angels4u

Bible Trivia questions

44 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Yeah, true that. I have seen some, but they never seem to be caught up to date. Eventually, perhaps. The thought of missing the entire season grinds my gears! :glare:

Bummer, true!  But you must at least look up Kodi Lee... I think that’s his name.  He was the last act tonight.  

(Sorry for derailing.  :noidea:)

REVELATION 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.  

A26BF236-52A9-4AB2-A802-BC0DD6A3F225.gif.5ff938521e2ef3aa33cd442099da59b3.gifWhat is the new name that God will give us?

1 hour ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

A26BF236-52A9-4AB2-A802-BC0DD6A3F225.gif.5ff938521e2ef3aa33cd442099da59b3.gifWhat is the new name that God will give us?

I am just totally :noidea: stumped on this one. 

REVELATION 3:12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.  

Its a trick question as no one knows the new name.

What is the new name that God will give us?

2 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

and I will write upon him the name of my God,

Christian?

4 minutes ago, nzkev said:

Christian?

how did you quote me saying something i didnt say?

2 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

how did you quote me saying something i didnt say?

Oh I dunno what happened there , I tried to quote Sonshine , at least it wasnt bad :)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nzkev said:

Oh I dunno what happened there , I tried to quote Sonshine , at least it wasnt bad :)

weird - 

not you, the way it formatted : )

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

weird - 

not you, the way it formatted : )

Misquoting someone is a pretty easy mistake, if you don't go back to the original post to quote it. I've done that a time or two mistakenly, it happens. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

Misquoting someone is a pretty easy mistake, if you don't go back to the original post to quote it. I've done that a time or two mistakenly, it happens. 

thanks, I will watch out for that.

• Thumbs Up 1