IGNORED

Be A Virgin Untill Marriage

Guest Luke11

People need to go back to how it used to be with morals and values and modesty. 100 years ago world was God fearing and nowadays everything is upside down inside out. More proof we are in the end times.

Edited by Luke11

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

i disagree. Yes things were alot less open, but read your history books. People werent as moral as people often like to portray. Man has always been sinful

Edited by creativemechanic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

It takes a huge Christian commitment to stay a virgin for your husband. It is a wonderful objective. :)

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

20 hours ago, Luke11 said:

100 years ago world was God fearing and nowadays everything is upside down inside out.

There were sinful things  going on 100 years ago too.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

11 hours ago, missmuffet said:

It takes a huge Christian commitment to stay a virgin for your husband. It is a wonderful objective.

It is the optimal scenario, actually. But the world has gone so sinful, so ungodly, that any who do not practice or encourage fornication and adultery are ridiculed by the world.

To those who keep inventing excuses to keep on the practice of fornication: Wake up! And do not resist the Holy Spirit; repent.

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God." - Romans 8:14

And I am sure the Spirit of God will not lead you to fornication or adultery. It is the devil and your flesh who does that.

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His." - Romans 8:9

The time is coming. Surrender to Jesus Christ before it is too late. Do not think in your heart: "Oh, but there are so many murderers and terrorists. They are worse because I am just involved in fornication."

"And Jesus answered and said to them, “Do you suppose that these Galileans were worse sinners than all other Galileans, because they suffered such things?
I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish." - Luke 13:2-3

4 minutes ago, Davida said:

does not invalidate Luke11's statement. His statement is true. 

I want to point out so that there are no misunderstandings that I  was not invalidating Luke11 as being untrue. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I'm 65 and before abortion was legal people abstained from intercourse because getting pregnant while unmarried caused more problems than you could imagine. Granted, that wasn't the best reason to stay moral but it worked. I used to think abortion was ok until I found out the doc literally tears the baby apart. It's down right cruel. 

So I say abortion should be illegal again. Eventually people will realize you better be married to have a baby. In time morals will come back. The fact is if God doesn't bless you with a spouse sex isn't going to be important for you. And if you want to live a gay life, that also means no sex. Our world either has to change or we won't have a world.

3 hours ago, JTC said:

I'm 65 and before abortion was legal people abstained from intercourse because getting pregnant while unmarried caused more problems than you could imagine. Granted, that wasn't the best reason to stay moral but it worked. I used to think abortion was ok until I found out the doc literally tears the baby apart. It's down right cruel. 

So I say abortion should be illegal again. Eventually people will realize you better be married to have a baby. In time morals will come back. The fact is if God doesn't bless you with a spouse sex isn't going to be important for you. And if you want to live a gay life, that also means no sex. Our world either has to change or we won't have a world.

I know this won't be received well and I am going against the majority on here. But I will say it anyway.

All the laws in the land won't change a person's heart and make them a Christian. When abortion was illegal women went to back alleys to have abortions done. No one was ever to know about it. I also knew of a women who tried to abort her baby by taking an over dose of pills and throwing herself off the front pouch. It didn't work, and she ending up having a baby with  birth defects due to the things she did. This whole ideal that abortions wouldn't happen if abortion was made illegal is simply not so.     That is the reality of things.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

I know this won't be received well and I am going against the majority on here. But I will say it anyway.

All the laws in the land won't change a person's heart and make them a Christian. When abortion was illegal women went to back alleys to have abortions done. No one was ever to know about it. I also knew of a women who tried to abort her baby by taking an over dose of pills and throwing herself off the front pouch. It didn't work, and she ending up having a baby with  birth defects due to the things she did. This whole ideal that abortions wouldn't happen if abortion was made illegal is simply not so.     That is the reality of things.  

What the majority says never matters, and is usually if not always sinful.

What believers do (the minority) is what God says to do - no murder. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/02/1997

I would hope the lot of mankind think through intercourse and labor, before nonchalantly diving into either.

I support the pro-life stance, with abortion allowed only during the first trimester. After that, the living being deserves an unadulterated birth.