IGNORED

Do you really believe Revelations will unfold in our lifetime? Or do you "hedge the bet"?

Pudgenik

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

7 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Odd that you mentioned that. I too since a little kid had a strong feeling the Rapture would occur in my lifetime. Now at my age, it's going to have to hurry for me to experience it. And yeah, everything I've read about past generations, they were expecting the Rapture in their lifetime also. 

Remember even in the first century  all the Apostles of Yahweh/ Jesus Gospel/ who were called and chosen and born again and immersed in Yeshua's Name and set apart by Yahweh for Himself and trained by Jesus personally and directly  and to whom Yahweh Gave Understanding of all Scripture (without which was no understanding at all) all expected Jesus to return soon to earth to rule ,  as Jesus had taught them to expect and to believe (as He Says He IS Returning for His people who are eagerly expecting His Return ) ....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

54 minutes ago, ayin jade said:
3 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Yes. The answer to that question has to do with the 144k Jews. The scripture states, "a true Jew is not one who has had the physical circumcision, but one who's heart has been circumcised". What this is saying, is that 144k Christains will be specially chosen to preach the Word during the end times.

Im going to start a thread on this. Many claim they will preach the word during the end times but I do not see that in revelation.

Another issue I see here is that Pudgenik is also claiming that the 144,000 will be Christians and not 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

55 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Im going to start a thread on this. Many claim they will preach the word during the end times but I do not see that in revelation. 

Are we not in the end times already?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

3 minutes ago, Couppy said:

Are we not in the end times already?

Are we? I missed when this happened ...

Revelation 6 
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures like a sound of thunder, saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw. And behold a white horse! And he sitting on it had a bow. And a crown was given to him, and he went forth conquering and to conquer.

When did the end start? Who is the rider of the white horse?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

29 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Remember even in the first century  all the Apostles of Yahweh/ Jesus Gospel/ who were called and chosen and born again and immersed in Yeshua's Name and set apart by Yahweh for Himself and trained by Jesus personally and directly  and to whom Yahweh Gave Understanding of all Scripture (without which was no understanding at all) all expected Jesus to return soon to earth to rule ,  as Jesus had taught them to expect and to believe (as He Says He IS Returning for His people who are eagerly expecting His Return ) ....

Yep! And that leads to a question I have about the Rapture no one has been able to satisfactory explain to me, including my Pastor. So not to turn this thread I ask on another. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Are we? I missed when this happened ...

Revelation 6 
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures like a sound of thunder, saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw. And behold a white horse! And he sitting on it had a bow. And a crown was given to him, and he went forth conquering and to conquer.

When did the end start? Who is the rider of the white horse?

My dear sister, where have you been?   I hope you are not expecting a physical living creature to run through the continents conquering nations as in Revelations 6: 1-2 or another creature handing out swords to people to kill themselves as in verse 3?

All you have to do is look around you.  The signs of the end are already happening as in Matthew 24:1-31.  People are already running after fake Christs.  As for the tribulations in the end times,  Christians in many countries are having their own tribulations in form of persecutions, which takes the grace of God for them to hold on to Christ.  

56 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Another issue I see here is that Pudgenik is also claiming that the 144,000 will be Christians and not 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes. 

My understanding is 12,000 messianic Jews from each of the twelve tribes?

• Praise God! 1

54 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

When did the end start? Who is the rider of the white horse

The Lone Ranger (Hi Ho Silver away) or Roy Rogers (Trigger), take your pick :D  Sorry I couldn't resist...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

23 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

My understanding is 12,000 messianic Jews from each of the twelve tribes?

I agree.

Revelation 7:1-8

After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree.  Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”  And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.

Here we see their qualification.

Revelation 14:1-5

Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads.  And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps.  They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth.  These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.  And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

They are born again jews.    a jew who became a follower of Christ .    its real simple.  as the other nations , well we can read these came out of all nations ,

gentiles that came to Christ.