• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Yes, a waste of time and effort.

A new heart seeking after Yahweh's Kingdom,  seeking Truth from Yahweh is needed.

"Elephant's are pink" is similar to your posts.

No one can quote any Scripture to show that that is contrary to Scripture, can they ?!

That's because Scripture does not say anything about Elephants being pink.

Likewise you have believed men instead of God - Scripture does not say anything in line with your posts/ideas concerning 'pre-trib'.

Those are all sourced from babylon and/or roman catholicism,  and meant to do just what they did:  deceive many.

It's never a waste of time indulging in God's word reading the bible. If you put more time into studying His words instead of pondering over pink elephants, you would clearly see the bible doesn't teach and doesn't support a post trib rapture. The ones wasting time are the ones holding on too tightly to their own theories instead of submitting to the teachings in the bible.

Read Revelation 19, this is the most explicit and detailed scripture on the second coming. There's more information given here in Rev 19 than anywhere else in the bible about Christ's coming when Christ descends from heaven to earth.

If you don't see a post trib rapture here, you won't see it anywhere else in the bible.

Revelation 19:11-21 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, “Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great.”

19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

~From Revelation 19:11-14, John reveals Christ descending from heaven to earth. There's no post trib rapture mentioned here.

~In Revelation 19:15, Christ is on earth and begins His judgment and execution upon the world. Still no post trib rapture mentioned here.

~From Revelation 19:17-18, many have died. The corpses serve as dinner for the birds. Still no post trib rapture here and Christ has already killed many of His enemies.

~From Revelation 19:19-20, Christ destroys the a/c and the false prophet. The battle of Armageddon is coming to a close and still no post trib rapture. 

~In Revelation 19:21, Christ destroys the rest of His enemies. The battle at Armageddon has ended and still no post trib rapture. Where's this so call post trib rapture I hear people constantly pushing?  

If there's a post trib rapture during Christ's descend to earth, how could John have left out such an important piece of information? Could John have been hallucinating over pink elephants that he forget to mention one of the most important prophecy of the end times, the rapture of the church? 

No! He did not!  John was thorough and inclusive leaving out nothing of detail in his prophecy. Lo and behold! John mentions the church in heaven partaking in the marriage supper of the Lamb in Revelation 19:6-10. The church is in heaven, not on earth waiting to be caught up to meet Him in the air as He descends.

Revelation 19:6-10 New King James Version (NKJV)

And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thunderings, saying, “Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready.” And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

Then he said to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!’” And he said to me, “These are the true sayings of God.” 10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle. How in the world did the church get up there to heaven before Christ came down here to earth? Here's your answer.

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A POST TRIB RAPTURE!

===============================================================

===============================================================

Now take the above information combine with these other posts I've written the last 3 days. You don't need pink elephants or be a monkey's uncle to know the bible does not recognize a post trib rapture.

Now this I actually agree. So let's put aside Corrie ten Boom's post tribulation rapture theory and see what God has to say about the rapture in the bible.

Isaiah 26:19-27:13 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 Your dead shall live;
Together with my dead body they shall arise.
Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust;
For your dew is like the dew of herbs,
And the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter your chambers,
And shut your doors behind you;
Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment,
Until the indignation is past.

21 For behold, the Lord comes out of His place
To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity;
The earth will also disclose her blood,
And will no more cover her slain.

27 In that day the Lord with His severe sword, great and strong,
Will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent,
Leviathan that twisted serpent;
And He will slay the reptile that is in the sea.

In that day sing to her,
“A vineyard of red wine!
I, the Lord, keep it,
I water it every moment;
Lest any hurt it,
I keep it night and day.
Fury is not in Me.
Who would set briers and thorns
Against Me in battle?
I would go through them,
I would burn them together.
Or let him take hold of My strength,
That he may make peace with Me;
And he shall make peace with Me.”

Those who come He shall cause to take root in Jacob;
Israel shall blossom and bud,
And fill the face of the world with fruit.

