IGNORED

Once Saved always Saved, Is A Doctrine Of Devils

Bro.Tan

Guest shiloh357
22 minutes ago, Mike 2 said:

There you go, we, man, are applying the word person to a "concept" in an attempt to understand what is revealed to us.

The word "person" as defined today no longer does a very good job of defining the concept, if the concept was correctly defined in the first place. 

The Father does not work separately from the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit does not do anything unless it is first the Fathers will. The only way to know the Father or His will is through God's Holy Spirit.

If you have an experience with the Holy Spirit you are experiencing the Father through the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit does not do anything independent like you or I do as a person but only the will of the Father.

Look at a car, the engine is not a car , the tires are not a car, the body is not a car. Put them together and you have a car. 

God is a person.

You can give me all kinds of verses and say that they describe the Holy Spirit as a person, but if you look at them as them describing God at work you will see that the person is really God.  

They have separate roles so yes, there is separateness, or independence.

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one God but separate or independent persons with particular roles that each fulfills simultaneously.   We see that the Father sends Jesus who in turn, sends the Holy Spirit.   They were separate at the baptism of Jesus and at the mount of Transfiguration.  Jesus speaks of the Father and Holy Spirit as Persons independent of Himself, and refers to both of them in the third person.  

The car analogy doesn't work.   The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are not parts of God.  All three are God, one God.  But they are also three Persons.  

I will stick with the true doctrine of Scripture; not buying your false teaching.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

They have separate roles so yes, there is separateness, or independence.

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one God but separate or independent persons with particular roles that each fulfills simultaneously.   We see that the Father sends Jesus who in turn, sends the Holy Spirit.   They were separate at the baptism of Jesus and at the mount of Transfiguration.  Jesus speaks of the Father and Holy Spirit as Persons independent of Himself, and refers to both of them in the third person.  

The car analogy doesn't work.   The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are not parts of God.  All three are God, one God.  But they are also three Persons.  

I will stick with the true doctrine of Scripture; not buying your false teaching.

Shiloh said "We see that the Father sends Jesus who in turn, sends the Holy Spirit"

The father sent Jesus through the Holy Spirit         Luk 1:35  The angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come over you, and the power of the Most High will surround you. Therefore, the child will be holy and will be called the Son of God.

Mat 1:20  After he had thought about it, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream. "Joseph, son of David," he said, "don't be afraid to take Mary as your wife, because what has been conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit

The Father sends the Holy Spirit..       Joh 14:26  But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and remind you of everything that I have told you. 

Joh 15:26  "When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of Truth who comes from the Father, he will testify on my behalf. 

The Son and the Holy Spirit are both sent from the Father.

Shiloh said "They were separate at the baptism of Jesus and at the mount of Transfiguration."  I don't agree.

This post is way off topic but if you would like to discuss this in a separate thread or through emails I would be happy to do that.

Shilo said The car analogy doesn't work.   The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are not parts of God.  All three are God, one God.  But they are also three Persons.   again...in another format

Guest shiloh357
22 minutes ago, Mike 2 said:

But they are not one and the same. That's the point.

Shiloh said "They were separate at the baptism of Jesus and at the mount of Transfiguration."  I don't agree.

Jesus came up out of the water, the Father spoke from Heaven and the Spirit descended in the form of a dove.  So yes they were separate.

Shilo said The car analogy doesn't work.   The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are not parts of God.  All three are God, one God.  But they are also three Persons.   again...in another format

No, because all three Persons are the one God, one being, one essence.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:
27 minutes ago, Mike 2 said:

But they are not one and the same. That's the point.

Jesus came up out of the water, the Father spoke from Heaven and the Spirit descended in the form of a dove.  So yes they were separate.

No, because all three Persons are the one God, one being, one essence.

I'd be happy to discuss this in another  thread or emails

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Mike 2 said:

I'd be happy to discuss this in another  thread or emails

start another thread if you like. I will join you there.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

15 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

The bible warns us to continue in the faith. Those who are saved will take need. I think those not really saved will fall away. But no one knows who is really saved. So the Apostles warn those who process faith. 

Wayne you be blessed and praise the LORD.

I want to show you something that proves they were saved, but DID NOT continue in him.

Can a man come to Christ and actually receive the HOLY GHOST and still fall away.   

YES or no.

while you are pondering that .  Let me show ya  what both peter and paul said and JESUS.

It is impossible for those who were ONCE ENLIGHTENED , and have tasted of the heavenly GIFT

and were made PARTAKERS of.....................of.............................OF................THE HOLY GHOST

and have tasted of the good WORD of GOD, and the powers of the world to come

IF they shall F    A    L    L        A  W  A  Y.................to renew them again unto REPENTANCE

Now a word from JESUS...............these are those who RECIEVED THE WORD , YEP they DID,  and In the time of temptation THEY    F  A  L  L    A W A Y.

now a word from peter.

