• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1965

I don't go to church just now as I haven't found one that tells the Gospel I've just came back to the fold a few weeks ago 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,680
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

On 10/26/2017 at 2:34 PM, OneLight said:

You know what would be nice is when you say you garner this from your studies, that you present scripture for each point you make so we may look to see how you come up with there predictions.  I know you did for #1 in the one post, but to have them all in one place would save everyone from looking all over the place for an explanation.  I know I would appreciate a nice, neat format like that.  Not only will your predictions be said, but clarified with scripture.  :thumbsup:

Edited by Shilohsfoal

There are reasons I only have the Israelis receiving the mark of the beast in my predictions.Its not so complicated to understand and the reasons are many.If you don't already know why I will make another thread about the beast if you want.

Ps,there are a select few in Israel that will not receive the mark of the Israeli goverment.I'm sure you know who they are.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 10/25/2017 at 10:33 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

These are my predictions based on my understanding of end time prophecy.They may be right or they may be wrong but this is what I believe will come to pass.

10:The Lord comes to Jerusalem with the saints and the saints recieve the promised land from the Euphrates to the Nile.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/zechariah/14-5.htm

http://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/7-27.htm

There is nothing in the two scriptures quoted above that suggested the Lord Jesus is physically coming with the saints to receive the promised land from Euphrates to the Nile.  Is there another scripture that I can check out?  It is difficult for me to understand why Jesus would come with his saints to receive the promised land.  Is he and the saints fighting someone for the promised land or who is handing it over?  Scriptures please?  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

The Lord will win the battle of Armageddon hands down and He will rule the earth from Jerusalem for 1000 years

Israel will have the promise land from the Nile to the Euphrates

3 hours ago, Couppy said:

There is nothing in the two scriptures quoted above that suggested the Lord Jesus is physically coming with the saints to receive the promised land from Euphrates to the Nile.  Is there another scripture that I can check out?  It is difficult for me to understand why Jesus would come with his saints to receive the promised land.  Is he and the saints fighting someone for the promised land or who is handing it over?  Scriptures please?  

The land between the Euphrates and the Nile ,some translated to the Red sea,are boundaries of the land promised to Abrahams seed in the bible.Its often refers to as the promised land for this reason.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/3-16.htm

http://biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/3-29.htm

http://biblehub.com/matthew/21-38.htm

And yes,this verse belongs with that list.The beast dwells in the promised land today and it will be taken from him and given to the saints.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The land between the Euphrates and the Nile ,some translated to the Red sea,are boundaries of the land promised to Abrahams seed in the bible.Its often refers to as the promised land for this reason.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/3-16.htm

http://biblehub.com/kjv/galatians/3-29.htm

http://biblehub.com/matthew/21-38.htm

And yes,this verse belongs with that list.The beast dwells in the promised land today and it will be taken from him and given to the saints.

The promised land was taken by the Israelites as per God's promise as Joshua 1:5 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Joshua+1:1-5

They did not drive out all the inhabitants as they should have done according to God's command but this promise has already been fulfilled. This is currently causing problems for the Nation of Israel, including losing some of the land they inherited.

The beast you refer to is not a physical human being but the devil with his princes and demons who operate over countries and human lives.  They can rule over governments without being physically present.  The persecution of the saints has already started with many being hacked to death in some countries.  There would come a time when the Church (body of Christ) come to a perfect man and to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ as in Ephesians 4:11-14 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ephesians 4:11-14

We have not yet seen the full power of God manifest yet but we would when the Church operates as one Man and in unity. Jesus Christ is going to reign until his enemies are under his feet. The Church is the body of Christ.  Then the saints are victorious and more than conquerors in Christ Jesus.

All this does not mean the Christians are going to inherit this corruptible earth.  There will be a new heaven and a new earth where those whose names are in the book of life will life forever with God

"Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power.  For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.  The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.  For “He has put all things under His feet.” But when He says “all things are put under Him,” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted.  Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all." 1 Corinthians 15:24-28 NJKV.