Has He struck Israel as He struck those who struck him?
Or has He been slain according to the slaughter of those who were slain by Him?
In measure, by sending it away,
You contended with it.
He removes it by His rough wind
In the day of the east wind.
Therefore by this the iniquity of Jacob will be covered;
And this is all the fruit of taking away his sin:
When he makes all the stones of the altar
Like chalkstones that are beaten to dust,
Wooden images and incense altars shall not stand.
10 Yet the fortified city will be desolate,
The habitation forsaken and left like a wilderness;
There the calf will feed, and there it will lie down
And consume its branches.
11 When its boughs are withered, they will be broken off;
The women come and set them on fire.
For it is a people of no understanding;
Therefore He who made them will not have mercy on them,
And He who formed them will show them no favor.

12 And it shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord will thresh,
From the channel of the River to the Brook of Egypt;
And you will be gathered one by one,
O you children of Israel.

13 So it shall be in that day:
The great trumpet will be blown;
They will come, who are about to perish in the land of Assyria,
And they who are outcasts in the land of Egypt,
And shall worship the Lord in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

~In Isaiah 26:19, we see the resurrection part of the rapture. If the rapture happened before Christ leaves heaven, how can there be a post trib rapture?

~In Isaiah 26:20, we see Christ leaving heaven coming to judge the world. But we don't see a post trib rapture as He descends upon the earth. No "gathering" as post tribbers like to use this word in reference to the rapture.

~In Isaiah 27:1, we see Christ defeating the a/c. Still no gathering. In a post trib rapture, Christians are suppose to ascend into the air to meet Christ as He comes down to earth. Here the bible still doesn't show a post trib rapture in Isaiah 27:1 either and Christ is already on earth defeating the a/c.

Did the prophet Isaiah forget to reveal the gathering of God's elects during Christ descends upon the earth as foretold by those promoting the post trib rapture theory?

~From Isaiah 27:2-27:11, we see the restoration of Israel. But still no gathering.

Did the prophet Isaiah forget to reveal the gathering of God's elects during Christ descends upon the earth as foretold by those promoting the post trib rapture theory?

But wait! Lo and Behold! We see a gathering at the last two verses of Isaiah 27. Amazingly Isaiah also remembered to reveal the great trumpet being blown in verse 13.

Isaiah 27:12-13 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 And it shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord will thresh,
From the channel of the River to the Brook of Egypt;
And you will be gathered one by one,
O you children of Israel.

13 So it shall be in that day:
The great trumpet will be blown;
They will come, who are about to perish in the land of Assyria,
And they who are outcasts in the land of Egypt,
And shall worship the Lord in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

Isaiah 27:12-13 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

12 At that time the Lord will begin separating his people from others. He will begin at the Euphrates River and will gather his people from there to the River of Egypt.

You people of Israel will be gathered together one by one. 13 Many of my people are now lost in Assyria. Some of my people have run away to Egypt. But at that time a great trumpet will be blown, and all those people will come back to Jerusalem. They will bow down before the Lord on that holy mountain.

Contrary to what the post trib rapture doctrine teaches, Jesus doesn't gather His elects in the air as He descends upon the earth. Christ already is on earth when the elects are being gather.

We also see evidence of this in Zechariah 14:4-5. Here Christ is already on earth standing at the Mount of Olives when the elects of Israel are being gather to Him. More evidence the post trib rapture is a hoax here. If there's a rapture here, shouldn't the elects Christ is gathering be flying instead of fleeing? They're obviously returning to Jerusalem by foot, not by air via caught up as in the rapture.

Zechariah 14:4-5 New King James Version (NKJV)

And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.
Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.

Thus the Lord my God will come,
And all the saints with You.

The gathering after the tribulation is NOT a rapture. No such thing as a post trib rapture. The gathering is no different from all other gatherings in the past when God gathers His people back to Israel. Only this time, Christ is there waiting for us all.

