• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

11 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I am not God I don't have a clue what will happen and neither do any human beings on this earth.

I think I do see your point. I am befuddled by all this prophesy stuff and end times scenarios. My mind is threatening to short-circuit and turn to jello...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

20 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

These are my predictions based on my understanding of end time prophecy.They may be right or they may be wrong but this is what I believe will come to pass.

1:Donald Trump will give money to wounded soldiers and families of fallen soldiers.

2:Trump will greatly increase military spending.

3:Trump will move the US embassy to Jerusalem.

4:During Trumps administration,a military comprised gentiles shall occupy Jerusalem.It will be there for 42 months.

5:About this time the Israeli conscription will end.This is a very important date to understand.

6:About that time the Israelis shall receive implantable microchips in their right hand or foreheads which will be used to buy and sell.

7:A terrible drought will plague the middle east for 42 months.

8:An overwhelming army under the guidance of Ali Khomeini will destroy the military based in Jerusalem and take the city and seek to kill every Israeli citizen.

9:Trump responds using nuclear weapons destroying much of the middle east.

10:The Lord comes to Jerusalem with the saints and the saints recieve the promised land from the Euphrates to the Nile.

You know what would be nice is when you say you garner this from your studies, that you present scripture for each point you make so we may look to see how you come up with there predictions.  I know you did for #1 in the one post, but to have them all in one place would save everyone from looking all over the place for an explanation.  I know I would appreciate a nice, neat format like that.  Not only will your predictions be said, but clarified with scripture.  :thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/25/2017 at 2:33 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

These are my predictions based on my understanding of end time prophecy.They may be right or they may be wrong but this is what I believe will come to pass.

1:Donald Trump will give money to wounded soldiers and families of fallen soldiers.

2:Trump will greatly increase military spending.

3:Trump will move the US embassy to Jerusalem.

4:During Trumps administration,a military comprised gentiles shall occupy Jerusalem.It will be there for 42 months.

5:About this time the Israeli conscription will end.This is a very important date to understand.

6:About that time the Israelis shall receive implantable microchips in their right hand or foreheads which will be used to buy and sell.

7:A terrible drought will plague the middle east for 42 months.

8:An overwhelming army under the guidance of Ali Khomeini will destroy the military based in Jerusalem and take the city and seek to kill every Israeli citizen.

9:Trump responds using nuclear weapons destroying much of the middle east.

10:The Lord comes to Jerusalem with the saints and the saints recieve the promised land from the Euphrates to the Nile.

I was gonna suggest something similar as well. If you're making predictions on a public forum, it's easier to get the message across if you can present scriptures or other source of evidences to support your case. It's especially good if you have something to show everyone from the bible because I noticed some people are holding on way too tight of what they have been taught to believe that are not found in the bible but are instead man made interpretations of the bible from books, the internet, their church etc. And there's a lot of misunderstood scriptures the church has fallen prey to particularly when it comes to prophecy. One example is the idea of the second coming having Jesus coming to judge the world with the church. This is no where to be found in the bible but in fact the bible refutes this idea informing us Christ comes with His angels when He comes to judge the world.

So I'll present this as an example prediction. Christ will come with His angels to judge the world, not with the church as many have been taught.

Matthew 25:31 New King James Version (NKJV)

31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.

2 Thessalonians 1:6-8 New King James Version (NKJV)

since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew 13:37-42 New King James Version (NKJV)

37 He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Revelation 14:14-20 New King James Version (NKJV)

14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

17 Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, “Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe.” 19 So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses’ bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.

Matthew 16:27 New King James Version (NKJV)

27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.

I have no idea where this "Christ comes with the church to judge the world" theory originated, but the bible even tells us the elects of the church is to wait and stay in heaven until after the tribulation is over in Isaiah 26:20.

Isaiah 26:19-27:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 Your dead shall live;
Together with my dead body they shall arise.
Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust;
For your dew is like the dew of herbs,
And the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter your chambers,
And shut your doors behind you;
Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment,
Until the indignation is past.

21 For behold, the Lord comes out of His place
To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity;
The earth will also disclose her blood,
And will no more cover her slain.

27 In that day the Lord with His severe sword, great and strong,
Will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent,
Leviathan that twisted serpent;
And He will slay the reptile that is in the sea.

This is why there has to be a gathering from heaven too after the tribulation, to bring the elects of the church that is waiting in heaven to be with Christ on earth. 