FOR if AFTER they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the LORD AND SAVOIR JESUS CHRIST

they are again entangled theirin and overcome , the latter END is WORSE with them than the beginning

For it had been better for them NOT to have KNOWN , KNOWN, KNOWN the way OF RIGHTEOUSNESS , than, After they have KNOWN KNOWN KNOWN

it , TO TURN FROM the holy commandment delivered unto them.   YES the dog can return to its own vomit again

and the hog that WAS ONCE WASHED CLEAN , can return to the MIRE again.     FORWAD MARCH in the LORD

OBEY HIS SPIRIT or perish many will.      WE are servants to whom we obey , whether of SIN unto death, or OBEDIANCE unto RIGHTEOUSNESS.  OBEY HIM , OBEY THE SPIRIT to the end

or perish.  FOR it is HE is us working that which is well pleasing IN HIS SIGHT.

but as paul once said, QUENCH NOT THE SPIRIT.     DONT PUT IT OUT.  SIN does harden the heart ,   WARN the church to go and by THE POWER of CHRIST sin no more.

AND if we see ANY of our brethren that has erred from THE TRUTH,  cause yeah many do ,   WE MUST do all to warn them to repent

convert them back and you have saved a SOUL,  A SOUL, FROM DEATH.      WE are servants to WHOM we obey.   WHOM we obey, WHOM we obey.

ARMOUR UP IN THE LORD and HE will guide you IN THE LIGHT , and IN HIM and by our FAITH we do and shall overcome the EVIL.  

But go and look at all the warnings to the seven churches.      TIME TO GET SERIOUS and GRAVE AGAIN..........SOULS are at stake. and IF WE LOVE them , we do all to warn and remind.

• This is Worthy 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

21 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

Interesting, you should add verses or scriptures to have more of a form of proof to what you saying.

there is a lot of scripture, but it wasn't given me to quote or refer to a scripture in my previous post here, and i am not surprised, because the One Who is really the true Lord God prefers us practicing the faith to (us) reading Scripture, because as the one who can solve any math problems is more able than the one who has only memorized things such as multiplication table, so the one who writes and preaches the perfect truth of God is more worthy than the one who only reads books and listens to sermons - in fact, if those prophets and saints of God didn't write the books that we call biblical/Scripture nowadays, then we would have no Bible/Scripture - after all, we have to believe in God, examine, test, reflect on and prove things, and reason - if the Bible reading was enough for the religious worshipers to become and be sinless/righteous, then the world would be full of billions of perfect saints, but alas...

the matter at hand in my previous post is the fact that if there was life in Paradise lasting for all the time's infinity without any transition/interruption or end, then there would not be so much evil with so many humans/souls in this world under the conditions of sin and death, because they all would be in that Paradise, not in these hellish conditions

Ecclesiastes 9:2 (NASB) "It is the same for all. There is one fate for the righteous and for the wicked; for the good, for the clean and for the unclean; for the man who offers a sacrifice and for the one who does not sacrifice. As the good man is, so is the sinner; as the swearer is, so is the one who is afraid to swear."

i.e. there is an eternal circle of existence, positions of and events with the souls, because God would be unjust if He didn't make it be so, for it is not possible that the "darkness" be destroyed completely and permanently for all the time's infinity, or why would one really good father allow there to be evil for his children if he can completely and permanently remove evil from the world in which they live?!

Blessings

Edited by ytLiJC

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

16 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

The bible warns us to continue in the faith. Those who are saved will take need. I think those not really saved will fall away. But no one knows who is really saved. So the Apostles warn those who process faith. 

ONWARD wayne , ONWARD in the LORD .     TO the LORD be the glory , TO THE LORD be the praise .  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

On 11/2/2017 at 10:35 AM, frienduff thaylorde said:

THIS is TRULY ALL that one must do to be saved.    ONE HUNDRED PERCENT ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

And if we BELEIVE IN HIM FROM THE HEART , By the SPIRIT we do all He said do , and what he said is evil we do not .

A real easy and simple walk.    HE who loves me KEEPS my sayings, he who don't , DONT.    A resounding amen.

Original salvation and continual sanctification are two different sides of the coin frienduff. Religion won't save you, only His blood will.

Rev 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,

Rev 5:9 And they sang a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and to open its seals, because you were slain, and with your blood you purchased for God persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

Doesn't look like you read that correctly at all. 

A person has intellect, unless you believe in Darwinism. :rolleyes: