• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

On 29/10/2017 at 10:57 PM, Davida said:

Copeland a big wolf among a pack of wolves. I can't stand to listen to his lying theatrics--he speaks the opposite of Truth. The ecumenical movement is from the pit. This is why it is so important for Christ following ,Bible believing Christians to stay in the word and pray for more discernment every day and stand against the siren call lead by the Roman Catholic Church- who is at some point is going to be calling the fundamentalist Bible believing evangelicals who obstruct them- they are enemies of God  mark my words.

So glad others recognize this. However, beware. The reformation, which despite rumors to the contrary, is not over. and those who cling to the beliefs of the whore are not yet come out from her. She will be destroyed, and to avoid being destroyed with her the angel of Rev. 18 calls everyone to come fully out. The reformation wasn't just about protesting the errors of Rome, it was to repudiate everything Rome holds dear and practice and preach a gospel that contradicts and opposes everything the whore has in her cup.

So do a little research. What doctrines does Rome view as being the foundation of all her dogmas and which Protestantism still cleave to?

Edited by brakelite
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.99
  • Days Won:  21

10 minutes ago, brakelite said:

So do a little research. What doctrines does Rome view as being the foundation of all her dogmas and which Protestantism still cleave to?

Oh brother. Dare we even? Before we get bashed and chased away. The reformation modified papist-paganism and 'lightly healed' its gospel. When a thing is 'reformed' it is molded and rebuilt. But not necessarily its chassis.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

4 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Oh brother. Dare we even? Before we get bashed and chased away. The reformation modified papist-paganism and 'lightly healed' its gospel. When a thing is 'reformed' it is molded and rebuilt. But not necessarily its chassis.

Truth is always more convincing when people discover it for themselves. Can the false abominations of Antichrist be built on solid foundations?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/obit/2009/12/oral_roberts_and_his_green_buick.html

More secular commentators will remember him as a thief for Jesus, inventor of the "blatant money hustling so necessary to stay on prime time," as Martin Gardner wrote about him in a New York Review of Books essay in 1987. It was Oral Roberts who perfected the screaming and begging for money onstage and paved the way for the televangelist hustlers of the '90s: Jimmy and Tammy Faye Bakker, Jimmy Swaggart, Benny Hinn.

Roberts was one of the founders of the prosperity gospel, the notion that God blesses faithful believers with riches and good health. This theology has lately been proliferating in American megachurches,

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

This does not surprise me since he is a false teacher.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  949
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,517
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Well, in the modern era relatively speaking, it is Norman Vincent Peale that started much of the movement if not all, with The Power of Positive thinking. and it was Robert H. Shuller that took that  and made it his Possibility Thinking with his own blue highlighted Bible and commentary (  Of which I own a copy).

Nearly parallel to those movements is the fastest growing of all prosperity religions Mormonism, or the Church of Latter day Saints of Jesus Christ that has spawned a  merchant of their wares in  Glenn Beck. So odd it promises security yet makes all women chattel of their male husbandman. Their female children are as enslaved into it as any muslim woman is to Islam.

All have similar positive sounding appeal to a hurting person desiring wealth or that is willing to surrender personality and become a pawn in exchange for security. That was the appeal of other movements, the Shakers for one. That is true of scientology  too.  There are two separate and different appeals, one to  extreme  easy wealth, the other to extreme easy security at the price of individuality. All deny God and all create a Jesus of their making, different from God the Son of the Bible.

All are cults bringing death in their wake.

Edited by Neighbor

• 4 months later...
Guest Butero
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 1:45 PM, missmuffet said:

This does not surprise me since he is a false teacher.

He is among the worst false teachers out there that has such a large following.  

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,172
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

There is an agenda to destroy everything that the protestant reformation stood for so to re establish power from the RCC.

I have a very informative video that I would love to post but because it is a bit longer than 20 min, I don't  think it would be allowed because of its length?

Anyhow I recommend the viewing of it,

The following title will bring you to the video on you tube.

The Vatican and the New World Order - Must Watch!

• 4 months later...

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,029
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't know if he's a mason, but I would not think any less of him if he was.....    his teachings are way off in my personal viewpoints, and being a mason would not make me think less of him.