• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shalom, Jude1:3.

You're right. You probably SHOULD have started a new thread on this one!

I was scratching my head for a few minutes, until I went back and read " The Feathered SERPENT Quetzalcoatl on a Pyramid in Mexico:" Then it finally made some sense. You're trying to tie haSatan to the pyramid, especially this one in Mexico.

Look, haSatan (which is Hebrew for "the Enemy") can highjack all sorts of things; that doesn't make those things "evil!" Look at how he's highjacked the beautiful rainbow for the LGBT group! God used the rainbow FIRST, and now haSatan is trying to distort it! But, no matter how much haSatan tries to twist the meaning of the rainbow, GOD created it!

Genesis 9:8-17
8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,
9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.
KJV

So, the rainbow with its original meaning was made by God and we should NOT let the LGBT group highjack it for any other meaning!

The square pyramid is a geometric shape that GOD made, and we should NOT buy into the idea that it is "evil" simply  because some satanic group may have highjacked it in the past!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.90
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

On 11/19/2017 at 2:11 AM, Retrobyter said:

I DO believe in heliocentrism, that is, that the sun is at one of the focal points of the eliptical orbit of the earth at both perigee and apogee.

The Earth doesn't Orbit the Sun. It's Stationary...

Non-Spinning "Immovable":

(1 Chronicles 16:30) "Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be NOT-MOVED."

(Psalms 93:1) "The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it CANNOT BE MOVED."

(Psalms 96:10) "Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall NOT BE MOVED: he shall judge the people righteously."

(Joshua 10:12) "Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon."  

If it was the Earth that was moving, Why didn't Joshua say: "EARTH STAND STILL" ??

And it doesn't 'rotate' either:

Not "Spinning":

For the Coriolis Effect to Exist, you MUST HAVE (i.e., the "Necessary Conditions"): 1. Two differing Frames of Reference (One Rotating Coordinate System (Non-Inertial) --- The Earth  and One Non-Rotating Coordinate System (Inertial)-- The Atmosphere ...and anything in it)...

"CC.12 The Coriolis Effect:

When set in motion, freely moving objects, including AIR [Atmosphere] and WATER masses [Clouds/Water Vapor], move in straight paths while the Earth continues to

ROTATE INDEPENDENTLY.

Because freely moving objects ARE NOT carried with the Earth as it Rotates, they are subject to an apparent deflection called the “Coriolis effect.” To an observer rotating with the Earth, freely moving objects that travel in a straight line appear to travel in a curved path on the Earth."

Segar, Douglas A; Introduction to Ocean Sciences, 2nd Edition: Critical Concept Reminders -- CC.12 The Coriolis Effect (pp. 313, 314, 323, 324), ISBN: 978-0-393-92629-3, 2007.

http://www.wwnorton.com/college/geo/oceansci/cc/cc12.html

In other words, anything not "Tethered" to the Earth is 'Freely Moving'.

2. The Object in question not Physically Attached to the Rotating Coordinate System appears to deflect (i.e., Moves Independently of the Rotating Coordinate System) from the vantage point anywhere on the rotating coordinate system -- aka: the 'Coriolis Effect'.

So, if the Coriolis Effect Exists (with Respect to the Earth), then a Flight from Charlotte North Carolina to LA (Non-Stop) traveling @ 500 mph (Air Speed) --- with both locations roughly 35th degree N Latitude, (i.e., both 'allegedly' spinning @ 860 mph ) should be ~ *1.5 hours!!* (But it's ~ *4.5 hrs!!*)

Charlotte to LA Flight: Air Speed 500 mph. Ground Speed: 500 mph + 860 mph "Alleged" rotation speed = 1360 mph.

So in my example:

1. Two differing Frames of Reference: (Earth and Atmosphere -- and everything in it) 2. The Plane in the Atmosphere is "Freely Moving" (not attached) to the Rotating Coordinate System and is flying in a straight path. In other words, Based on the Law of Non-Contradiction each (The Coriolis Effect and the Charlotte Flight at 1.5 hours) are either: Both TRUE or Both FALSE.

The Flight is most assuredly FALSE!! 

In conclusion, the Earth is *NOT* "Spinning"; ERGO..."The Ball" goes by way of the DoDo Bird or you're a Stationary Ball Geo-Centrist. Voila.

The only way the above can be refuted is if you're of the position that the Atmosphere 'spins' with the Earth. So then:

1. Please explain how the Coriolis Effect can EXIST when the NECESSARY CONDITIONS for it to EXIST are Two Differing Coordinate Systems (Reference Frames) -- One Rotating --"Earth" and One Non-Rotating-- the "Atmosphere" and everything in it...?

2. Show the Experiment where 'Gases'/Gas rotate in Lock-Step with a Rotating Solid Body just 5 cm above the surface, then provide the mechanism....?

3. Please explain "EAST/North/South" Surface Winds...? ;) 

(Bonus Question: How you can have different wind speeds and directions simultaneously at differing elevations of the atmosphere while the atmosphere is collectively 'spinning' East, in Unison "The Same"...?)

btw, These are Contradictory Statements:

1. The Atmosphere 'spins' in Lock-Step with the Earth.

2. The Existence of "EAST/North/South" Surface Winds.

Which do you think is FALSE?

MOREOVER, following the 'yarn'... Every Cubic Nanometer of atmosphere traveling horizontally from the equator to the center of rotationMUST HAVE differing Tangential Speeds; and every Cubic Nanometer of atmosphere rising in elevation from each respective horizontal Cubic Nanometer of atmosphere MUST HAVE differing Tangential Speeds (In fact, the higher the elevation... the faster they'll need to travel to keep up !!); and all of this rolling along at differing speeds... in Unison, EAST?? :blink:

This is so far beyond Preposterous Ludicrousness Absurdity, 'evolution' (whatever that is??) and Multiverses... are BLUSHING!!

AND, does anyone know how far up this 'Increasing Speed' Rope-A-Dope Fairytale Spinning Atmosphere ENDS?? I'd like to see that...it'll give a Whole New Meaning to Guillotine "WIND SHEAR"!! Goodness Gracious People.  

ps. Are the Gas Molecules attached to each other by: Velcro?? Glue?? Pixie Dust?? Other?? And where is the energy coming from for the continuous "Shot in the Arm" injections needed to keep each successive Cubic Nanometer of atmosphere higher elevation brethren in tow?

Alice in Wonderland is more tenable than the "Spinning-Ball" religion.

However, it wasn't Copernicus who convinced me of this; it was Sir Isaac Newton, a wonderful Christian "Renaissance man," whose laws of gravitational force convinced me.

Sir Isaac Newton was a Free Mason (SEE: Lucifer Worshiper) and didn't believe in the 'gravitational' nonsense to begin with...

In a letter to Dr. Richard Bentley on Feb. 25th, 1692, Isaac Newton says: 

"Tis inconceivable that inanimate brute matter should (without mediation of something else which is not material) operate upon and affect other matter without mutual contact... 
“That gravity should be innate inherent and essential to matter so that one body can act upon another at a distance through a vacuum without mediation of anything else by and through which their action or force may be conveyed from one to another is to me SO GREAT AN ABSURDITY that I believe no man who has in philosophical matters a competent faculty of thinking can ever fall into it."
Scheurer, PB., Debrock, G: Newton's Scientific and Philosophical Legacy, 1988, p.52

The Pseudo-Scientific Community doesn't follow Newtonian 'gravity' anyways...

"...Einstein created his GENERAL THEORY OF RELATIVITY —which provides OUR MODERN UNDERSTANDING of gravity —with the express purpose of expunging nonlocality from physics. Isaac Newton's gravity acted at a distance, as if by magic, and general relativity snapped the wand in two by showing that the curvature of spacetime, and NOT AN INVISIBLE FORCE, gives rise to gravitational attraction."
Musser George: How Einstein Revealed the Universe's Strange "Nonlocality"; Scientific American, November 2015.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-einstein-revealed-the-universe-s-strange-nonlocality/

And 'general relativity':rolleyes: was PUMMELED by 3rd Graders at recess before Quantum Mechanics chopped it's head clean off.

In the geocentric model, what is causing the retrograde motion of the planets?

There are No "Planets" just "Lights in the Sky".

Please provide Scientific Evidence of what's causing the retrograde motion of 'planets' in the "Heliocentric" (aka: Sun Worshipping) Model...

a.  What Phenomenon was Observed...?
b.  Post the Formal Scientific Hypothesis then EXPERIMENT that validates your claim...?
c.  Highlight the "Independent Variable" that was used in the TEST...?
d.  Post the Null Hypothesis that was Rejected/Falsified...?

And 'models' are demonstrable Pseudo-Science...

Please show "models" in the Scientific Method...? (and not "Ball-Stick" Airplane 'Models' Either !!! lol)...?

"A model is used for situations when it is known that the hypothesis has a LIMITATION ON IT'S VALIDITY." 
https://www.thoughtco.com/hypothesis-model-theory-and-law-2699066

Allow me to translate: "Pseudo-Science"...There is no such animal as a Scientific Hypothesis with 'limited validity' it's tantamount to a woman being 'A LITTLE' PREGNANT !! 
REAL Scientific Hypotheses are either CONFIRMED or INVALIDATED, PERIOD...End of Story!! 
Furthermore, Scientific Hypotheses do not exist in PERPETUITY or wait for more DATA !!! 'Data' comes *FROM* Experiments - ( Hypothesis TESTS).
A "Model" is conjured when the 'alleged' Hypothesis is UN-TESTABLE!!! That means, there never was an 'ACTUAL' Scientific Hypothesis to begin with !!

It wasn't until Copernicus (and some of his colleagues) pointed out that the planets revolving around the sun would explain the retrograde motion from our perspective.

They conjured a "Just-So" Story and passed it off as "science"; Crocheting is more Scientific !!

a flat earth does not adequately explain why we see the sun in our locations but cannot see the sun from other places' locations.

Scientifically Validate...

b.  Post the Formal Scientific Hypothesis then EXPERIMENT that validates your claim...?

1.) If the earth is indeed flat, 2.) then we should be able to see the sun no matter what time of the day or night it is.

1.) It is.

2.) Why?

Here, take a shot at these...

Flat: 

1.  "The salar de Uyuni in the Bolivian Andes is the largest salt flat on Earth, exhibiting LESS THAN 1 M OF VERTICAL RELIEF over an area of 9000 km2" ..."Longer wavelengths in the DEM [Digital Elevation Model] correlate well with mapped gravity, suggesting a connection between broad-scale salar topography and the geoid similar to that seen over the oceans."

Borsa A. A., et al: Topography of the salar de Uyuni, Bolivia from kinematic GPS; Geophysical Journal International Volume 172, Issue 1, p. 31-40 http://gji.oxfordjournals.org/content/172/1/31.full

This is a Geometrical Flat Plane.

You can have a myriad of Topographical Features on a Sphere: Mountains, Ridges, Saddles, Spurs, Depressions, ect ect; Ya know what you CAN'T HAVE (??) ...

"A Geometrical Flat Plane" 

And this one is over *"9000 km2"!!!!*

Therefore, how can you Blindly Adhere to a Sphere that has one of it's Foundational Tenets "Vertical Drop" and yet at the SAME TIMEhave a FLAT PLANE with less than *1 METER VERTICAL DROP* over 9000 km2, pray tell??

** The Entire Globe Charade is actually OVER right here. 

2.  Sea Sparrow (NATO): 

"Bistatic, semiactive seekers in the nose of a missile receive a reflected signal from a target that is being “illuminated” with an RF signal transmitted from a fire control radar on a stand-off platform (e.g., aircraft, ship). Such systems REQUIRE that the platform maintain LINE OF SIGHT (LOS) to the target until it is engaged by the missile. Ship-based standard missile (SM) and NATO Seasparrow AAW missiles are examples of such a semiactive mode." http://m.eet.com/media/1111959/819_radar3.pdf

The target is "Illuminated" with a 2 inch Pencil Beam (RF) which has to be maintained "Painted" on the target until detonation. At a more than generous 80 Feet Elevation above Sea LEVEL (Tracking Radar Height), the target should be hidden behind 385 Feet of Curvature.

Please explain how you can have Line of Site (LOS) 35 Miles Away on a "Spinning-Ball" by showing how an 2" RF Pencil Beam can penetrate 385 Feet (117 METERS) of Target Hidden Height through a WALL OF WATER 24 MILES in Length...?? (ps. 35 miles is "Low Balling": (The 'Official' Max Effective Range is Classified ---- i.e. it's MUCH MUCH greater than 35 Miles!).

3.  Flight:  Since the Earth is, as we're TOLD, a Sphere 25,000 miles in circumference... radius 3959 miles, then Pilots traveling @ a typical cruising speed of 500 mph --- to simply maintain altitude, would constantly have to adjust their altitude downwards, (to Compensate for the Curvature) and descend 2,777 feet over half a mile every minute !!!

500 miles2 x 8 inches/12 inches = 166,666 Feet of curvature ---Total Drop needed in one hour to Maintain Altitude.

166,666 feet/60 minutes = 2777 feet per minute altitude descent to Maintain Altitude.

A flippin Roller Coaster would be placid serenity(!!) in comparison.  The nose of the plane on a typical flight would never get above horizontal, save for takeoff. 

4.  Vacuum of Space:

1. How do you have a GAS PRESSURE (Atmospheric Pressure) WITHOUT a Container...."TO BEGIN WITH" ?? When...

"The "PRESSURE OF A GAS" is the force that the gas exerts on the WALLS OF IT'S CONTAINER". 
http://chemistry.elmhurst.edu/vchembook/180pressure.html

Basically, explain how you can have a "Tire Pressure"... 

WITHOUT THE TIRE !!! :blink:

2. How can you have a Vacuum (Outer-Space) attached to a Non-Vacuum (Earth) WITHOUT a Physical Barrier in the same system simultaneously, without Bludgeoning to a Bloody Pulp... the Laws of Entropy (2LOT) ??

a.  In other words, How are you still Breathing and adhering to the fairytale 'Narrative'... BOTH, at the same time??

b.  Then, Define the Law of Non-Contradiction...?

c.  Then, please list each fairytale associated with "Outer-Space" that gets taken out back to the Woodshed and Bludgeoned Senseless as a result of the fairytale "Vacuum of Space" VAPORIZING....?

3. Have you ever heard: "Nature Abhors a Vacuum", by chance?  Why is that...?

If you can't provide Coherent/Substantive Falsifications of the 5 PROOFS (#5 is "Not Spinning" mentioned previously) above then your Spinning Globe Earth Position is UNTENABLE.

It's just that simple. 

Capisce?

No, the flat earth theory leaves us with more questions than it answers! 

It actually doesn't and lines up perfectly with Scripture.

regards

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Flat earth theory is an absurdity and false .... why are you teaching this idea?

On 10/25/2017 at 5:33 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

These are my predictions based on my understanding of end time prophecy.They may be right or they may be wrong but this is what I believe will come to pass.

If you think your predictions might be wrong, why make them?

Regarding #6: the technology exists that can effectively replace the microchip and its functions with a mere tattoo.  Food for thought...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48

2 hours ago, GusWilby said:

Regarding #6: the technology exists that can effectively replace the microchip and its functions with a mere tattoo.  Food for thought...

http://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/16-2.htm

When a microchip implant ruptures , It causes a sore like a boil.

There are other reasons I said microchip implant and even more why I said the Israelis will be given the chip and have not mentioned any other country.

Food for thought.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 3:34 PM, Jude1:3 said:

This statue is also in Thailand :

4521083095_c5118afbc6_b.jpg

The things got seven heads.   I just bet its not coinincidence either.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

5 hours ago, GusWilby said:

I heard of that too.  Interesting.

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

http://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/16-2.htm

When a microchip implant ruptures , It causes a sore like a boil.

There are other reasons I said microchip implant and even more why I said the Israelis will be given the chip and have not mentioned any other country.

Food for thought.

I believe you’re relating the implanted microchip to Rev. 13:16 which states a mark (Greek- a stamp/ imprint/ brand) will be placed on (Greek- upon, over, ‘on’) the right hand or forehead and you’re assigning the boils/sores mentioned in Rev. 16:2 to the rupturing of all the microchips in, not ‘on,’ the foreheads and hands.  

You also mentioned no other countries were mentioned in receiving the mark- the scripture says All people. Israel isn’t mentioned specifically either.  If there is scripture that says only Israel will receive a mark, chip, or anything, please let me know and I will certainly correct my understanding.

I appreciate your sharing your thoughts.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48

26 minutes ago, GusWilby said:

I believe you’re relating the implanted microchip to Rev. 13:16 which states a mark (Greek- a stamp/ imprint/ brand) will be placed on (Greek- upon, over, ‘on’) the right hand or forehead and you’re assigning the boils/sores mentioned in Rev. 16:2 to the rupturing of all the microchips in, not ‘on,’ the foreheads and hands.  

You also mentioned no other countries were mentioned in receiving the mark- the scripture says All people. Israel isn’t mentioned specifically either.  If there is scripture that says only Israel will receive a mark, chip, or anything, please let me know and I will certainly correct my understanding.

I appreciate your sharing your thoughts.

No.I'm talking about the Greek word"stigma"meaning to stick into .

As for "all" receiving the mark,of the beast.The issue is where.A very vague word translated to "earth" and you choose to except it as the entire world.I choose to except it as a country which both can be used.

Time will tell which one of us is correct.

But as I said ,i have many reasons for only believing Israel gives its residents its mark.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 11/21/2017 at 8:16 PM, Enoch2021 said:

The Earth doesn't Orbit the Sun. It's Stationary...

Non-Spinning "Immovable":

(1 Chronicles 16:30) "Fear before him, all the earth: the world also shall be stable, that it be NOT-MOVED."

(Psalms 93:1) "The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it CANNOT BE MOVED."

(Psalms 96:10) "Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: the world also shall be established that it shall NOT BE MOVED: he shall judge the people righteously."

(Joshua 10:12) "Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon."  

If it was the Earth that was moving, Why didn't Joshua say: "EARTH STAND STILL" ??

Shalom, Enoch2021.

"Et tu, Brute?" (Latin for "And you [too], Brutus?")

First of all, there is a DIFFERENCE between "erets" and "teeVeel" in Hebrew! It's similar to the difference between the words "gee" (pronounced "gay") and "kosmos" in Greek! That's also why we have two separate words, as well: "earth" and "world." They are NOT the same thing, even if they are IGNORANTLY used as synonyms. It's BECAUSE of our simplistic, one-verse method of building theology that has led to this ignorance. You CAN'T yank a verse out of its context and expect it always to be clear in meaning! To yank one of the verses out of God's Word and attempt to use it for whatever our little pea-pickin' brains can come up with at the moment is SHEER FOLLY! God doesn't abide by our rules; we are to learn from HIM and follow HIS rules! Just because the two words, "earth" and "world," are used in the same verse does NOT mean that they mean the same thing! Strong's Dictionaries of the Hebrew and Chaldee Languages and of the Greek Language are weak on the matter, but even James A. Strong and his colleagues know that there's a difference:

OT:776 'erets (eh'-rets); from an unused root probably meaning to be firm; the earth (at large, or partitively a land):
KJV -  common, country, earth, field, ground, land,  natins, way,  wilderness, world.

OT:8398 teeVeel (tay-vale'); from OT:2986; the earth (as moist and therefore inhabited); by extension, the globe; by implication, its inhabitants; specifically, a partic. land, as Babylonia, Palestine:
KJV - habitable part, world.

OT:2986 yaaVal (yaw-val'); a primitive root; properly, to flow; causatively, to bring (especially with pomp):
KJV - bring (forth), carry, lead (forth).

NT:1093 gee (ghay); contracted from a primary word; soil; by extension a region, or the solid part or the whole of the terrene globe (including the occupants in each application):
KJV - country, earth (-ly), ground, land, world.

NT:2889 kosmos (kos'-mos); probably from the base of NT:2865; orderly arrangement, i.e. decoration; by implication, the world (in a wide or narrow sense, including its inhabitants, literally or figuratively [morally]):
KJV - adorning, world.

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

[The italicized "V" is the "vet"; that is, it's the "bet" without the dot in the middle of the letter (the "dagesh"). While the "bet" carries a "b" sound as in "boy," the "vet" carries a "v" sound as in "voice." I represent it with a capital "V" to differentiate between the "vet" and the "vav" ("v"). Strong's doesn't know this rule in Hebrew. In both teeVeel and yaaVal above, the letter is the undotted form, "vet" ("V").]

It's just as the word "kosmos" is used in John 18:36:

John 18:33-38
33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?
34 Jesus answered him,
Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?
35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?
36 Jesus answered,
My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.
38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth? And when he had said this, he went out again unto the Jews, and saith unto them, I find in him no fault at all.
KJV

Yeshua` was NOT saying that His Kingdom was not of this EARTH (which would have been the Greek word "gee"); He was saying that His Kingdom is not of this WORLD-SYSTEM of government (the Greek word "kosmos")!

The Hebrew word "teeVeel" is similar to the Greek word "kosmos!"

Thus,...
"erets" = "gee" = "earth" = soil/dirt/land/earth, and
"teeVeel" = "kosmos" = "world" = inhabitants and their systems of government.

So, look at the first three verses you quoted, put them back in their contexts, and interpret them correctly as the words imply!

Second, I've already addressed this, but it was the sun (shemesh) and the moon (yareeach) that appeared to the Israelites as though they were moving; therefore, Mosheh (Moses) addressed them in his command, adding the words "l`eeyneey Yisraa'eel," meaning "to-the-eyes of-Israel." Don't beat a dead horse.

And it doesn't 'rotate' either:

Not "Spinning":

For the Coriolis Effect to Exist, you MUST HAVE (i.e., the "Necessary Conditions"): 1. Two differing Frames of Reference (One Rotating Coordinate System (Non-Inertial) --- The Earth  and One Non-Rotating Coordinate System (Inertial)-- The Atmosphere ...and anything in it)...

"CC.12 The Coriolis Effect:

When set in motion, freely moving objects, including AIR [Atmosphere] and WATER masses [Clouds/Water Vapor], move in straight paths while the Earth continues to

ROTATE INDEPENDENTLY.

Because freely moving objects ARE NOT carried with the Earth as it Rotates, they are subject to an apparent deflection called the “Coriolis effect.” To an observer rotating with the Earth, freely moving objects that travel in a straight line appear to travel in a curved path on the Earth."

Segar, Douglas A; Introduction to Ocean Sciences, 2nd Edition: Critical Concept Reminders -- CC.12 The Coriolis Effect (pp. 313, 314, 323, 324), ISBN: 978-0-393-92629-3, 2007.

http://www.wwnorton.com/college/geo/oceansci/cc/cc12.html

In other words, anything not "Tethered" to the Earth is 'Freely Moving'.

2. The Object in question not Physically Attached to the Rotating Coordinate System appears to deflect (i.e., Moves Independently of the Rotating Coordinate System) from the vantage point anywhere on the rotating coordinate system -- aka: the 'Coriolis Effect'.

So, if the Coriolis Effect Exists (with Respect to the Earth), then a Flight from Charlotte North Carolina to LA (Non-Stop) traveling @ 500 mph (Air Speed) --- with both locations roughly 35th degree N Latitude, (i.e., both 'allegedly' spinning @ 860 mph ) should be ~ *1.5 hours!!* (But it's ~ *4.5 hrs!!*)

Charlotte to LA Flight: Air Speed 500 mph. Ground Speed: 500 mph + 860 mph "Alleged" rotation speed = 1360 mph.

So in my example:

1. Two differing Frames of Reference: (Earth and Atmosphere -- and everything in it) 2. The Plane in the Atmosphere is "Freely Moving" (not attached) to the Rotating Coordinate System and is flying in a straight path. In other words, Based on the Law of Non-Contradiction each (The Coriolis Effect and the Charlotte Flight at 1.5 hours) are either: Both TRUE or Both FALSE.

The Flight is most assuredly FALSE!! 

In conclusion, the Earth is *NOT* "Spinning"; ERGO..."The Ball" goes by way of the DoDo Bird or you're a Stationary Ball Geo-Centrist. Voila.

Fill a sink with water and, without adding any outside force to the water, pull out the plug. You will SEE the "Coriolis Effect" as the water spins down the drain. Wikipedia gives us this at Coriolis_force:

Newton's laws of motion describe the motion of an object in an inertial (non-accelerating) frame of reference. When Newton's laws are transformed to a rotating frame of reference, the Coriolis force and centrifugal force appear. Both forces are proportional to the mass of the object. The Coriolis force is proportional to the rotation rate and the centrifugal force is proportional to its square. The Coriolis force acts in a direction perpendicular to the rotation axis and to the velocity of the body in the rotating frame and is proportional to the object's speed in the rotating frame (more precisely, to the component of its velocity that is perpendicular to the axis of rotation). The centrifugal force acts outwards in the radial direction and is proportional to the distance of the body from the axis of the rotating frame. These additional forces are termed inertial forces, fictitious forces or pseudo forces.[2] They allow the application of Newton's laws to a rotating system. They are correction factors that do not exist in a non-accelerating or inertial reference frame.

In popular (non-technical) usage of the term "Coriolis effect", the rotating reference frame implied is almost always the Earth. Because the Earth spins, Earth-bound observers need to account for the Coriolis force to correctly analyze the motion of objects. The Earth completes one rotation per day, so for motions of everyday objects the Coriolis force is usually quite small compared to other forces; its effects generally become noticeable only for motions occurring over large distances and long periods of time, such as large-scale movement of air in the atmosphere or water in the ocean. Such motions are constrained by the surface of the Earth, so only the horizontal component of the Coriolis force is generally important. This force causes moving objects on the surface of the Earth to be deflected to the right (with respect to the direction of travel) in the Northern Hemisphere and to the left in the Southern Hemisphere. The horizontal deflection effect is greater near the poles, since the effective rotation rate about a local vertical axis is largest there, and decreases to zero at the equator.[3] Rather than flowing directly from areas of high pressure to low pressure, as they would in a non-rotating system, winds and currents tend to flow to the right of this direction north of the equator and to the left of this direction south of it. This effect is responsible for the rotation of large cyclones (see Coriolis effects in meteorology).

So, it is a "force" that is bent by the spinning motion of the earth.

"Cyclones" are the cyclic motion of Lows and Highs in our atmosphere; when they dominate the weather patterns, we call the storms formed "tropical storms" or "hurricanes" in the Atlantic or "typhoons" in the Pacific. Living in Florida, we deal with the threat of these every year! They ALWAYS spin in a counterclockwise motion (in the Northern Hemisphere) because they are always formed by Lows (low-pressure systems)! Thus, the Coriolis Effect is a reality for the clouds and the oceans upon the earth as the earth, being its reference frame AS THOUGH IT WAS STANDING STILL, since we, too, are seeing the earth AS THOUGH it was standing still, being stationary upon the turning earth and turning with it at the same rate!

Job 26:7
7 He stretcheth out the north over the empty place, and hangeth the earth upon nothing.
KJV

Job 38:12-14
12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;
13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it [the earth]?
14 It [the earth] is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.
KJV

You said, ...

"So, if the Coriolis Effect Exists (with Respect to the Earth), then a Flight from Charlotte North Carolina to LA (Non-Stop) traveling @ 500 mph (Air Speed) --- with both locations roughly 35th degree N Latitude, (i.e., both 'allegedly' spinning @ 860 mph ) should be ~ *1.5 hours!!* (But it's ~ *4.5 hrs!!*)

Charlotte to LA Flight: Air Speed 500 mph. Ground Speed: 500 mph + 860 mph "Alleged" rotation speed = 1360 mph."

Using molecular theory, there are approximately 1.09 * 1044 molecules in the earth's atmosphere, and each one of those molecules have independent movement based upon the forces of the other molecules around it. As they collide and bump into each other, their forces are shared and exchanged and added together or subtracted from each other in all sorts of angles. There IS a general course of flow from west to east that is shared among the molecules of atmosphere, produced by the "Coriolis Effect," that produces a high speed area that shifts with the various eddies and whirls that is known as the "jet stream."

So, the prevailing winds travel from west to east! Thus, you are wrong about adding their speeds. You should SUBTRACT their speeds! The plane's velocity doesn't have a tail wind but a HEAD WIND! Furthermore, you must consider that the jet will be crossing into other time zones, and despite the speed of the jet, the speed of the earth's rotation is faster. Therefore, you do not see the sun go across the sky backward, but the sun still travels in the same direction, only slower.

