IGNORED

Do you really believe Revelations will unfold in our lifetime? Or do you "hedge the bet"?

Pudgenik

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

At this time we are not experiencing the seven year tribulation which is described in the book of Revelation. It is still future. Yes, there has been trials and tribulation on this earth from the beginning of time but not the actual events that are described in the seven year tribulation.

all i can  say  is if we will stay with the Lord  he will bring us through anything coming down the line.  we must keep our lamps trimmed  and burning with extra oil  .he will come when God says GO   morning noon or night   ready or not here he comes...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, the watchman said:

all i can  say  is if we will stay with the Lord  he will bring us through anything coming down the line.  we must keep our lamps trimmed  and burning with extra oil  .he will come when God says GO   morning noon or night   ready or not here he comes...

The seven year tribulation is not meant for the born again true believers on Jesus Christ. This is God's wrath and judgment for this evil and unbelieving world. Revelation 3:10 The true believers will be raptured and will escape the torment that this world will see during the seven year tribulation. Those who are true born again believers are very blessed to experience God's grace and mercy to escape the horrifying events which are still to come.

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

The seven year tribulation is not meant for the born again true believers on Jesus Christ. This is God's wrath and judgment for this evil and unbelieving world. Revelation 3:10 The true believers will be raptured and will escape the torment that this world will see during the seven year tribulation. Those who are true born again believers are very blessed to experience God's grace and mercy to escape the horrifying events which are still to come.

i refer  back to the panMillennium     it  will all pan out  

Just now, the watchman said:

i refer  back to the panMillennium     it  will all pan out  

I only go by God's true Word. If He did not want us to believe in the pretribulation rapture then He would have not posted the scripture that relates to the rapture of the Church. I think that the rapture of the Church before the seven year tribulation is a Christian's true hope.

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

I only go by God's true Word. If He did not want us to believe in the pretribulation rapture then He would have not posted the scripture that relates to the rapture of the Church. I think that the rapture of the Church before the seven year tribulation is a Christian's true hope.

i have heard all kinds teaching pre mid trib   just be  ready  is my advice 

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, the watchman said:

Always....Make sure your heart is in the right place.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

55 minutes ago, the watchman said:

be ready to die for the LORD , to suffer for his name sake and understand deeply that it is the righteous judgment of GOD that we be counted worthy to suffer for the Kingdom.

Seeing it will be also Gods righteous judgment to appoint tribulation against those who persecuted us too.  WHEN the LORD returns , after many lambs have been slain

and few remain He will return to take those who are live still and those who have slept up with Him in the clouds as HE alone lays down the wrath of GOD.

THAT DAY , that HOUR is known only to the Father.   be prepared church, be prepared peoples , be prepared brothers and sisters to die for the Lord.

We are appointed tribulation from man.    Be prepared to endure all faithful.  Persecutions , tribulations have been since the early days.

What we are about to suffer is no different than all others who have suffered for Christ will endure.  What makes it the Great tribluatoin is not

that we suffer worse, its the NUMBER of dead at its end.  Such a massive world wide persecution with such tremendous number of dead and in such a quick time

is approaching.   As the world and churches, through media , politics , all inclusive agendas as in gays  , transgender,  relgoion as in all groups gathering with same mindset

they being led to the beast .  the false prophets are gathering the faiths and relgions and peoples under this agenda.   The worlds largest ecumenical gathering in mind

has began under the guise of all inclusive lies.   and soon all faiths , all religions , all non religious, gays , transgenders , you name it, they will in mind, body and heart

HEED the KING and kings this is leading the world right too.   under false love, under false freedom, under tolerance , under peace , safety and unity

will all the peoples tribes , tongues ,religious and non religious be united with ONE HEART with one common goal.  and they will heed this man of love , peace unity

as he gives the solution for world peace.  They will see themselves as doing gods will for world peace , even when this god of humanity and his kings

give the SOLUTOIN for the worlds ills.    The solution will be riddance of haters, of terrorist , OF which we will be seen as .  ALL will go under the lie , all will worship

the beast WHOSE NAMES are not in the lambs book of life.    And a tremendous all out great tribulation wll begin , all in the name of peace love and unity .   YEAH

its getting closer now .   Be ready to die for the Lord and remember forgive those who persecute you , but never conform to their ways , not once , not ever.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

17 minutes ago, Davida said:

I do sing unto the Lord.

You are loved Davida.   And may all praise the Lord .   

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

be ready to die for the LORD , to suffer for his name sake and understand deeply that it is the righteous judgment of GOD that we be counted worthy to suffer for the Kingdom.

Seeing it will be also Gods righteous judgment to appoint tribulation against those who persecuted us too.  WHEN the LORD returns , after many lambs have been slain

and few remain He will return to take those who are live still and those who have slept up with Him in the clouds as HE alone lays down the wrath of GOD.

THAT DAY , that HOUR is known only to the Father.   be prepared church, be prepared peoples , be prepared brothers and sisters to die for the Lord.

We are appointed tribulation from man.    Be prepared to endure all faithful.  Persecutions , tribulations have been since the early days.

What we are about to suffer is no different than all others who have suffered for Christ will endure.  What makes it the Great tribluatoin is not

that we suffer worse, its the NUMBER of dead at its end.  Such a massive world wide persecution with such tremendous number of dead and in such a quick time

is approaching.   As the world and churches, through media , politics , all inclusive agendas as in gays  , transgender,  relgoion as in all groups gathering with same mindset

they being led to the beast .  the false prophets are gathering the faiths and relgions and peoples under this agenda.   The worlds largest ecumenical gathering in mind

has began under the guise of all inclusive lies.   and soon all faiths , all religions , all non religious, gays , transgenders , you name it, they will in mind, body and heart

HEED the KING and kings this is leading the world right too.   under false love, under false freedom, under tolerance , under peace , safety and unity

will all the peoples tribes , tongues ,religious and non religious be united with ONE HEART with one common goal.  and they will heed this man of love , peace unity

as he gives the solution for world peace.  They will see themselves as doing gods will for world peace , even when this god of humanity and his kings

give the SOLUTOIN for the worlds ills.    The solution will be riddance of haters, of terrorist , OF which we will be seen as .  ALL will go under the lie , all will worship

the beast WHOSE NAMES are not in the lambs book of life.    And a tremendous all out great tribulation wll begin , all in the name of peace love and unity .   YEAH

its getting closer now .   Be ready to die for the Lord and remember forgive those who persecute you , but never conform to their ways , not once , not ever.

Those unbelievers who enter the seven year tribulation will need to turn to Jesus Christ. They will die as martyrs. Except for a very few who actually succeed and go underground. Although we know with today's technology how easy it would be for the enemy to find them. There will be a handful of those who have turned to Christ that will make it to the 1000 year millennium.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,829
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

Please make me the beneficiary. 

Just in case.