IGNORED

Do you really believe Revelations will unfold in our lifetime? Or do you "hedge the bet"?

Pudgenik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

20 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Alright, now I'm going off point. But I want to ask you this. If it is false prophets who are doing miracles, how will anyone be able to know of God's Two Witnesses? What would make the Witnesses stand apart? (I.e. Elijah and the false prophets)

I know you are not addressing me when you replied, so please excuse me but we will know because we have the Holy Spirit.  Since the Holy Spirit can only speak the truth, I believe He will inform us of the truth of what we see.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Who is the OP?

OP can mean wither the Original Poster or the Original Post, depending on how the sentence was constructed.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, the watchman said:

i have heard all kinds teaching pre mid trib   just be  ready  is my advice 

The Lord taught me a great lesson some years back.  I waited for a bus to take me to college for over an hour.  Other people joined me. There were several people at this bus stop hoping for at least one bus to turn up.  When no bus turned up I decided to go to the shops to renew my bus pass.  On my way back the bus turned up.  People started getting on.  I ran to the bus stop.  I got there just when the driver was about to close the doors.  Despite seeing me the driver decided to close the doors on me, telling me that I cannot get on.  I was the only one left at the bus stop when the bus drove off.  I felt I was going to be late for my lecture that morning. I regretted going to the shops.

Some years later, the Lord referred me back to that incident and tied it in with Matthew 25:1-13 where the virgins waited for the bridegroom to come but he delayed.  It was after some of them went to the shops to buy oil that the groom arrived and were not allowed in.

Verse 13 states "“Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming."  We have to be watchful and make sure we work out our salvation with fear and trembling.  There is no longer the time to compromise and think that tomorrow is there to repent.  It may just be too late.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

20 hours ago, the watchman said:

parts of Revelations is happening as we speak  jesus  said occupy till i come   

What part of Revelation is happening right now as we speak? Please include Scripture.

17 hours ago, the watchman said:
17 hours ago, missmuffet said:

I only go by God's true Word. If He did not want us to believe in the pretribulation rapture then He would have not posted the scripture that relates to the rapture of the Church. I think that the rapture of the Church before the seven year tribulation is a Christian's true hope.

i have heard all kinds teaching pre mid trib   just be  ready  is my advice 

I am glad Missmuffet stand on scripture only, so I offer this as the only scripture that tells us "when" the rapture will occur.  All else is mans understanding derived from their studies.

1 Corinthians 15:521-53

Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.  For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

I so agree with Watchman, we should always be ready.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

What about the two witnesses that are in the book of Revelation?

Yes they will be here to

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Remember, in Revelations, at the end of the reading of the Sixth Seal. "Run and hide for the Great Day of the Lord is here". 

The people were unaware of the Seals being broke up to that time.

Ok, this really needs to be cleared up. 

Its the book of revelation. Not revelations. 

Revelation 1:The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Kind of takes away from what you are trying to get across to people when you do not even state correctly the title of the book.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Yes. The answer to that question has to do with the 144k Jews. The scripture states, "a true Jew is not one who has had the physical circumcision, but one who's heart has been circumcised". What this is saying, is that 144k Christains will be specially chosen to preach the Word during the end times.

Im going to start a thread on this. Many claim they will preach the word during the end times but I do not see that in revelation. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

51 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

Yes they will be here to

What does the book of Revelation say about the two witnesses?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,458
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, Davida said:

I believed since I was about 15yr old that Jesus would come I my lifetime- maybe lots feel like that from different eras? ..

Odd that you mentioned that. I too since a little kid had a strong feeling the Rapture would occur in my lifetime. Now at my age, it's going to have to hurry for me to experience it. And yeah, everything I've read about past generations, they were expecting the Rapture in their lifetime also.