• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, ytLiJC said:

let us not forget that God killed many israelites in the wilderness for not obeying Him

where did they come from?!, because God created the world 5-6 millennia ago, and then He had to gather them - from where?!, there must be some reason for His plan to gather them after He created the world; and the explanation is that their souls had been people doing, trying to do or at least wanting to do righteousness in previous cycles of the eternity (before this), and God had to gather those souls in this cycle of the eternity (which began about 5-6 millennia ago) initially in the form of the people called "israel"; however, they had not been part of that people before the past moment in the course of the eternal circle when He gathered them from many other nations in previous cycles of the eternity; so, the matter at hand when God speaks of "israel" in Scripture is righteous people as a whole, though God had made a whole nation of "israel" in this world after He gathered them from other nations in previous eternities; therefore "israel" are all righteous people as a whole, no matter nationality, race, blood, culture, etc., because He has gathered many people from many different nations making them righteous("israel") since the beginning of human life in the current cycle of the eternity

isn't the one who does the righteousness of the true God, though having no israeli blood, godlier than the one who has israeli blood but doesn't do the righteousness of the true God?!

Blessings

The Old is obsolete.

Heb 8:1  Now the point in what we are saying is this: we have such a high priest, one who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven,
Heb 8:2  a minister in the holy places, in the true tent that the Lord set up, not man.
Heb 8:3  For every high priest is appointed to offer gifts and sacrifices; thus it is necessary for this priest also to have something to offer.
Heb 8:4  Now if he were on earth, he would not be a priest at all, since there are priests who offer gifts according to the law.
Heb 8:5  They serve a copy and shadow of the heavenly things. For when Moses was about to erect the tent, he was instructed by God, saying, "See that you make everything according to the pattern that was shown you on the mountain."
Heb 8:6  But as it is, Christ has obtained a ministry that is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant he mediates is better, since it is enacted on better promises.
Heb 8:7  For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion to look for a second.
Heb 8:8  For he finds fault with them when he says: "Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,
Heb 8:9  not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt. For they did not continue in my covenant, and so I showed no concern for them, declares the Lord.
Heb 8:10  For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Heb 8:11  And they shall not teach, each one his neighbor and each one his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.
Heb 8:12  For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more."
Heb 8:13  In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  03/09/1965

OK here's how I see it once saved all ways saved hmm

I've never been a gambler I learned that lesson as a child but back to the question you have been saved excepted Jesus as lord and saviour however a wee while later you say to yourself actually I think I'll go clubbing pick up a lassie have a few drinks sleep in on a Sunday but it's OK I'm saved ARE YOU 

The 3 C s

Conviction 

Confession 

Conversion 

All 3 are meens to being saved 

You live your life without the above 

There is no conviction 

No confession 

And really you have conversion 

So once saved all ways saved you need to check your heart did you actually want to be saved at the time or was it lip service 

I was told a story many years ago 2 men got pulled out off a car by soldiers in Korea put up searched and asked questions both called themselves Christian but only one got jailed why the other guy got off because there was no evidence that he was a Christian 

Just a wee thinker 

When your saved your life changes your lifestyle changes your thought process changes 

Why because you are God's Son saved by grace you live your live to please God to tell others about the carpenter off Gallilee you share the Gospel

Why it's the most precious gift to be given Eternal life happiness why would you want to take a chance 

One saved all ways saved 

Be honest with your self get back to God he has a plan for you 

I did I'd been through a lot however I was on a collision course with hell but God had a plan for my life 

He has a plan for you 

God bless 

Sinbad 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

7 hours ago, ytLiJC said:

let us not forget that God killed many israelites in the wilderness for not obeying Him

where did they come from?!, because God created the world 5-6 millennia ago, and then He had to gather them - from where?!, there must be some reason for His plan to gather them after He created the world; and the explanation is that their souls had been people doing, trying to do or at least wanting to do righteousness in previous cycles of the eternity (before this), and God had to gather those souls in this cycle of the eternity (which began about 5-6 millennia ago) initially in the form of the people called "israel"; however, they had not been part of that people before the past moment in the course of the eternal circle when He gathered them from many other nations in previous cycles of the eternity; so, the matter at hand when God speaks of "israel" in Scripture is righteous people as a whole, though God had made a whole nation of "israel" in this world after He gathered them from other nations in previous eternities; therefore "israel" are all righteous people as a whole, no matter nationality, race, blood, culture, etc., because He has gathered many people from many different nations making them righteous("israel") since the beginning of human life in the current cycle of the eternity

isn't the one who does the righteousness of the true God, though having no israeli blood, godlier than the one who has israeli blood but doesn't do the righteousness of the true God?!