Matthew 24:31 New King James Version (NKJV)

31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mark 13:27 New King James Version (NKJV)

27 And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I am not God I don't have a clue what will happen and neither do any human beings on this earth.

Really now!? One third of the entire bible is prophetic, of that less than 1% is about the first coming, more than 99% is about the second coming and you have no idea what will happen?

Amos 3:7 New King James Version (NKJV)

Surely the Lord God does nothing,
Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

Don't mine me, I'm just giving you a hard time. ;) :D

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

9 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

I think I do see your point. I am befuddled by all this prophesy stuff and end times scenarios. My mind is threatening to short-circuit and turn to jello...

The simple remedy that might be necessary is to remember this :  Yahweh always tells the TRUTH.  ALL Scripture is TRUE, and remains UNBROKEN.   Even though all men may be liars, Yahweh is not a man that He could lie.....

Thus,  all of man's schemes and "predictions" ("speculations") , are not even worthy Christian to read nor to consider.

(Much like Yahweh warned His people,  ALL of His people, NOT to study nor to learn the ways of the heathen/ gentile nations) ....  it only leads to grief and deviation from helpful growth in Christ, and causes others to stumble often. (throughout history - including the last 48 hours on this forum, besides the last 2000 years on earth) .....

5 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Really now!? One third of the entire bible is prophetic, of that less than 1% is about the first coming, more than 99% is about the second coming .....?

Perhaps (I don't know/ I haven't checked)  in TORAH (SCRIPTURE JESUS and THE JEWS and THE DISCIPLES OF JESUS ALL USED)

there is a higher percentage about Yeshua's First Coming as MESSIAH in the flesh,  and a little lower percentage about His Second Coming in Power for His people ? 

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Perhaps (I don't know/ I haven't checked)  in TORAH (SCRIPTURE JESUS and THE JEWS and THE DISCIPLES OF JESUS ALL USED)

there is a higher percentage about Yeshua's First Coming as MESSIAH in the flesh,  and a little lower percentage about His Second Coming in Power for His people ? 

Yea by all means do check. Bible prophecy should not be taken for granted. All the scriptures about the Messiah coming as a mighty warrior, as King of kings and Lord and lords coming in power and great glory are prophecies of the second coming, not the first. Some of the Israelites in the first century where looking for their Messiah coming as a Lion, a great and mighty warrior and not realize the small percentage of the bible telling them His first coming would instead be that of a sacrificial lamb. He didn't fit what they were expecting, thus they just didn't recognized Him.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Prophesies and predictions are mostly for backward glances whilst witnessing to the lost.

Hardly anyone gets the forward looking glances at prophesy right and they spend inordinate amounts of time arguing about them.
Ipso facto. It is only correct when it happens or does not happen and is incorrect.
Since most cannot even agree on the day Yeshua was resurrected, how can you have a consensus about future events for any benefit?

Witnessing to the world and putting PAST prophesies in perspective can give the unbeliever substance to the claim of a God that cares and is in complete control; that died for sins and offers salvation. One who sets the future, explains the future and is in control of the future. A God you can trust, because He validates Truth. The Truth of His creation and His undeserved love for mankind. The Alpha and Omega.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

I was gonna suggest something similar as well. If you're making predictions on a public forum, it's easier to get the message across if you can present scriptures or other source of evidences to support your case. It's especially good if you have something to show everyone from the bible because I noticed some people are holding on way too tight of what they have been taught to believe that are not found in the bible but are instead man made interpretations of the bible from books, the internet, their church etc. And there's a lot of misunderstood scriptures the church has fallen prey to particularly when it comes to prophecy. One example is the idea of the second coming having Jesus coming to judge the world with the church. This is no where to be found in the bible but in fact the bible refutes this idea informing us Christ comes with His angels when He comes to judge the world.

So I'll present this as an example prediction. Christ will come with His angels to judge the world, not with the church as many have been taught.

Matthew 25:31 New King James Version (NKJV)

31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.

2 Thessalonians 1:6-8 New King James Version (NKJV)

since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Matthew 13:37-42 New King James Version (NKJV)

37 He answered and said to them: “He who sows the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one. 39 The enemy who sowed them is the devil, the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the angels. 40 Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. 41 The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, 42 and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Revelation 14:14-20 New King James Version (NKJV)

14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

17 Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, “Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe.” 19 So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses’ bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.

Matthew 16:27 New King James Version (NKJV)

27 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.

