocent; surely his anger has turned from me.’ Behold, I will bring you to judgment for saying, ‘I have not sinned.’  (36)  How much you go about, changing your way! You shall be put to shame by Egypt as you were put to shame by Assyria.  (37)  From it too you will come away with your hands on your head, for the LORD has rejected those in whom you trust, and you will not prosper by them.
Edited by unworthydude

• ·         Ezekiel 6:1-14  The word of the LORD came to me:  (2)  “Son of man, set your face toward the mountains of Israel, and prophesy against them,  (3)  and say, You mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord GOD! Thus says the Lord GOD to the mountains and the hills, to the ravines and the valleys: Behold, I, even I, will bring a sword upon you, and I will destroy your high places.  (4)  Your altars shall become desolate, and your incense altars shall be broken, and I will cast down your slain before your idols.  (5)  And I will lay the dead bodies of the people of Israel before their idols, and I will scatter your bones around your altars.  (6)  Wherever you dwell, the cities shall be waste and the high places ruined, so that your altars will be waste and ruined, your idols broken and destroyed, your incense altars cut down, and your works wiped out.  (7)  And the slain shall fall in your midst, and you shall know that I am the LORD.  (8)  “Yet I will leave some of you alive. When you have among the nations some who escape the sword, and when you are scattered through the countries,  (9)  then those of you who escape will remember me among the nations where they are carried captive, how I have been broken over their whoring heart that has departed from me and over their eyes that go whoring after their idols. And they will be loathsome in their own sight for the evils that they have committed, for all their abominations.  (10)  And they shall know that I am the LORD. I have not said in vain that I would do this evil to them.  (11)  Thus says the Lord GOD: “Clap your hands and stamp your foot and say, Alas, because of all the evil abominations of the house of Israel, for they shall fall by the sword, by famine, and by pestilence.  (12)  He who is far off shall die of pestilence, and he who is near shall fall by the sword, and he who is left and is preserved shall die of famine. Thus I will spend my fury upon them.  (13)  And you shall know that I am the LORD, when their slain lie among their idols around their altars, on every high hill, on all the mountaintops, under every green tree, and under every leafy oak, wherever they offered pleasing aroma to all their idols.  (14)  And I will stretch out my hand against them and make the land desolate and waste, in all their dwelling places, from the wilderness to Riblah. Then they will know that I am the LORD.
Edited by unworthydude