IGNORED

Do you really believe Revelations will unfold in our lifetime? Or do you "hedge the bet"?

Pudgenik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Putting money aside for a pension or life insurance of some sort is NOT a bad thing. For you don't know what tomorrow holds. We don't have the entire picture. If you suddenly get hurt or seriously sick, you will need that money to fall back on. Or if you suddenly find yourself without a job and not finding a replacement in the near future, you will find a saving's account of some sort necessary to help you pay your bills. I don't know what age group you fall in, but as any of us get older, it is harder to find a another job that is the same as you were doing or pays in the same bracket. These are good reasons for a pension and / or a savings account.

When the apostles wrote their letters things were very bad in their time too and they were expecting the Lord's return in their life time. Being ready doesn't mean we need to throw everything out the window. Being ready means to be ready in the spiritual sense of excepting God's plan of salvation and staying in fellowship with him in spite of all that is going on around us.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

We are to be wise with how we live while we are here on this earth. There is nothing wrong with setting money aside for emergencies or even retirement. Scripture is full of wisdom on how to deal with money and how we should use it. Maybe Christ will come back in my lifetime but if He doesn't I still can be a good steward of what God has given me and I can make sure that my family is taken care of if for some reason I can't work or whatever. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

People need to stop claiming there position on the coming of christ or rapture as the only true one. There are many positions in the the body of christ on this topic. I believe the rapture happens at the last trump. After the heavenly signs. Which is after the tribulation. But the inportant thing is wait for christ to return and come to this earth to rule it in his Fathers righteousness. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

I believe it will. On the 6000th year. Jesus died in 30 AD on the 4000th year. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

Also when I was 20 years old I thought christ would come back in about 3 to 7 years ha ha. Now I am 63 years young. I am young for my age ha ha. So prepare as if you will live to 96. And get life insurance for your family. Don't you love them ? I have life insurance through my job. God could take you any day if it's his will. Be wise and do his will. Store treasures in heaven where God is. Don't live for yourself but live for Jesus Christ he is your life. No one loves you more then Jesus did. Nail to the cross and suffered humiliations. Dispose and hated for our sake. Live for the master not for this evil world. Everyday think about his greatness and remember he is your friend that is closer then a mother or father or wife or husband could be. Our beloved master rode on a donkey into Jerusalem. Lowly and humble thou he is the highest of all men. Praise him everyday HOSANA to the SON of DAVID. COME LORD JESUS.  We need you and this world needs you. 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

15 hours ago, Davida said:

I had a vague understanding that Jesus was sent by God to save us from our sins, but I didn't have a biblical understanding of that-- so my Christian spiritual understanding  was like Swiss cheese. I don't think I was saved yet, at that pt,   at I was hungry for God and  first went searching &  seeking God by seeking spiritual teachings anywhere which lead me into New Age spirituality. I still identified myself as a Christian first though, but by what I know now I had no idea what that meant.  I was lead full circle by my experiences back to Christianity and had the epiphany that Jesus was Lord of Lords and KING of Kings and that The Bible was the ONLY spiritual TRUTH.  I sought out a Christian Church that wasn't watered down and a Pastor   that Believed and taught that the Bible was the Word of God, I got baptized.

Very good. God does wonderful things in our lives, I'm glad you've come home. 

May the Love and Peace of Jesus always fill your heart.

15 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I believe and it feels like we are in the end times right now. The rapture of the Church is imminent and could happen at any time.

Ok, but do you "hedge the bet", do you have back up financially, just in case the rapture doesn't come in your lifetime?

15 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

When we or any speaks the SONG of truth , the gospel , or exhortation etc.............ITS A SONG no matter if they dance or don't .   and tis a sweet song

even to those who perish .    To the ones who receive the gospel ITS LIFE , and still the song was life to those who reject it, but THEY RJECTED life.

SO THE SONG gets sang and the song was well played .    Onward sister davida , onward in the LORD.     Be blessed.

And I love that song!!! Sing away!!!! 

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, the watchman said:

Jesus said because iniquity  shall abound the love of many shall wax cold   i have watched churches close down due to not finding the preacher THEY   want

Yes, isn't that something. What They want. 

I confronted a preacher in Elpaso, Tx. Who openly preaches being gay is of God. 

I spoke to him at length confronting his teaching with scripture. What I found is that he himself, though married, had a homosexual encounter. And to hide it, he now preaches it as part of God's plans. He has poisoned his whole congregation with that garbage. 

• This is Worthy 1

15 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Some people actually think we are going through the seven year tribulation right now. That is not the case. We have not seen any of the bowl, seal or trumpet judgments.

Remember, in Revelations, at the end of the reading of the Sixth Seal. "Run and hide for the Great Day of the Lord is here". 

The people were unaware of the Seals being broke up to that time.