I believe that there would be a time when the Church reach the unity of faith and become a perfect Man that we would see a lot more of the power of God manifest in his children, for the fullness of Christ will dwell within his Body.  I do not believe that Jesus is coming for a Church that is hiding away from her enemies in caves, holes, and underground, especially if he is presenting to the Father a glorious Church.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

On 10/27/2017 at 3:45 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

The people who are holding to tight to the things they have been taught are the reason I havnt placed the scriptures with my predictions.They want to fight and argue over what they have been taught.I hate to argue with someone who has placed all thier faith in the interpretations of a Pharisee named Josephus,or those who believe all prophecy is in the past or even those who argue these things could not happen because they would have to have been raptured first.Its hard to show people both the beast is already in Jerusalem and the son of perdition has obtained his kingdom.Evenyone wants to believe the end is near but they refuse to believe all they were taught is good and holy is not so good and holy.I avoid arguements with such people as these .

That's why I said saints would come to jerusalem.Sorry if I threw you off a bit.

Yeah I know what you mean. The people on worthy might find this hard to believe but I too actually hate to argue. The only topic I'm willing to fight with tooth and nails is on the timing of the rapture. This is the only topic on the end times Christ told us some will lose their salvation from being saved from God's wrath. Christ will not rapture those who does not wish to partake in the Pre-Trib rapture. Unfortunately He won't over right people's free will.  

Revelation 3:11 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.

Underneath what Rev 3:11 say on the surface, it's telling us some will be mislead into believing they must go through the tribulation, missing the Pre-Trib rapture and eventually lose their crown and other rewards during the Bema Seat in heaven.

We've already lost a lot of Christians to the antichrist thinking they must endure the great tribulation in order to be saved by listening to others promoting this idea. Basically, the size of His flock He will come to rapture dwindles, and the number of saints handed over to the a/c for the 42 months increases. If you ever get a chance to read Matthew 23, I've never seen Christ so emotional from having others mislead His sheeps preventing Him from being our Shepherd.

Matthew 23:37-39 New King James Version (NKJV)

37 “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! 38 See! Your house is left to you desolate; 39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!’ ”

One thing you can do to avoid confrontations is to produce hard evidences from the bible and other credible sources when making predictions or claims that can change other people's old ideas and see your point as being valid and true. They will realize they've learn something new. 

• Loved it! 1

2 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:
On 10/27/2017 at 11:45 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

The people who are holding to tight to the things they have been taught are the reason I havnt placed the scriptures with my predictions.They want to fight and argue over what they have been taught.I hate to argue with someone who has placed all thier faith in the interpretations of a Pharisee named Josephus,or those who believe all prophecy is in the past or even those who argue these things could not happen because they would have to have been raptured first.Its hard to show people both the beast is already in Jerusalem and the son of perdition has obtained his kingdom.Evenyone wants to believe the end is near but they refuse to believe all they were taught is good and holy is not so good and holy.I avoid arguements with such people as these .

That's why I said saints would come to jerusalem.Sorry if I threw you off a bit.

Hi Shilohsfoal,

I know you would agree with me that you are very convinced that what you are saying is the truth and that is why you are sharing it.  I also believe that everyone who is sharing what they believe are convinced likewise.  I see the discussion as exchange of views, scriptural understanding, scriptural knowledge, and scriptural interpretation.  Everyone is going to be convinced they know what they are saying until someone patiently explains what the correct interpretation is, even then it takes the Holy Spirit to change people's beliefs.  

So, please do not be frustrated.  Some people learn when they can exhaust their own beliefs through expressing what they understand the Scriptures to be and seeing where they have gone wrong.  Very few Churches allow people to ask questions, query what preachers are saying, or encourage a healthy debate of scriptural interpretations.  Some people learn in different ways and many are tossed to and fro by every interpretation they receive.  :)

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,987
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

On 10/29/2017 at 2:41 AM, Psalms37:4 said:

Christ will not rapture those who does not wish to partake in the Pre-Trib rapture. Unfortunately He won't over right people's free will. 

Christ is coming for those who belong to Him, not for those who "wish to partake in" a pre-trib theory.

• For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive.  But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ’s at His coming.  1 Corinthians 15:22-23

"Those who are Christ's" is not determined by which type of "trib" they subscribe to, but rather which type of lifestyle they engage in, godly or worldly.

• Now those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.  Galatians 5:24

Pretty straightforward.

• Thumbs Up 1