The rapture is not post trib. It happened in Isaiah 26:19 before the indignation, before Christ leaves heaven. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now let's talk about the post-trib rapture. Not only is the teaching not found in the bible, the bible actually refutes a post-trib rapture.

1) In Isaiah 26:19-27:1, the resurrection of the rapture happens before Christ leaves heaven to judge the world, not after.

Isaiah 26:19-27:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 Your dead shall live;

Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment,

27 In that day the Lord with His severe sword, great and strong,

2) In Revelation 20:4, those who died in the tribulation by not accepting the MoB nor follow the a/c are resurrected at the end of the tribulation. This completely refutes any possibility for the existence of a post-trib rapture. If there's already a resurrection at the end of the tribulation, why would Jesus rapture the church here?

The resurrection from the rapture would overlap the resurrection of Revelation 20:4. This is totally illogical to have two resurrections happen at the same time.

Revelation 20:4 Good News Translation (GNT)

Then I saw thrones, and those who sat on them were given the power to judge. I also saw the souls of those who had been executed because they had proclaimed the truth that Jesus revealed and the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image, nor had they received the mark of the beast on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and ruled as kings with Christ for a thousand years.

3) In Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27, the elects are also being gather from heaven. This is not a rapture as you can't rapture people already in heaven. 

Matthew 24:29-31 New King James Version (NKJV)

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mark 13:24-27 New King James Version (NKJV)

24 “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; 25 the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. 26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. 27 And then He will send His angels, and gather together His elect from the four winds, from the farthest part of earth to the farthest part of heaven.

4) In 2 Thessalonians 2 & 3, during the second coming when Jesus comes to destroy the a/c, this happens in the second half of the tribulation. The a/c doesn't die after the tribulation. The a/c dies at the end of his 42 months putting the timing of the second coming still in the tribulation.

2 Thessalonians 1:6-2:3 New King James Version (NKJV)

since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.

11 Therefore we also pray always for you that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness and the work of faith with power, 12 that the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

5) Jesus comes during Armageddon, that's revealed in Revelation 16:15-16. Since when does the battle of Armageddon take place after the tribulation? Armageddon is the 6th bowl, which puts His coming during the tribulation, not after.

Revelation 16:15-16 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”

16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon.

6) Does the coming in Luke 21:25-27 sound like the coming in Matthew 24:29-31? The coming in Matthew 24:29-31 is after the tribulation. In the coming of Luke 21:25-27, people are having heart attacks from expectations of things to come upon the earth. Luke 21:25-27 is not after the tribulation.

In the scene of Matthew 24:29-31, Christ has been on earth for awhile. Matthew 24:29-31 is the end of the second coming.

Matthew 24:29-31 New King James Version (NKJV)

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Luke 21:25-27 New King James Version (NKJV)

25 “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; 26 men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

7) In Hebrews 12:22-29, the church is seen taken into heaven before God before He shakes heaven and earth by fire, which is the coming tribulation. If the church is taken into heaven here, there can't be a post-trib rapture.

Hebrews 12:22-29 New King James Version (NKJV)

22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, 26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.” 27 Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. 29 For our God is a consuming fire.

8) If Christ is coming the second time for salvation, how can there be salvation from the tribulation if people have to go through the entire tribulation?

Hebrews 9:28 New King James Version (NKJV)

28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

Hebrews 9:28 (ESV) so Christ, having been offered once to bear the sins of many, will appear a second time, not to deal with sin but to save those who are eagerly waiting for him.

Hebrews 9:28 (NIV) so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

9) We're not appointed to God's wrath. We don't have to go through the tribulation as the post trib theory teaches.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

10) We're not appointed to God's wrath. We don't have to go through the tribulation as the post trib theory teaches.

Romans 5:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

Romans 5:9 (ESV) Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God.

Romans 5:9 (NIV) Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him!

Now you see the scriptures. Bottom line, anyone "deliberately" promoting a post-trib rapture contradicts the bible and have not crucified the lust of the flesh and it's desires (Galatians 5:24).

