• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

32 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The people who are holding to tight to the things they have been taught are the reason I havnt placed the scriptures with my predictions.They want to fight and argue over what they have been taught.I hate to argue with someone who has placed all thier faith in the interpretations of a Pharisee named Josephus,or those who believe all prophecy is in the past or even those who argue these things could not happen because they would have to have been raptured first.Its hard to show people both the beast is already in Jerusalem and the son of perdition has obtained his kingdom.Evenyone wants to believe the end is near but they refuse to believe all they were taught is good and holy is not so good and holy.I avoid arguements with such people as these .

http://biblehub.com/kjv/zechariah/14-5.htm

That's why I said saints would come to jerusalem.Sorry if I threw you off a bit.

You appear to be correct. Mostly 99% of stuff in church I have found to be in error. The colleges and seminaries churn out cookie cut preachers so the churches are full of wrongly programmed people.

If they just stick to Yeshua and Him sacrificed for our sins, then that would be a start.
But alas, they meddle using faulty dictums in areas they cannot possibly understand if, a) they discard the OT, and b) they deny spiritual gifts, and c) if they do not understand the history of sun-day worship, Roman paganism and the acquiescence, by default, to Roman authority. 

3 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

While fulfilled prophesies do bear witness as you say, and can be a powerful witnessing point, I wouldn't say that that's what prophecy is mostly for.

Concerning Jesus' return, we are instructed time and again to be alert, ready, not misled, awake, etc. and we each have a personal responsibility to be prepared.  How can we be prepared if we don't know what to prepare for?  Every believer has the Holy Spirit who is the One who reveals to us the things to come.  Jesus himself said, "Behold, I've told you ahead of time" concerning the coming deception in Matthew 24.  So, there is merit in studying prophecy.

Certainly there is a lot of disagreement about the things to come but as we get closer to that day, speculation will give way to reality.  I don't hear much about the ten nation revived Roman empire federation anymore that was common in the 80s.  We all know, in general terms, what the Bible says will happen before Christ returns.  Ours is to be ready.  It's not for no reason that Jesus said:

•  Behold, I have told you in advance.  Matthew 24:25 

Peace:

Agreed.
It takes a few hours to get His-Story clear in a believer's mind, and that he should be on the lookout and be prepared. And then go spread the gospel. The good news of Salvation.
That should be all that is necessary since everyone is hoodwinked unless God gives the 'sign' of exact future happenings.

Endless acrimonial arguments detract from our calling though and pose a very poor witness to the outside world. I see hundreds of hours of this; and to no avail because no one is content and the Lord is not Glorified.

Learning the history of prophesy is of great advantage since it already happened - but so few want to do that, they major on the future (God's Domain) and minor on the past.
So now all the 'enlightened ones' that have not read and understood the Roman pagan doctrines (history), meet on the Roman Lord's Day (sun-day) whilst expounding on prophetic possibilities and how much they know of scripture. They have not learned very much from history at all, so how are they suited to be able to determine future events?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

13 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Really now!? One third of the entire bible is prophetic, of that less than 1% is about the first coming, more than 99% is about the second coming and you have no idea what will happen?

Amos 3:7 New King James Version (NKJV)

Surely the Lord God does nothing,
Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

Don't mine me, I'm just giving you a hard time. ;) :D

Only what the Bible tells me. If God is silent in the Bible I sure do not take anyone serious who says that have some kind of prophecy what will happen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

Shilohsfoal, making predictions does NOT mean you are uttering prophecy.  Revelation tells us what will happen during the last days and speculating on our own is not upholding God's word.  IOW, we don't know, we can't know and we will have to wait on the Lord.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

8 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

You appear to be correct. Mostly 99% of stuff in church I have found to be in error. The colleges and seminaries churn out cookie cut preachers so the churches are full of wrongly programmed people.

If they just stick to Yeshua and Him sacrificed for our sins, then that would be a start.
But alas, they meddle using faulty dictums in areas they cannot possibly understand if, a) they discard the OT, and b) they deny spiritual gifts, and c) if they do not understand the history of sun-day worship, Roman paganism and the acquiescence, by default, to Roman authority. 

Mostly 99% of stuff in church I have found to be in error.

That's a lot of churches ,please tell me the 1 % which you believe is still a true gospel believing church ?

Remember there will never be a perfect church on earth as the believers are the church and they're not perfect .

And the church is His body; it is made full and complete by Christ, who fills all things everywhere with Himself. (Ephesians 1:22–23, 

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

That's a lot of churches ,please tell me the 1 % which you believe is still a true gospel believing church ?

Remember there will never be a perfect church on earth as the believers are the church and they're not perfect .

And the church is His body; it is made full and complete by Christ, who fills all things everywhere with Himself. (Ephesians 1:22–23, 

Peace:

Hyperbole.
All people err. All Churches have people. Simple.
Some err more than others.
Does not stop the Lord's working in many of them.
His Will be Done.
He uses us in spite of ourselves, not because of ourselves.

2 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Peace:

Hyperbole.
All people err. All Churches have people. Simple.
Some err more than others.
Does not stop the Lord's working in many of them.
His Will be Done.
He uses us in spite of ourselves, not because of ourselves.

Do you believe the Christians are the church a building not made by hands?

For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. 2 Cor.5:1

Are you saying most of people here 99 % are not Chirstins?

How about yourself? Do you belong to the 99% ?

Do you go to a church?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

14 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Au contare. 

Please see in Scripture the perfect church.  Blameless disciples.   Holy (set apart) followers of Yahweh in the OT, and Holy (set apart) followers of Yeshua in the NT. 

These holy, perfect, born again, set apart believers walking on earth

YAHWEH'S WORD DESCRIBES  at the time, and perfectly,  with wonderful detail.

Same TODAY !  Yahweh did not change.  Yeshua did not change.   Those born again by Yahweh's Will (not of blood, nor of the flesh, nor of the will o fman) have not changed.  The DESCRIPTION IN YAHWEH'S WORD, is still THE SAME,

permanent,  forever, unchanging, and PERFECT !  (just, obviously,  seen by only 1% of the people on earth vs 99% who do not see them. )  +/- xyz%

So for those who ARE SEEKING YAHWEH'S KINGDOM ----- SEEK IN HIS WORD, not in sinful corrupt flesh/ people ...

(IN HIS WORD FIRST) because it is difficult/ rare/ unusual to find HIS PEOPLE fitting HIS DESCRIPTION on earth.

• Thumbs Up 1

There was a Godly man I knew of.

On meeting a friend or anyone, his greeting was: "Have your repented today brother/sister?"

54 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

There was a Godly man I knew of.

On meeting a friend or anyone, his greeting was: "Have your repented today brother/sister?"

Do you mind answering these questions?

Do you believe the Christians are the church a building not made by hands?

For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. 2 Cor.5:1

Are you saying most of people here 99 % are not Chirstins?

How about yourself? Do you belong to the 99% ?

Do you go to a church?