Blessings

The Lord see the righteous and the unrighteous within all nation, but the Lord have always have a protocol on have he do things. Let's take a look at a situation in Acts 10: 1 There was a certain man in Cæsarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band, 2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.

Notice: Cornelius which was a Italian, fear God, and prayed to God always. This is a good example on how God expect are spirits to be towards him. When a person fear God that are keeping his commandments, statutes, and judgments.   Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding

3 He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.

4 And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God. 5 And now send men to Joppa, and call for one Simon, whose surname is Peter:

Notice the protocol, the angel was sent to Cornelius, and cornelius was sent to Peter. The angel could of told Cornelius all things, but he didn't.

Lets check out another example of the protocol in Revelation 1: 1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. So God gave to Jesus Christ and Jesus sent it to his angel, and the angel went to the servant John, and now we have it. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

11 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

The Lord see the righteous and the unrighteous within all nation, but the Lord have always have a protocol on have he do things. Let's take a look at a situation in Acts 10: 1 There was a certain man in Cæsarea called Cornelius, a centurion of the band called the Italian band, 2 A devout man, and one that feared God with all his house, which gave much alms to the people, and prayed to God alway.

Notice: Cornelius which was a Italian, fear God, and prayed to God always. This is a good example on how God expect are spirits to be towards him. When a person fear God that are keeping his commandments, statutes, and judgments.   Proverbs 9:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding

3 He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.

4 And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God. 5 And now send men to Joppa, and call for one Simon, whose surname is Peter:

Notice the protocol, the angel was sent to Cornelius, and cornelius was sent to Peter. The angel could of told Cornelius all things, but he didn't.

Lets check out another example of the protocol in Revelation 1: 1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: 2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. So God gave to Jesus Christ and Jesus sent it to his angel, and the angel went to the servant John, and now we have it.

yes, the true God makes all Saints from the first to the last participate in His works so that each of them can deserve their reward

whenever a person does righteousness (of course according to the Word of the true God), he or she is served by God the Father, Jesus, Angels and Saints - in fact by the whole kingdom of the true God - though They are not visible/can't be seen, sensed or noticed - for example, remember the case with Elisha and the great army of horses and chariots of fire (2 Kings 6:17)

Blessings

Edited by ytLiJC

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

16 hours ago, Robert William said:

The Old is obsolete.

Heb 8:1  Now the point in what we are saying is this: we have such a high priest, one who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven,
Heb 8:2  a minister in the holy places, in the true tent that the Lord set up, not man.
Heb 8:3  For every high priest is appointed to offer gifts and sacrifices; thus it is necessary for this priest also to have something to offer.
Heb 8:4  Now if he were on earth, he would not be a priest at all, since there are priests who offer gifts according to the law.
Heb 8:5  They serve a copy and shadow of the heavenly things. For when Moses was about to erect the tent, he was instructed by God, saying, "See that you make everything according to the pattern that was shown you on the mountain."
Heb 8:6  But as it is, Christ has obtained a ministry that is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant he mediates is better, since it is enacted on better promises.
Heb 8:7  For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion to look for a second.
Heb 8:8  For he finds fault with them when he says: "Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,
Heb 8:9  not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt. For they did not continue in my covenant, and so I showed no concern for them, declares the Lord.
Heb 8:10  For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Heb 8:11  And they shall not teach, each one his neighbor and each one his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.
Heb 8:12  For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more."
Heb 8:13  In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

yes, the old covenant was (unfortunately) one of the imperfect creeds/religions

Galatians 4:3 (NLT) "And that's the way it was with us before Christ came. We were like children; we were slaves to the basic spiritual principles of this world."

Blessings

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

On 11/3/2017 at 4:50 PM, shiloh357 said:

start another thread if you like. I will join you there.

I found an older one already going and posted some thoughts there

The Substance of Man: Body, Spirit, Soul  trinity explained

Guest shiloh357

2 minutes ago, Mike 2 said:

I found an older one already going and posted some thoughts there

The Substance of Man: Body, Spirit, Soul  trinity explained

post a link to the thread.

15 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

post a link to the thread.

Awww sorry Shiloh

what I thought was posted never went up.

All that writing and nothing but memories

Just now, Mike 2 said:

Awww sorry Shiloh

what I thought was posted never went up.

All that writing and nothing but memories

The thread is here.

I share a good part of brakelites  point of view

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

Rubbish.

John 3:15-16 "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 10:28-30 "And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand."

Other verses supporting this doctrine:

John 8:38-39 "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Jude 24 "Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,"

There are many more, but i will try to be brief.

Also, if that we do can make us LOOSE our salvation, that means that that what we do can also EARN our salvation.

anti-once saved always saved is a false anti-Christian, anti-Biblical works based religion.

• Thanks 1