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS A POST TRIB RAPTURE!

• Group:  Senior Member

20 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Hi there.

I will not 'prove' to 'everyone' anything. 'Everyone' should take a look for themselves and decide.

No surprise here. I would of been shocked had you found an actual verse. If I knew there was a verse in the bible, do you think I would actually ask you to post it and prove me wrong? Why do you think I asked you to post just one single verse? The answer is not in the bible because it doesn't support your theory.

Knowing you would not be able to find a verse, asking you to post one was to show all the readers you were just talking up a bunch of hot air.

And don't tell us you didn't try to prove anything, we all saw the page long post you wrote up on the a/c, and with verses too trying to prove something.

If you happen to be a pre-trib believer, then I am sorry that you are wrong. So I would rather you study scripture about what happens if the pre-trip position is incorrect. I see nothing but a huge waste of energy to post long posts trying to disprove what is only a 'belief' and not yet a fact.

The Pre-Trib Rapture doctrine has been around more than 700 years before Paul expounded this theology in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 around 60 AD.

This is evidence in the book of Isaiah 26:19-27:1 written around 681 bc -701 bc. Here it's revealed the resurrection of the rapture will take place before God's judgment upon the world. The resurrection comes first then comes the judgment upon the world.

In verse 20, Isaiah also revealed that God's chosen people will be "hidden" from His wrath.

Isaiah 26:19 - 27:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 Your dead shall live;

Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment,

27:1 In that day the Lord with His severe sword, great and strong,

Written around 625 bc - 635 bc, the prophet Zephaniah confirms God's chosen people will be "hidden" during the time of judgment.

Zephaniah 2:1-3 New King James Version (NKJV)

1 Gather yourselves together, yes, gather together,
O undesirable nation,

Before the decree is issued,
Or the day passes like chaff,
Before the Lord’s fierce anger comes upon you,
Before the day of the Lord’s anger comes upon you!

Seek the Lord, all you meek of the earth,
Who have upheld His justice.
Seek righteousness, seek humility.
It may be that you will be hidden
In the day of the Lord’s anger.

As well as David.

Psalm 27:5 New King James Version (NKJV)

For in the time of trouble
He shall hide me in His pavilion;
In the secret place of His tabernacle
He shall hide me;
He shall set me high upon a rock.

Jesus also taught the Pre-Trib Rapture!

Jesus told His disciples during the Olivet Discourse the rapture will occur before the tribulation. He will come for the church at a time when everyone will be conducting normal daily routine activities: eating, drinking, marrying, celebrating and partying. These activities can only be perform before the tribulation. Not only is this clearly pre-trib, it also refutes all other rapture views if He comes for the church at a time when everyone is living a normal life.

Matthew 24:37-39 New King James Version (NKJV)

37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.

Matthew 24:37-39 New Living Translation (NLT)

37 “When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day. 38 In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat.39 People didn’t realize what was going to happen until the flood came and swept them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes.

Evidence from both Peter and Paul, God will send Jesus to deliver us before God pours out His wrath, and reserve judgment for the ungodly. It would not be salvation if the church has to go through the great tribulation of Daniel's 70th week. 

Romans 5:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

Hebrews 9:28 New King James Version (NKJV)

28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

2 Peter 2:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment,

The church is taken into heaven (Hebrews 12:22-24) before God initiates judgment upon the world (Hebrews 12:26) by fire (Hebrews 12:29).

Hebrews 12:22-29 New King James Version (NKJV)

22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

25 See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven, 26 whose voice then shook the earth; but now He has promised, saying, “Yet once more I shake not only the earth, but also heaven.” 27 Now this, “Yet once more,” indicates the removal of those things that are being shaken, as of things that are made, that the things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. 29 For our God is a consuming fire.

There is no specific reference in the Bible describing the final seven years before the Lord’s return as the Tribulation. The proper name for the final seven years is Daniel’s 70th Week.

