Sign in to follow this  
Howdy

Joining here for reasons

19 minutes ago, Howdy said:

Anyone know where Indonesia is?

Just a little ways off the coast from San Diego, California ?   :)

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Haha 1

Hi Howdy. Welcome :)

Hope you enjoy the forums 

See you around

iain

• Thumbs Up 4

Welcome. Been close to your country. Thailand, Penang, Butterworth, Singapore and boat to Aus.

• Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, Howdy said:

Howdy (is this how American say Hi?) Hi everyone. I am from Indonesia and I am joining here for reasons of course. I am looking for community, Christian mentor and help one another if I can. Anyone know where Indonesia is? BALI belong to Indonesia, I am lucky to be Indonesian not to ask for visa or even buy foreign currency to enjoy my stay in Bali. So, I knew Christ in 2001, been a long time, rough journey like everyone else perhaps I have slightly easiest among all, but I the rougher the more blessings you get, correct? Intention joining here also to make friends, I would like to have Christian friends all over the world, if you can't afford going to US, UK, Canada, just join here, talk and make friends, it is free some more, so thank you for providing excellent resources and I hope I can utilize it to read encouraging articles to make my faith greater like a seed. Hallelujah.

Welcome to Worthy. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome to Worthy!

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Howdy said:

Howdy (is this how American say Hi?) Hi everyone. I am from Indonesia and I am joining here for reasons of course. I am looking for community, Christian mentor and help one another if I can. Anyone know where Indonesia is? BALI belong to Indonesia, I am lucky to be Indonesian not to ask for visa or even buy foreign currency to enjoy my stay in Bali. So, I knew Christ in 2001, been a long time, rough journey like everyone else perhaps I have slightly easiest among all, but I the rougher the more blessings you get, correct? Intention joining here also to make friends, I would like to have Christian friends all over the world, if you can't afford going to US, UK, Canada, just join here, talk and make friends, it is free some more, so thank you for providing excellent resources and I hope I can utilize it to read encouraging articles to make my faith greater like a seed. Hallelujah.

Hello. Apa khabar? Saya dari Malaysia. Gembira dapat jumpa saudara/saudari Kristus dari Indonesia (Bali) di sini. 

Translation: Hello. How are you? I am from Malaysia. I am glad to meet a brother/sister of Christ from Indonesia (Bali) in here.

So obviously as your neighbour, i know where Indonesia/Bali is. I've never been to Indonesia, but i do know how things are over there in Bali. I'm pretty sure you know how Malaysia is too. Lol

Shalom and God bless, Hallelujah!

• Thumbs Up 2

49 minutes ago, Eastern Star said:

Hello. Apa khabar? Saya dari Malaysia. Gembira dapat jumpa saudara/saudari Kristus dari Indonesia (Bali) di sini. 

Translation: Hello. How are you? I am from Malaysia. I am glad to meet a brother/sister of Christ from Indonesia (Bali) in here.

So obviously as your neighbour, i know where Indonesia/Bali is. I've never been to Indonesia, but i do know how things are over there in Bali. I'm pretty sure you know how Malaysia is too. Lol

Shalom and God bless, Hallelujah!

Shallom. Many thanks from everyone including Eastern Star. I couldn't believe how welcoming everybody here are, its more like living in reality than online. People most take things for granted, but yeah I am so happy to be here, Worthy is so alive! I feel this way so just speak out my opinion. So yeah, Saya tidak banyak  tahu tentang Malaysia, so sorry, tapi saya tahu Malaysia sedang membangun international city yea? Amazing Malaysia letting investor come in and building an international city, I know Malaysia are very advance at its medical so we dont have to go to Singapore anymore, far cheaper and more "Asia hospitality like" in Penang. Also a good suggestion for Western people coming to Malaysia for medical attention.

Thank you once again. This changes my intention coming here (in positive way).

• Thumbs Up 2