Sign in to follow this  
Howdy

Joining here for reasons

Welcome, Howdy.   Praise God that you are walking with Him again, and we hope to strengthen and encourage each other in the Word on Worthy.  

Blessings,

Willa

• Thumbs Up 3

13 hours ago, Howdy said:

Howdy (is this how American say Hi?) Hi everyone. I am from Indonesia and I am joining here for reasons of course. I am looking for community, Christian mentor and help one another if I can. Anyone know where Indonesia is? BALI belong to Indonesia, I am lucky to be Indonesian not to ask for visa or even buy foreign currency to enjoy my stay in Bali. So, I knew Christ in 2001, been a long time, rough journey like everyone else perhaps I have slightly easiest among all, but I the rougher the more blessings you get, correct? Intention joining here also to make friends, I would like to have Christian friends all over the world, if you can't afford going to US, UK, Canada, just join here, talk and make friends, it is free some more, so thank you for providing excellent resources and I hope I can utilize it to read encouraging articles to make my faith greater like a seed. Hallelujah.

Welcome to Worthy Howdy :)

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Howdy said:

Howdy (is this how American say Hi?) Hi everyone. I am from Indonesia and I am joining here for reasons of course. I am looking for community, Christian mentor and help one another if I can. Anyone know where Indonesia is? BALI belong to Indonesia, I am lucky to be Indonesian not to ask for visa or even buy foreign currency to enjoy my stay in Bali. So, I knew Christ in 2001, been a long time, rough journey like everyone else perhaps I have slightly easiest among all, but I the rougher the more blessings you get, correct? Intention joining here also to make friends, I would like to have Christian friends all over the world, if you can't afford going to US, UK, Canada, just join here, talk and make friends, it is free some more, so thank you for providing excellent resources and I hope I can utilize it to read encouraging articles to make my faith greater like a seed. Hallelujah.

Hi and welcome Howdy!

• Thumbs Up 2

G'day (That is australian for hi!..:) )...Howdy

Hope you stay

God bless you

• Thumbs Up 2

welcome from the start 245.jpgexclamation me coon coon lean.png

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Yowm said:

Howdy, @Howdy  LOL

I find this tidbit interesting about Indonesia

Hello, thank you. thank God for wealth over wealth over wealth of natural resources in Indonesia. US through Freeport, are digging gold in Indonesia. Also Indonesia have largest mangrove in the world, three times than India per km sq. But in the other hand, I was between happy, amazed or sad when I went to Lake Toba (North Sumatera) I found out Lake Toba previously was volcanic where it exploded 77,000 years ago, it killing 60% human populations in the world (search in wikipedia under Lake Toba). Today volcanic became a beautiful lake, and Lake Toba today has 97% of Christian population, largest in Indonesia. God is great, yes? I was there at Lake Toba three weeks ago witnessing the beauty God has created. 

• Thumbs Up 1