The only way the above can be refuted is if you're of the position that the Atmosphere 'spins' with the Earth. So then:

1. Please explain how the Coriolis Effect can EXIST when the NECESSARY CONDITIONS for it to EXIST are Two Differing Coordinate Systems (Reference Frames) -- One Rotating --"Earth" and One Non-Rotating-- the "Atmosphere" and everything in it...?

You've got this backward. First of all, it is the EARTH that is assumed to be the static frame from the observer's point of reference. It's the ATMOSPHERE and all the various molecules that make up the atmosphere that are moving in reference to that static frame - that "frame of reference."

2. Show the Experiment where 'Gases'/Gas rotate in Lock-Step with a Rotating Solid Body just 5 cm above the surface, then provide the mechanism....?

Experiments such as this occur in a subject called "fluid dynamics." I studied such motion in my Engineering core classes. Put a ball on the end of a drill. Then, fill a tub with water and wait until the water is still. Start up the drill slowly, and submerge the ball halfway into the surface of that water. You will find that the water begins to circulate with the spinning ball as the inertia of the ball is passed to the molecules of the fluid water. You can measure out five centimeters from the surface of the ball, and find when the water begins to circulate with the ball at that point.

It's one molecule at a time in a fluid, but eventually the entire tub of water will be affected by the spinning ball.

3. Please explain "EAST/North/South" Surface Winds...? ;) 

(Bonus Question: How you can have different wind speeds and directions simultaneously at differing elevations of the atmosphere while the atmosphere is collectively 'spinning' East, in Unison "The Same"...?)

btw, These are Contradictory Statements:

1. The Atmosphere 'spins' in Lock-Step with the Earth.

2. The Existence of "EAST/North/South" Surface Winds.

Which do you think is FALSE?

Nonsense. East, north, and south winds occur because of the SPINNING of air in the atmosphere! There are an infinite number of eddies and whirls in the atmosphere and at all levels of the atmosphere, which is a three-dimensional fluid!

When, you go for a canoe trip, you can see the eddies and whirls left by a paddle that is only moving in one direction. Any time you have a boundary between forces, you will have some sort of whirling motion.

In the atmosphere, weathermen call these boundaries between air masses "fronts," and the various air masses are determined by their general temperatures, pressures, and directions of flow, and there are three basic types of fronts: warm fronts, cold fronts, and stationary fronts. There's also a fourth, more rare form of front called an occluded front, but it is merely a cold front overtaking a warm front. The air mass with the greater energy determines the flow of the front itself, but in North America, the flow is generally from north-west to south-east. When a Low dominates, the pattern will be a westerly flow (because it's at a different height in the atmosphere and is powered by the warm Atlantic waters) that will eventually turn to the north and then back to the east.

MOREOVER, following the 'yarn'... Every Cubic Nanometer of atmosphere traveling horizontally from the equator to the center of rotationMUST HAVE differing Tangential Speeds; and every Cubic Nanometer of atmosphere rising in elevation from each respective horizontal Cubic Nanometer of atmosphere MUST HAVE differing Tangential Speeds (In fact, the higher the elevation... the faster they'll need to travel to keep up !!); and all of this rolling along at differing speeds... in Unison, EAST?? :blink:

YES! That's EXACTLY how it is! We're talking about the ATMOSPHERE, a whirling, churning mass of air molecules (1.09 x 1044 molecules) that, for all the churning, exists over the entire earth at a depth of 200 miles, with the higher concentrations near the surface of the earth! And, there is a general tendancy for them all to flow, at different rates and with different speeds and in different concentrations, toward the east! Even the back eddies, the Lows that travel in a counterclockwise direction, the whole Low is pushed along to the east eventually!

In the higher elevations, you see the speeds of the NORMAL, LOW CONCENTRATION flow with the rotation of the earth. It's at the lower, higher concentrations of molecules that all the bumping and collisions slow the molecules down (warming up the air)!

This is so far beyond Preposterous Ludicrousness Absurdity, 'evolution' (whatever that is??) and Multiverses... are BLUSHING!!

AND, does anyone know how far up this 'Increasing Speed' Rope-A-Dope Fairytale Spinning Atmosphere ENDS?? I'd like to see that...it'll give a Whole New Meaning to Guillotine "WIND SHEAR"!! Goodness Gracious People.  

Technically and mathematically, there's no end to the thinning of the atmosphere; however, on a PRACTICAL level, there is an "end" at around an altitude of 200-250 miles. Molecules, despite how small they are, ARE substantial pieces of matter. Eventually, they thin out until you only have a molecule or two that escapes earth's gravitational pull to exist in the vacuum of space, and even they will be pulled back into the collective mass after time passes.

ps. Are the Gas Molecules attached to each other by: Velcro?? Glue?? Pixie Dust?? Other?? And where is the energy coming from for the continuous "Shot in the Arm" injections needed to keep each successive Cubic Nanometer of atmosphere higher elevation brethren in tow?

Alice in Wonderland is more tenable than the "Spinning-Ball" religion.

The gas molecules are attracted to each other by the same forces that keep molecules together. Basically, the concepts of attraction between the negatively charged electrons and the positively charged protons in the atoms' nuclei are the main attractors. There are also other attractions that may be involved, such as the magnetic attractions between dipoles and induced dipoles. That is, molecules that have a more positively charged end and a more negatively charged end. The like poles repel and the unlike poles attract, just as in other magnetic materials. 

How do these attractions and repulsions occur? In truth, ONLY GOD KNOWS, for HE is the Creator! All we can do is observe and report what we have seen. So, where does all this energy come from? From GOD, of course!

Well, the "Flat-Earth" religion is even harder to believe!

Sir Isaac Newton was a Free Mason (SEE: Lucifer Worshiper) and didn't believe in the 'gravitational' nonsense to begin with...

