IGNORED

Do you really believe Revelations will unfold in our lifetime? Or do you "hedge the bet"?

Pudgenik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

41 minutes ago, Pudgenik said:

Its not the anti christ, and it isnt Jesus.

In Revelations  it says there will be a Beast that comes out of the sea. 

Revelations is not a literal book

I reject your interpretation. There is no reason why much of the book of Revelation can not be taken literally. Yes, there is some spiritual meaning in Revelation but with the help of an excellent reputable Bible scholar I can easily find out the answers I am seeking.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I reject your interpretation. There is no reason why much of the book of Revelation can not be taken literally. Yes, there is some spiritual meaning in Revelation but with the help of an excellent Bible scholar I can easily find out the answers I am seeking.

By reading so much of the old scrips found in torah , bible,    things described n revealtoins become clearer.

Scorpions, locusts ,   they men .   What is seen in the spiritual is acted out in the natural earth realm, last of days.

The flood out of the dragons mouth, IS peoples , the earth swallowing them up , is just like it did in the days of korah.

And more and more starts making sense.   YOU be blessed sister.  

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

By reading so much of the old scrips found in torah , bible,    things described n revealtoins become clearer.

Scorpions, locusts ,   they men .   What is seen in the spiritual is acted out in the natural earth realm, last of days.

The flood out of the dragons mouth, IS peoples , the earth swallowing them up , is just like it did in the days of korah.

And more and more starts making sense.   YOU be blessed sister.  

If you look back to the OT you will see a similarity in the judgments that God pores out in the book of Revelation.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, missmuffet said:

If you look back to the OT you will see a similarity in the judgments that God pores out in the book of Revelation.

YES SISTER you are correct.

Look at the water that continued upon the earth one hundred and fifty days..............then look at revelations...............to hurt men FIVE MONTHS, or one hundred fifty days.

Revelatioins IS talking about the end days and most miss it now a days.     The waters , a year , a month , day etc

the angels year month day.    ITs their right in front of us.  MEANING that revelations IS NOT what most say it is,    that is passed or etc

NOPE its coming though , more and more will be revealed in time.    YOU SING sister,   you sing and praise the Lord. 

Like the old earth was flooded under wrath , SO in revelation it speaks of the coming end time judgment too.  And most miss this .

You are loved my dear sister.  YA LOVED.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

True enough. Who can argue with that. 

I like you a lot missmuffet, I will step back. No real point to stand ground on this. 

I prefer parting as friends and children of the Most High.

Jesus sings loudly in your heart. I will enjoy seeing you in heaven. You can show me around when I get there. 

Peace in Jesus Always

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

I like you a lot missmuffet, I will step back. No real point to stand ground on this. 

Jesus sings loudly in your heart. I will enjoy seeing you in heaven. You can show me around when I get there. 

Peace in Jesus Always

Onward in the LORD peoples , onward in the Lord.    We about to see what many generations have thought to see in their day.

3 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

Peace in Jesus Always

The beast that ascends out of the bottom less pit .     The one that the dragon will hand power too.    I think that is where some mess it up.

They think its satan coming out of the bottomless pit.  BUT , no the DRAGON is satan and gives the Beast all authority.       

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

7 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

If the Lord revealed your future to you. And you knew where you would die. And knew how the world would be so much different from this time now. The financial system completely changed, and the work God had you do, ×××××××××××××××××××× Would you get life insurance. Lol

I can tell you as I'm sitting here, you will see the greatest challenge the Christians will have to face in thier lifetime. The Mark of the Beast. Many will take it because thier faith won't be strong enough to believe God will feed them. 

Many Christians in America and Europe have never really needed to live on hard fairh. We live in the land of plenty. 

Now all that will be taken away. And after reeling from the knowledge that the Rapture didn't take place as it was taught, many will leave the faith. It will be the biggest change in history from faith to the one world church. That church will teach, we make our own destiny.

I am not worried about you. God has blessed you with knowledge and faith. You will not be afraid because you will know God's seal is on your forhead. But you will need to help your fellow Christians and others to not take the Mark.

Are you actually trying to tell me God showed you when you would die. Things like that are so rare you have a better chance of winning Lotto. All I'm telling you is to prepare for the future.

