Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Whatever,  that post doesn't seem honest.

WORTHYCHRISTIANLIBRARY.COM for the most part is TRUTH of GOD'S WORD and HONEST. (including about the prophecies).

Still TEST everything.  Always seek Yahweh's Kingdom, Always seek Jesus.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

What do you mean by 'that post doesn't seem honest'?  Are you talking about my post?

When you say 'seek Jesus', am I believed to really have possibly met him once found? Do you think that some people could have actually seen and met him, or is it just a rethorical advice? If not a rethorical advice, who is supposed to advise the other? The one with a library or the one who actually met him?

Edited by EricJulien

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Wait for the end of the story to judge it.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

5 hours ago, EricJulien said:

No. You keep saying that your interpretation is better than mine. Don't put Jesus in THAT equation...for you clearly never met him, unlike me.

Unacceptable. Banned from thread.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

One of the main passages that states most clearly there will be no war is Ezekiel 7:14 Though they blow the shofar and prepare for war, no-one will go to battle, for My wrath will fall upon all of them.

All of Ezekiel chapter 7 describes how the Lord will bring disaster upon His enemies, how He will pour out His wrath – an unprecedented devastation onto all dwellers in the holy Land. This terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath is prophesied and vividly described throughout the Bible. Nothing like what is so clearly told to us has happened as yet. The Sixth Seal of Revelation 6:12-17, is an event which must happen well before the Return, there it is described as a shocking, worldwide disaster with many signs in the sky, earthquakes and how everyone will be terrified on the Day of the Lord’s wrath. Many prophesies in Isaiah tell about this event, but an important detail is in Isaiah 30:25-28…the sun will shine with seven times its normal strength…. The only possible literal explanation for this is a coronal mass ejection sunstrike of never before seen magnitude. Joel 2:2b-3…a mighty host appears, such as has never been and will never be again. Before them a fire devours and everything is burned to stubble behind them. Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7

So we who love the Lord and keep His Laws, should be aware and at least mentally prepared for what must come upon all the world. Our God has promised He will protect and save His people on that terrible Day and then we look forward to the great gathering and re-joining of all righteous Israel in the holy Land.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

I see that elieenhat is a flat earth advocate .... what a foolish idea 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

10 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

I see that elieenhat is a flat earth advocate .... what a foolish idea 

You have fallen for the Masonic/satanic Lie of Heliocentrism..... what a foolish idea

Do you also believe the Lie of Macroevolution ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,582
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 11/16/2017 at 7:26 PM, Jude1:3 said:

You have fallen for the Masonic/satanic Lie of Heliocentrism..... what a foolish idea

Do you also believe the Lie of Macroevolution ?

Shabbat shalom, Jude1:3.

The one doesn't determine the other. I don't believe in Macroevolution, but I DO believe in heliocentrism, that is, that the sun is at one of the focal points of the eliptical orbit of the earth at both perigee and apogee. However, it wasn't Copernicus who convinced me of this; it was Sir Isaac Newton, a wonderful Christian "Renaissance man," whose laws of gravitational force convinced me.

In the geocentric model, what is causing the retrograde motion of the planets? That is, every now and then, the planets, normally traveling in one direction against the backdrop of the stars, will suddenly REVERSE DIRECTION and travel backward for a short time and then REVERSE DIRECTION AGAIN and travel forward again! What causes that odd behavior? (That's why they are called "planets" which means "wanderers.") Furthermore, the planets Mercury and Venus have a different retrograde pattern than do the other planets, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and even Pluto (if you still consider it a planet)! What causes this difference in pattern? Furthermore, what causes the vast differences in the magnitude of their reflected light? At certain points within their patterns, their brightness is very apparent; at other times, they are very faint! What causes that pattern? (And after years and years of watching these factors and taking notes for the next generations, they discovered that they are indeed "patterns.") Some tried to explain these things with "epicycles," but while they explained (sort of) the motion of the retrograde patterns, they FAILED to explain the varying brightness of the planets! Furthermore, "epicycles" may explain the motion, but they do NOT explain the forces necessary for such motion to exist!

It wasn't until Copernicus (and some of his colleagues) pointed out that the planets revolving around the sun would explain the retrograde motion from our perspective. Even if one held that the earth was motionless and that the sun moved around the earth, the planets had to move WITH THE SUN to achieve what was going on with the retrograde motion AND the differences in the magnitudes of their brightness. Furthermore, the planets Mercury and Venus had to be closer - within the distance of the sun from the earth - to make them work with their differences from the other planets! So, at that brief time in history, they actually had a model that had the earth stationary with the sun revolving around the earth, but the rest of the planets were SUN-CENTERED, "heliocentric!" Thus, this model had the planets revolving around the sun with the sun revolving around the earth, and IT FIT THE FACTS!

Finally, someone suggested that the earth be allowed to move, like the rest of the planets did, about the sun, and the simplicity of the system made the calculations and the predictions easy to follow and much more appealing.

Today, we know that neither the sun nor the earth are standing still. BOTH are moving through space with respect to absolute zero and at INCREDIBLE speeds! It's only because of the relative perspectives that we PERCEIVE the sun moving around the earth.

On a separate note, a flat earth does not adequately explain why we see the sun in our locations but cannot see the sun from other places' locations. If the earth is indeed flat, then we should be able to see the sun no matter what time of the day or night it is. And, the obstruction of mountains do NOT explain why we can't see the sun from the other end of the earth! Not every location on the planet HAS mountains! And, we can't see the mountains that exist in other locations! A straight line of sight should be possible to the sun wherever we exist on the flat earth! But, that doesn't occur! Does the sun have a "lampshade?" Only at the "north pole" or the center of the flat earth do we see the sun run in a circle slightly above the horizon. However, we should be seeing something similar wherever we exist on a flat earth! And, why is it that we see the sun almost directly overhead at noon no matter where most people live? And, why is it that people who live closer to the "north pole" within the "arctic circle" have about six months of darkness when the sun is below the horizon around the full circle of their location, while the other six months have light all the time?

No, the flat earth theory leaves us with more questions than it answers! 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

10 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shabbat shalom, Jude1:3.

The one doesn't determine the other. I don't believe in Macroevolution, but I DO believe in heliocentrism,

No, the flat earth theory leaves us with more questions than it answers! 

What Stopped in these verses. The Sun and Moon or The Earth ?

So THE SUN STOOD STILL,
And THE MOON STOPPED,
Till the people had revenge
Upon their enemies.

Is this not written in the Book of Jasher? So THE SUN STOOD STILL in the midst of heaven, AND DID NOT GO DOWN for about a whole day.

• Joshua 10:13

Also, as we have already discussed New Jerusalem is a "Cube" not a Satanic "Pyramid".