Eagle1

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

A lot of people look at prophecies and debate whether they are metaphorical or literal. One thing many forget to take into account is the context of who is viewing the prophecy. The answer is it is both metaphorical and literal. We see in Revelations prophets are describing fighter jets, atomic bombs and war but they did not have the technology on their time to know what they were seeing so they describe it using symbology with the things that exist in their time. That is why their descriptions often sound like crazy beast and odd creatures but they make sense in our time because these things now exists. As of just a few years ago they we now have drones with cameras. As of last year they created a manned drone. In the next few years the military will likely use manned drones with cameras to monitor the people in the Earth. Keeping this in mind I now encourage people to re-read Ezekial in his description of the cgerubim. The wheel inside a wheel with the outside not moving. It moving in all 4 direction still with the outside wheels not moving. The 4 posts. The chair on top ( Where the pilot sits). Wherever the head moves the rest it moves. The essence of a man inside (The pilot). The eyes all over it (Cameras). The metal feet. The 4 creatures- I am thinking they could be 4 painted creatures images or this part could be metaphorical- The Eagle is obviously America but I am not sure which countries the other 3 "Big Brother" Countries are yet. It all makes sense but not until these last few years. My child has a toy drone with the exact layout they describe in Ezekiel. 

• Thumbs Up 1