IGNORED

Limited Atonement

Robert William

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Robert William said:

Just copying and pasting the same false teaching is pretty useless and proves you really don't have an argument.   All you can do is parrot someone else.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, shiloh357 said:

I understand that man is depraved.   I am addressing the Calvinistic false teaching on the matter.

Calvin who.

Who said anything about Calvin, please just stick with scripture.

Just copying and pasting the same false teaching is pretty useless and proves you really don't have an argument.   All you can do is parrot someone else.

It works. :)

Guest shiloh357

Calvin who.

Who said anything about Calvin, please just stick with scripture.

Everything you're teaching, by your own admission is Calvinism.

Everything you're teaching, by your own admission is Calvinism.

Negative, I backed up what I said with scripture, please just stick with scripture.

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

No, it doesn't work.  Because people ignore repeated copy and pastes.

I,m sorry to hear that you reject scripture since that past is loaded with scripture.

Guest shiloh357

I,m sorry to hear that you reject scripture since that past isloadedwith scripture.

I am rejecting the way you handle Scripture.  I already addressed your usage of Romans 9.  So I am not ignoring any Scriptures. 

This is an empty well and all you are doing is repeating yourself.  No reason to address anything else until you can formulate an intelligent response to what I have already addressed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

41 minutes ago, Robert William said:

Making a choice is an action a work of the flesh, salvation by works.

Rom 9:16  So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

Choice is not a work but a foundational aspect of The Godhead before creation ever began ... 

Ephesians 1:4 (KJV)

[4] According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

We were created innocent in the image of God and we see choice reflected in that image...

Genesis 2:9 (KJV)

[9] And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Genesis 2:16 (KJV)

[16] And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

[17] But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

So for you to say choice is a work of the flesh does not square with God's Word...
Love, Steven

3 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Choice is not a work but a foundational aspect of The Godhead before creation ever began ... 

Ephesians 1:4 (KJV)

[4] According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

We were created innocent in the image of God and we see choice reflected in that image...

Genesis 2:9 (KJV)

[9] And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Genesis 2:16 (KJV)

[16] And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

[17] But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

So for you to say choice is a work of the flesh does not square with God's Word...
Love, Steven

Ephesians 4:1 is talking about the predestined elect, the 'us' is the predestined elect.

Our subject is the gospel, the natural man considers the gospel to be foolishness.

1Co 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.