I have no idea where this "Christ comes with the church to judge the world" theory originated, but the bible even tells us the elects of the church is to wait and stay in heaven until after the tribulation is over in Isaiah 26:20.

Isaiah 26:19-27:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 Your dead shall live;
Together with my dead body they shall arise.
Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust;
For your dew is like the dew of herbs,
And the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter your chambers,
And shut your doors behind you;
Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment,
Until the indignation is past.

21 For behold, the Lord comes out of His place
To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity;
The earth will also disclose her blood,
And will no more cover her slain.

27 In that day the Lord with His severe sword, great and strong,
Will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent,
Leviathan that twisted serpent;
And He will slay the reptile that is in the sea.

This is why there has to be a gathering from heaven too after the tribulation, to bring the elects of the church that is waiting in heaven to be with Christ on earth. 

Matthew 24:31 New King James Version (NKJV)

31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mark 13:27 New King James Version (NKJV)

27 And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.

The people who are holding to tight to the things they have been taught are the reason I havnt placed the scriptures with my predictions.They want to fight and argue over what they have been taught.I hate to argue with someone who has placed all thier faith in the interpretations of a Pharisee named Josephus,or those who believe all prophecy is in the past or even those who argue these things could not happen because they would have to have been raptured first.Its hard to show people both the beast is already in Jerusalem and the son of perdition has obtained his kingdom.Evenyone wants to believe the end is near but they refuse to believe all they were taught is good and holy is not so good and holy.I avoid arguements with such people as these .

http://biblehub.com/kjv/zechariah/14-5.htm

That's why I said saints would come to jerusalem.Sorry if I threw you off a bit.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The people who are holding to tight to the things they have been taught are the reason I havnt placed the scriptures with my predictions.They want to fight and argue over what they have been taught.I hate to argue with someone who has placed all thier faith in the interpretations of a Pharisee named Josephus,or those who believe all prophecy is in the past or even those who argue these things could not happen because they would have to have been raptured first.Its hard to show people both the beast is already in Jerusalem and the son of perdition has obtained his kingdom.Evenyone wants to believe the end is near but they refuse to believe all they were taught is good and holy is not so good and holy.I avoid arguements with such people as these .

http://biblehub.com/kjv/zechariah/14-5.htm

That's why I said saints would come to jerusalem.Sorry if I threw you off a bit.

I understand, but such is the nature of a discussion forum.  In a discussion forum you can also choose who to reply to and who to pass by.  That is your choice.  Not every person responding to a post needs to be replied to.  Saying that, we also should consider 1 Peter 3:13-17

And who is he who will harm you if you become followers of what is good?  But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.”  But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed.  For it is better, if it is the will of God, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.

No matter were we go or who we talk with, we will always meet those who disagree, be it over scripture or the weather.  How we allow their responses to affect us builds character and maturity.  Though some will offend us, we also need to consider Colossians 4:6.

Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

36 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Prophesies and predictions are mostly for backward glances whilst witnessing to the lost.

Hardly anyone gets the forward looking glances at prophesy right and they spend inordinate amounts of time arguing about them.
Ipso facto. It is only correct when it happens or does not happen and is incorrect.
Since most cannot even agree on the day Yeshua was resurrected, how can you have a consensus about future events for any benefit?

Witnessing to the world and putting PAST prophesies in perspective can give the unbeliever substance to the claim of a God that cares and is in complete control; that died for sins and offers salvation. One who sets the future, explains the future and is in control of the future. A God you can trust, because He validates Truth. The Truth of His creation and His undeserved love for mankind. The Alpha and Omega.

While fulfilled prophesies do bear witness as you say, and can be a powerful witnessing point, I wouldn't say that that's what prophecy is mostly for.

Concerning Jesus' return, we are instructed time and again to be alert, ready, not misled, awake, etc. and we each have a personal responsibility to be prepared.  How can we be prepared if we don't know what to prepare for?  Every believer has the Holy Spirit who is the One who reveals to us the things to come.  Jesus himself said, "Behold, I've told you ahead of time" concerning the coming deception in Matthew 24.  So, there is merit in studying prophecy.

Certainly there is a lot of disagreement about the things to come but as we get closer to that day, speculation will give way to reality.  I don't hear much about the ten nation revived Roman empire federation anymore that was common in the 80s.  We all know, in general terms, what the Bible says will happen before Christ returns.  Ours is to be ready.  It's not for no reason that Jesus said:

•  Behold, I have told you in advance.  Matthew 24:25