This is getting boring!

Matthew 24:29-30 New King James Version (NKJV)

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mark 13:24-26 New King James Version (NKJV)

24 “But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; 25 the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in the heavens will be shaken. 26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

The final 7 years in the new testament is call the tribulation. The name for the final 7 years in the old testament is call Daniel's 70th week. They're the same thing just like the a/c has many names in the bible. In the old testament, he goes by many names but mostly the Assyrian. In the new testament, he's known as the a/c, the beast, the man of sin, the son of perdition etc.

That’s when Israel’s 7 year covenant is enforced by the anti-Christ (Daniel 9:27). 

The a/c doesn't enforce the covenant. Wrong wording! He doesn't broker or arbitrate or facilitate or mediate the peace treaty between Israel and the Palestinians either. The one currently doing that is bad boy Donald Trump. Trump will be the one who will establish a 7 year peace treaty. And no, Trump is not the a/c either. This is another one of those prophecies someone got wrong and everyone else just follows suit. The a/c "confirms" the covenant. It's telling you the a/c will acknowledge and accept the peace treaty established between Israel and Palestine.

Daniel 9:27 New King James Version (NKJV)

27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”

Go read the news. The peace treaty will be establish sometimes next year between Israel, Palestine and the entire Sunni Muslim Arab world after Israel's next war (Isaiah 26, Psalm 118). Trump will broker the deal and later the Arab world will push the a/c into recognizing the peace treaty too. He will then accept, confirming (acknowledge) it with many (the Arab world).

And no! The peace treaty doesn't start the tribulation. That's another man made error too from falsely misinterpreting Daniel 9:27. Someone read "Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week" and foolish conclude the tribulation must start here. 

Jesus and John already told us the tribulation starts at the rapture.....the Pre-Trib rapture.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Peace:

You have a veritable brigade of straw horses. Also a Trump detractor AND a pre-tribber.

Wow! Have you got a lot to learn. Your deck is already stacked against you!

Please don't FAKE prove me wrong with your long diatribes. Empty vessels make most noise.

Go do some real study.
Do not pick translations and variation that support your views.
Look at the original un-doctored manuscripts: there are about 5,200 of them. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

He will confirm the covenant with many at the beginning of the 70th week decreed .... for Israel

This is the covenant that the Lord has with a believing remnant of Israel

It is the other prince who will bring desolation

But just before, the Lord will immortalize His own [Revelation 3:10]

There will be some who will die during the coming tribulation that will be saved [Revelation  14:13]  

• Group:  Senior Member

12 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Peace:

You have a veritable brigade of straw horses. Also a Trump detractor AND a pre-tribber.

Wow! Have you got a lot to learn. Your deck is already stacked against you!

Please don't FAKE prove me wrong with your long diatribes. Empty vessels make most noise.

Go do some real study.
Do not pick translations and variation that support your views.
Look at the original un-doctored manuscripts: there are about 5,200 of them. 

Exodus 20:16New King James Version (NKJV)

16 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

Exodus 20:16Good News Translation (GNT)

16 “Do not accuse anyone falsely.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Interesting things in this thread. It says a lot more on the people themselves than on the Scriptures and the Bible prophecies.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, EricJulien said:

Interesting things in this thread. It says a lot more on the people themselves than on the Scriptures and the Bible prophecies.

That's true every day,  all the threads -  the forum is not a place to learn ....

For Scriptures and Bible prophecies,  see the Bible, and worthychristianlibrary.com

(upper left link, in "WORTHY NETWORK" drop down menu) .....

For the folly of men,  watch the forum......   it's like a soap opera of ATHENS (where Apostle Paul went and preached)....

Thank you simplejeff for your answer and advice. I will go to that link. :)

PS: I went to the link you provided me with but didn't see any book title addressing the Bible prophecies. Did I miss something?

God bless.

