Jump to content
angels4u

Bible Trivia questions

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

In John’s vision of heaven, what is inside the “golden bowls full of incense?”

(I’m leaving out where the above is mentioned because it makes the question too easy for you smart people. ED34D432-1B82-4EA8-B1F2-1F2E0C30D250.gif.25e0054162c3d0d502321b59094323d3.gif)

the prayers of the saints

  • Praise God! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amen!  Revelation 5:8 is good scripture to encourage us all that indeed, God hears the prayers of the saints.  Not only does He hear them, He keeps them!  

85531D32-28A9-40DD-A795-C62BD0348FF3.gif.cb8af121e4f2447a10db87662dfd79cf.gif

…be back later! 

  • Loved it! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

In John’s vision of heaven, what is inside the “golden bowls full of incense?”

(I’m leaving out where the above is mentioned because it makes the question too easy for you smart people. ED34D432-1B82-4EA8-B1F2-1F2E0C30D250.gif.25e0054162c3d0d502321b59094323d3.gif)

Revelation 5:8 the prayers of God's people? Frankincense would have been a good guess. Makes sense. :D

  • Praise God! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At one time the Ark of the Covenant contained:

Hebrews 9:4 (KJV) Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;

It contained the tables of stone, golden pot of manna for remembrance, and Aaron's rod that budded.

1 Kings 8:9 (KJV) There was nothing in the ark save the two tables of stone, which Moses put there at Horeb, when the LORD made a covenant with the children of Israel, when they came out of the land of Egypt.

The last mention and inspection of the contents inside of the Ark of the Covenant (1 Kings 8:9) only had the two tables or stone.

The trivia question: What happened to the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded?

A. Mice gnawed it away.

B. It was stolen.

C. It rotted and deteriorated away over time.

D. It was lost.

E. It's unknown what happened to them.

F. Both B & C

G. None of the above.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For extra points, a gold star and a seat in the front row of the class; here's a followup question on manna:

It resembled, looked like and tasted like:

A. Sunflower seeds.

B. Bird seed.

C. Cracked corn.

D. Poppy seed.

E. Coriander seed.

F. Dill seed.

G. Mustard seed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

For extra points, a gold star and a seat in the front row of the class; here's a followup question on manna:

Coriander seed. 19C86BB8-A7A2-4E32-8182-1D407784B748.gif.56c10b68c3d96f486b8b8d463405881d.gif

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

At one time the Ark of the Covenant contained:

Hebrews 9:4 (KJV) Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;

It contained the tables of stone, golden pot of manna for remembrance, and Aaron's rod that budded.

1 Kings 8:9 (KJV) There was nothing in the ark save the two tables of stone, which Moses put there at Horeb, when the LORD made a covenant with the children of Israel, when they came out of the land of Egypt.

The last mention and inspection of the contents inside of the Ark of the Covenant (1 Kings 8:9) only had the two tables or stone.

The trivia question: What happened to the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded?

A. Mice gnawed it away.

B. It was stolen.

C. It rotted and deteriorated away over time.

D. It was lost.

E. It's unknown what happened to them.

F. Both B & C

G. None of the above.

 

 

It was lost????

E24F5FDE-B4E9-4478-8633-4A31B80F60AE.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

For extra points, a gold star and a seat in the front row of the class; here's a followup question on manna:

It resembled, looked like and tasted like:

A. Sunflower seeds.

B. Bird seed.

C. Cracked corn.

D. Poppy seed.

E. Coriander seed.

F. Dill seed.

G. Mustard seed.

Okay so, I was under the impression that manna was kind of like wispy wafer bread-like stuff, that had a slight taste of honey. :huh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

For extra points, a gold star and a seat in the front row of the class; here's a followup question on manna:

It resembled, looked like and tasted like:

A. Sunflower seeds.

B. Bird seed.

C. Cracked corn.

D. Poppy seed.

E. Coriander seed.

F. Dill seed.

G. Mustard seed.

Ohh... Okay. :b:

 

Exodus 16:31 31And the house of Israel called the name thereof Manna: and it was like (coriander seed), white; and the taste of it was like wafers made with honey.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

At one time the Ark of the Covenant contained:

Hebrews 9:4 (KJV) Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;

It contained the tables of stone, golden pot of manna for remembrance, and Aaron's rod that budded.

1 Kings 8:9 (KJV) There was nothing in the ark save the two tables of stone, which Moses put there at Horeb, when the LORD made a covenant with the children of Israel, when they came out of the land of Egypt.

The last mention and inspection of the contents inside of the Ark of the Covenant (1 Kings 8:9) only had the two tables or stone.

The trivia question: What happened to the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded?

A. Mice gnawed it away.

B. It was stolen.

C. It rotted and deteriorated away over time.

D. It was lost.

E. It's unknown what happened to them.

F. Both B & C

G. None of the above.

 

 

Perhaps = B. It was stolen. (by the Philistines)

Perhaps = G. None of the above. (these items appear to be missing) 

Perhaps = D. It was lost. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...