In a letter to Dr. Richard Bentley on Feb. 25th, 1692, Isaac Newton says: 

"Tis inconceivable that inanimate brute matter should (without mediation of something else which is not material) operate upon and affect other matter without mutual contact... 
“That gravity should be innate inherent and essential to matter so that one body can act upon another at a distance through a vacuum without mediation of anything else by and through which their action or force may be conveyed from one to another is to me SO GREAT AN ABSURDITY that I believe no man who has in philosophical matters a competent faculty of thinking can ever fall into it."
Scheurer, PB., Debrock, G: Newton's Scientific and Philosophical Legacy, 1988, p.52

The Pseudo-Scientific Community doesn't follow Newtonian 'gravity' anyways...

Sir Newton was indeed a "free Mason" but that is a FAR DIFFERENT breed of "free Masonry" than is prevalent today. While he did some theorizing and experimenting with alchemy, the fields of physics, chemistry, and natural laws were so new that they hadn't yet been fully developed, and the sciences of molecular theory and nuclear theory hadn't even been invented, yet! So, cut the man some slack! At least, he held to the principle that God created the earth and was even a minister and preacher of the Word for a time! He was NEVER a "Lucifer Worshiper!"

So he knew that mutual attraction without some forces involved was all theory without substance. That doesn't negate the fact that his laws of gravitation still WORKED! That is, they FIT THE FACTS OF THE OBSERVED AND MEASURED INTERACTIONS!

And, as far as "the Scientific ('Pseudo' or otherwise) Community not following Newtonian gravity," they DO FOLLOW IT at the practical level!

"...Einstein created his GENERAL THEORY OF RELATIVITY —which provides OUR MODERN UNDERSTANDING of gravity —with the express purpose of expunging nonlocality from physics. Isaac Newton's gravity acted at a distance, as if by magic, and general relativity snapped the wand in two by showing that the curvature of spacetime, and NOT AN INVISIBLE FORCE, gives rise to gravitational attraction."
Musser George: How Einstein Revealed the Universe's Strange "Nonlocality"; Scientific American, November 2015.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-einstein-revealed-the-universe-s-strange-nonlocality/

And 'general relativity':rolleyes: was PUMMELED by 3rd Graders at recess before Quantum Mechanics chopped it's head clean off.

Personally, I've never held to the General Theory of Relativity. I believe that the same results that are actually measurable and observable can be seen in the Four Field Vector Theory that has been promoted by scientists within the Institute for Creation Research. Furthermore, their Theory fits the facts BETTER than do Einstein's General Theory, even to the point of "predicting" the Special Theory of Relativity, namely,
E = mc2.

There are No "Planets" just "Lights in the Sky".

Please provide Scientific Evidence of what's causing the retrograde motion of 'planets' in the "Heliocentric" (aka: Sun Worshipping) Model...

As mentioned before, the phenomenon observed was the BACK-TRACKING of the planets among the backdrop of the stars. The fact that the planets would be generally moving in one direction, STOP, and REVERSE COURSE for a brief time, and then STOP AGAIN, and continue on in the ORIGINAL direction! What causes that?!

The Formal Scientific Hypothesis, the Independent Variable, and the Null Hypothesis, to my knowledge, were never formed, having been discovered LONG before such procedures were adopted. However, they tried various possibilies - various scenarios - testing whether they would get the same results. What we learned through the course of time is that the planets, EARTH INCLUDED, travel on basically the SAME PLANE in their trips around the sun and that the planets all move at different speeds and generally the farther planets take much longer to complete a revolution around the sun than do the inner planets! Therefore, we are looking at "circles" (elipses) edge-on when we look at the planets in the sky! At one time, the earth will be behind the planet, "catching up" to its current position in the circle; at another time, the earth will have caught up to the planet in their respective orbits, and then at a later time the earth will be leaving the planet "in the dust," so to speak. It's hard to explain in words, but a good demonstration can be found at what-is-retrograde-motion at EarthSky.org. 

And 'models' are demonstrable Pseudo-Science...

Please show "models" in the Scientific Method...? (and not "Ball-Stick" Airplane 'Models' Either !!! lol)...?

"A model is used for situations when it is known that the hypothesis has a LIMITATION ON IT'S VALIDITY." 
https://www.thoughtco.com/hypothesis-model-theory-and-law-2699066

Allow me to translate: "Pseudo-Science"...There is no such animal as a Scientific Hypothesis with 'limited validity' it's tantamount to a woman being 'A LITTLE' PREGNANT !! 
REAL Scientific Hypotheses are either CONFIRMED or INVALIDATED, PERIOD...End of Story!! 
Furthermore, Scientific Hypotheses do not exist in PERPETUITY or wait for more DATA !!! 'Data' comes *FROM* Experiments - ( Hypothesis TESTS).
A "Model" is conjured when the 'alleged' Hypothesis is UN-TESTABLE!!! That means, there never was an 'ACTUAL' Scientific Hypothesis to begin with !!

They conjured a "Just-So" Story and passed it off as "science"; Crocheting is more Scientific !!

Scientifically Validate...

1.) It is.

2.) Why?

Here, take a shot at these...

Flat: 

1.  "The salar de Uyuni in the Bolivian Andes is the largest salt flat on Earth, exhibiting LESS THAN 1 M OF VERTICAL RELIEF over an area of 9000 km2" ..."Longer wavelengths in the DEM [Digital Elevation Model] correlate well with mapped gravity, suggesting a connection between broad-scale salar topography and the geoid similar to that seen over the oceans."

Borsa A. A., et al: Topography of the salar de Uyuni, Bolivia from kinematic GPS; Geophysical Journal International Volume 172, Issue 1, p. 31-40 http://gji.oxfordjournals.org/content/172/1/31.full

This is a Geometrical Flat Plane.