Edited by EricJulien

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

3 hours ago, EricJulien said:

Thank you simplejeff for your answer and advice. I will go to that link. :)

PS: I went to the link you provided me with but didn't see any book title addressing the Bible prophecies. Did I miss something?

God bless.

The extensiveness of the books, sermons, or lessons there covers practically if not everything from being carnal in the world unsaved, to being dwelling with and IN UNION with CHRIST JESUS , SHARING  CRUCIFIXION,  BURIAL and RESURRECTION,  LIFE TODAY , YESTERDAY and FOREVER.   i.e. the whole scenario SCRIPTURALLY,  including prophecies.

Search specifically as desired,  and read as much context/ other also: there is a wealth of truth there unlike on the forum, and without arguing, bickering, and heresy flooding the reading. (i.e. Truth Unmixed with error, unspotted) (still, TEST everything)

Search with key words , like prophecy,  as example:

http://www.worthyseek.com/search-worthy-network/

Partial Results Copied (unedited/ unformatted):

Search Worthy Network

A specialized Google Search Engine searching all of Worthy Network including: Worthy News, Worthy Christian Forums, Worthy Christian Library, and Worthy Devotions.

Web
About 4,190 results (0.53 seconds)

Worthy Christian Library - Read Christian Books at our Christian ...
Worthy Christian Library has dozens of free Christian books available to read online. Be sure to check out our online Christian Library today!
www.worthychristianlibrary.com/

Chapter 16 - The Spirit of Inspiration -
"No prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they.
www.worthychristianlibrary.com/.../chapter-16-the-spirit-of-inspiration/

Chapter 17 - The Holy Spirit in the Book of Joel -
And it shall some to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dr.
www.worthychristianlibrary.com/.../chapter-17-the-holy-spirit-in-the-book- of-joel/

Twenty-Sixth Day - The Crowning Blessing -
I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy.' Joel 2: 28. This is the promise of which the day of Pentecost.
www.worthychristianlibrary.com/.../twenty-sixth-day-the-crowning-blessing/

Chapter 21 - The Spirit of the Resurrection; Ezekiel 37:8 -
This truth, foreshadowed in many Old Testament passages, and doubtless underlying the teaching of all the prophets, is brought out here with great distinctness, ...
www.worthychristianlibrary.com/.../chapter-21-the-spirit-of-the-resurrection- ezekiel-378/

Chapter 21 - The Holiness of God -
Raise up prophets and seers in Thy Church who shall magnify Thy glory and through Thine almighty Spirit restore to Thy people the knowledge of the holy.
www.worthychristianlibrary.com/.../chapter-21-the-holiness-of-god/

Appreciations of D.L. Moody -
Worthy Christian Library » D.L. Moody » The Life and Work of Dwight Lyman ... God girded each of these prophets for his task, and taught him how to “dip his ...
www.worthychristianlibrary.com/.../appreciations-of-dl-moody/

Chapter 11 - The Holy Spirit in the Lives of Saul and David -
It was the Spirit of God coming for service, giving him power to prophesy, to conquer, to rule, the enduement for service rather than for personal experience.
www.worthychristianlibrary.com/.../chapter-11-the-holy-spirit-in-the-lives-of -saul-and-david/

Book 1, Chapter 8. The credibility of Scripture sufficiently proved in ...
The second part contains special proofs taken from the Old Testament, viz., the antiquity of the books of Moses, their authority, his miracles and prophecies, sec.
https://www.worthychristianlibrary.com/.../book-1-chapter-8-the-credibility- of-scripture-sufficiently-proved-in-so-far-as-natural-reason-admits/

• Thanks 1

I do thank you simplejeff for the great effort you display to answer and bring to me as many sources as possible. As a Bible prophecies researcher, I rather focus on the prophetic texts themselves (written for a time coming millennia later), not the way people interpret them through various circonvolutions and worldviews, but rather how people interpret them the nose stuck to the rational prophetic words aimed at describing figures and events those prophets had not the least idea of.

Thanks again for your kindness and efforts! :)