Do you remember Herbert W. Armstrong? He was a false prophet but I found him at 28 as a baby Christian. He also had a wild imagination, he expected Jesus back soon and he wrote many booklets on "The World Tomorrow". His catch was Jesus would return in his lifetime. I used to hope he was right. In 1978 he was already about 88, he was independently wealthy so he gave away all his books. That made me think he was an honest to goodness Christian. He died in the early 80's and his church fell apart. One of his followers is finally back and still preaching nonsense. Then about 10 yrs ago we had Harold Camping. He said Jesus would be back on May 17th of the year it was. A man in Manhattan believed him, sold all he had and put billboards up and took 1 page ads in the NY Times. That man lost everything. Camping also told another man to take his son out of school, Jesus would be back in 2 months. Camping was in his 90's. He died from heart failure after he made a fool of himself. I have a hunch you're under 30. Often when young people first read the Bible they think the world will soon end. Think that if it gets you through the night but don't stop living. 40 yrs ago I had joined a fanatical church, (a bunch of nuts) at Christmas I didn't let my family come over I wanted to be with my so-called church family. In my real family we were very close. Some of them never got over me throwing them out for strangers. I was indeed wrong. Now they're all dead, I'm sick, poor, and I can't help always asking God to let me die. I think I sin everytime I ask that. I made so many foolish mistakes I suppose I deserve being depressed. It didn't have to be like this. When you laughed at the idea of buying a 401 K plan I felt you were also making a mistake. Go ahead. When you're 60 and broke you'll remember the old guy you laughed at. Don't do it brother. I'm broke and sick but I know I have some wisdom. The Internet allows me to share it with you. I can tell you more true stories that will make your head spin. But I still don't think you'll believe me. I hope Jesus comes back tomorrow more than you. But after all I've seen since I was 28, I doubt it. I hope you realize I'm trying to help you. Don't think I enjoy telling the board about all the dumb decisions I made. I'm not crazy.  

2 hours ago, JTC said:

Are you actually trying to tell me God showed you when you would die. Things like that are so rare you have a better chance of winning Lotto. All I'm telling you is to prepare for the future.

Do you remember Herbert W. Armstrong? He was a false prophet but I found him at 28 as a baby Christian. He also had a wild imagination, he expected Jesus back soon and he wrote many booklets on "The World Tomorrow". His catch was Jesus would return in his lifetime. I used to hope he was right. In 1978 he was already about 88, he was independently wealthy so he gave away all his books. That made me think he was an honest to goodness Christian. He died in the early 80's and his church fell apart. One of his followers is finally back and still preaching nonsense. Then about 10 yrs ago we had Harold Camping. He said Jesus would be back on May 17th of the year it was. A man in Manhattan believed him, sold all he had and put billboards up and took 1 page ads in the NY Times. That man lost everything. Camping also told another man to take his son out of school, Jesus would be back in 2 months. Camping was in his 90's. He died from heart failure after he made a fool of himself. I have a hunch you're under 30. Often when young people first read the Bible they think the world will soon end. Think that if it gets you through the night but don't stop living. 40 yrs ago I had joined a fanatical church, (a bunch of nuts) at Christmas I didn't let my family come over I wanted to be with my so-called church family. In my real family we were very close. Some of them never got over me throwing them out for strangers. I was indeed wrong. Now they're all dead, I'm sick, poor, and I can't help always asking God to let me die. I think I sin everytime I ask that. I made so many foolish mistakes I suppose I deserve being depressed. It didn't have to be like this. When you laughed at the idea of buying a 401 K plan I felt you were also making a mistake. Go ahead. When you're 60 and broke you'll remember the old guy you laughed at. Don't do it brother. I'm broke and sick but I know I have some wisdom. The Internet allows me to share it with you. I can tell you more true stories that will make your head spin. But I still don't think you'll believe me. I hope Jesus comes back tomorrow more than you. But after all I've seen since I was 28, I doubt it. I hope you realize I'm trying to help you. Don't think I enjoy telling the board about all the dumb decisions I made. I'm not crazy.  

My friend, the Lord reveled Himself to me when i was in my 20's. He asked me a question and I said yes. I saw everything pertaining to that question, my life before me.  I'm not at liberty to tell you the question, but I've had many visions pertaining to it. 

With the "yes" came great authority and great responcibility. 

I'm heavily involved with Spiritual warfare. Fighting the occult and the darkness. They are bigger than most know.

God never said when I would die, but where I would die.

As for the 401k. My wife knows me and God's purpose in me. She knows as i, that God takes care of us.

We are not rich, but everything gets paid for. We live modestly. I worry a little for her, not because of a silly 401k, but because of what is coming. And that I will have to leave at some point. But she is great on that point. God provides.

2 hours ago, JTC said:

I am 58