You can have a myriad of Topographical Features on a Sphere: Mountains, Ridges, Saddles, Spurs, Depressions, ect ect; Ya know what you CAN'T HAVE (??) ...

"A Geometrical Flat Plane" 

And this one is over *"9000 km2"!!!!*

Therefore, how can you Blindly Adhere to a Sphere that has one of it's Foundational Tenets "Vertical Drop" and yet at the SAME TIMEhave a FLAT PLANE with less than *1 METER VERTICAL DROP* over 9000 km2, pray tell??

** The Entire Globe Charade is actually OVER right here. 

Again, NONSENSE! Nine thousand km2 is only 1,859.5 mi2, which in a square plot of ground would be 43.12 miles by 43.12 miles! The 43.12 miles in a circumference of 24,902 miles would only be 0.6234 degrees of the earth's circumference! That would be practically NEGLIGIBLE! Curves even over such a distance would not appear to be curves! Sometimes, people have absolutely NO CLUE how big a ball we live upon! People will make the mistake of thinking we live on a small planet, but the earth is MUCH larger than we realize on a practical level!

2.  Sea Sparrow (NATO): 

"Bistatic, semiactive seekers in the nose of a missile receive a reflected signal from a target that is being “illuminated” with an RF signal transmitted from a fire control radar on a stand-off platform (e.g., aircraft, ship). Such systems REQUIRE that the platform maintain LINE OF SIGHT (LOS) to the target until it is engaged by the missile. Ship-based standard missile (SM) and NATO Seasparrow AAW missiles are examples of such a semiactive mode." http://m.eet.com/media/1111959/819_radar3.pdf

The target is "Illuminated" with a 2 inch Pencil Beam (RF) which has to be maintained "Painted" on the target until detonation. At a more than generous 80 Feet Elevation above Sea LEVEL (Tracking Radar Height), the target should be hidden behind 385 Feet of Curvature.

Please explain how you can have Line of Site (LOS) 35 Miles Away on a "Spinning-Ball" by showing how an 2" RF Pencil Beam can penetrate 385 Feet (117 METERS) of Target Hidden Height through a WALL OF WATER 24 MILES in Length...?? (ps. 35 miles is "Low Balling": (The 'Official' Max Effective Range is Classified ---- i.e. it's MUCH MUCH greater than 35 Miles!).

3.  Flight:  Since the Earth is, as we're TOLD, a Sphere 25,000 miles in circumference... radius 3959 miles, then Pilots traveling @ a typical cruising speed of 500 mph --- to simply maintain altitude, would constantly have to adjust their altitude downwards, (to Compensate for the Curvature) and descend 2,777 feet over half a mile every minute !!!

500 miles2 x 8 inches/12 inches = 166,666 Feet of curvature ---Total Drop needed in one hour to Maintain Altitude.

166,666 feet/60 minutes = 2777 feet per minute altitude descent to Maintain Altitude.

A flippin Roller Coaster would be placid serenity(!!) in comparison.  The nose of the plane on a typical flight would never get above horizontal, save for takeoff. 

4.  Vacuum of Space:

1. How do you have a GAS PRESSURE (Atmospheric Pressure) WITHOUT a Container...."TO BEGIN WITH" ?? When...

"The "PRESSURE OF A GAS" is the force that the gas exerts on the WALLS OF IT'S CONTAINER". 
http://chemistry.elmhurst.edu/vchembook/180pressure.html

Basically, explain how you can have a "Tire Pressure"... 

WITHOUT THE TIRE !!! :blink:

2. How can you have a Vacuum (Outer-Space) attached to a Non-Vacuum (Earth) WITHOUT a Physical Barrier in the same system simultaneously, without Bludgeoning to a Bloody Pulp... the Laws of Entropy (2LOT) ??

a.  In other words, How are you still Breathing and adhering to the fairytale 'Narrative'... BOTH, at the same time??

b.  Then, Define the Law of Non-Contradiction...?

c.  Then, please list each fairytale associated with "Outer-Space" that gets taken out back to the Woodshed and Bludgeoned Senseless as a result of the fairytale "Vacuum of Space" VAPORIZING....?

3. Have you ever heard: "Nature Abhors a Vacuum", by chance?  Why is that...?

If you can't provide Coherent/Substantive Falsifications of the 5 PROOFS (#5 is "Not Spinning" mentioned previously) above then your Spinning Globe Earth Position is UNTENABLE.

It's just that simple. 

Capisce?

It actually doesn't and lines up perfectly with Scripture.

regards

In #2 above, if 43.12 miles was negligible, 35 miles certainly would be! You really don't know what you're talking about because there would hardly be any obstruction at all even over 50 miles! And, just why do you think the radar tracking height would be 80 feet?

In #3 above, you said, "Pilots traveling @ a typical cruising speed of 500 mph --- to simply maintain altitude, would constantly have to adjust their altitude downwards, (to Compensate for the Curvature) and descend 2,777 feet over half a mile every minute !!!" However, you don't know what you are talking about! Because they are constantly flying at the same altitude above the curvature of the earth, gravity does the "adjusting" for them! All they have to do is FLY LEVEL! You REALLY don't understand how big the earth is, do you?

In #4, it is a COLUMN of air that is weighed against the GROUND! That's how air pressure is measured. It's reported as, for instance, 14.70 pounds per square inch!

When one measures air pressure with mercury in an inverted tube, the mercury falls to the lower end of the tube  (submerged in a pan of mercury) and one measures the height of the column of mercury to be, say, 760 mm of mercury. However, there is a GAP at the top of that column before you get to the upper end of the tube. Do you know what's in that gap? NOTHING! It's a VACUUM! That's how a barometer works!

You waste too much time fighting against the truth - kicking against the ox-goads, as Paul would say. It's time to give it up.

Edited by Retrobyter
let go too early