• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,680
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

http://biblehub.com/revelation/18-24.htm

Who did Jesus say was resposible for ALL the righteous blood shed upon the earth?

http://biblehub.com/matthew/23-35.htm

http://biblehub.com/matthew/23-37.htm

Jesus is never wrong

Our words and interpretations may be wrong from time to time but Jesus is never wrong.

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thumbs Up 1

http://biblehub.com/revelation/17-18.htm

The harlot is a city,that is situated on seven hills.

http://biblehub.com/revelation/17-9.htm

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  105
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

The Lord prophesied it to Moses way back at the beginning of their covenant.  He knew they would not keep the law covenant but would pursue their own righteousness (Rom 10:3) which leads to their death (2Co_3:7).

• Deu 31:16  And the LORD said to Moses: "Behold, you will rest with your fathers; and this people will rise and play the harlot with the gods of the foreigners of the land, where they go to be among them, and they will forsake Me and break My covenant which I have made with them.

A matter of fact, God had prophesied their final punishment as harlots under the antichrist all the way back in Deut as well.

Deuteronomy 28:49-58  The LORD will bring a nation against you from far away, from the end of the earth, swooping down like the eagle, a nation whose language you do not understand,  (50)  a hard-faced nation who shall not respect the old or show mercy to the young.  (51)  It shall eat the offspring of your cattle and the fruit of your ground, until you are destroyed; it also shall not leave you grain, wine, or oil, the increase of your herds or the young of your flock, until they have caused you to perish.  (52)  “They shall besiege you in all your towns, until your high and fortified walls, in which you trusted, come down throughout all your land. And they shall besiege you in all your towns throughout all your land, which the LORD your God has given you.  (53)  And you shall eat the fruit of your womb, the flesh of your sons and daughters, whom the LORD your God has given you, in the siege and in the distress with which your enemies shall distress you.  (54)  The man who is the most tender and refined among you will begrudge food to his brother, to the wife he embraces, and to the last of the children whom he has left,  (55)  so that he will not give to any of them any of the flesh of his children whom he is eating, because he has nothing else left, in the siege and in the distress with which your enemy shall distress you in all your towns.  (56)  The most tender and refined woman among you, who would not venture to set the sole of her foot on the ground because she is so delicate and tender, will begrudge to the husband she embraces, to her son and to her daughter,  (57)  her afterbirth that comes out from between her feet and her children whom she bears, because lacking everything she will eat them secretly, in the siege and in the distress with which your enemy shall distress you in your towns.  (58)  “If you are not careful to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that you may fear this glorious and awesome name, the LORD your God,

Sound familiar?

Ezekiel 38:15-17  You will come from your place out of the uttermost parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great host, a mighty army.  (16)  You will come up against my people Israel, like a cloud covering the land. In the latter days I will bring you against my land, that the nations may know me, when through you, O Gog, I vindicate my holiness before their eyes.  (17)  “Thus says the Lord GOD: Are you he of whom I spoke in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel, who in those days prophesied for years that I would bring you against them?

Edited by unworthydude

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

Yep Jerusalem is that 7 hill city :  http://www.askelm.com/prophecy/p000201.htm

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

12 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

http://biblehub.com/revelation/18-24.htm

Who did Jesus say was resposible for ALL the righteous blood shed upon the earth?

http://biblehub.com/matthew/23-35.htm

http://biblehub.com/matthew/23-37.htm

Jesus is never wrong

Our words and interpretations may be wrong from time to time but Jesus is never wrong.

There is a difference between

"In her was found the blood of prophets and of God's holy people, of all who have been slaughtered on the earth."

and

"And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth"

One is a subset of, or contained within, the other.  If you're just pushing a narrative, you won't care.  But if you're seeking the truth, you'll reflect on the difference.  A good place to start is probably in identifying  who the "you" is in Matthew 23:35

Edited by Last Daze

3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

There is a difference between

"In her was found the blood of prophets and of God's holy people, of all who have been slaughtered on the earth."

and

"And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth"

One is a subset of, or contained within, the other.  If you're just pushing a narrative, you won't care.  But if you're seeking the truth, you'll reflect on the difference.  A good place to start is probably in identifying  who the "you" is in Matthew 23:35

You seem to overlook ALL.

ALL THE RIGHTEOUS BLOOD SHED UPON THE EARTH

NOT SOME,NOT MOST,BUT ALL THE RIGHTEOUS BLOOD SHED UPON EARTH.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

17 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You seem to overlook ALL.

ALL THE RIGHTEOUS BLOOD SHED UPON THE EARTH

NOT SOME,NOT MOST,BUT ALL THE RIGHTEOUS BLOOD SHED UPON EARTH.

No, I haven't overlooked ALL.  ALL of the righteous blood shed is not the same as ALL the blood shed.  Within Babylon is found the blood of ALL who have been slain on the earth, righteous AND unrighteous.  You may need to expand your understanding of what all is included within the scope of “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”

Who "gave birth" to all unfaithfulness and abominations?  Not Jerusalem.

As I said in another post: there is a natural, and there is a spiritual.  The same holds true for Babylon the Great.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

19 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Revelation 17:1-18

Israel is not the harlot. It is the apostate church or the false religion during the seven year tribulation.