ayin jade

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Many have said that the 144,000 will preach the gospel in the end times but I have not seen that in scripture. I have seen that they are the first fruits instead. 

So I would like to know. Please show me. Where does it say that they preach the gospel in the end times?

Revelation 14 

1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

Revelation [7:1-8, 9:4; 14:1-7]

These 144,000 of Israel will preach the everlasting gospel to those on the earth during the coming tribulation and they will be  mortals who will be sealed and protected during the period

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Revelation [7:1-8, 9:4; 14:1-7]

These 144,000 of Israel will preach the everlasting gospel to those on the earth during the coming tribulation and they will be  mortals who will be sealed and protected during the period

Let's take a look at your scriptural references.

Revelation 7:1-8 - this tells us who they will be.

After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree.  Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”  And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

of the tribe of Judah twelve thousand were sealed;[a]
of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand were sealed;
of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand were sealed.

Revelation 9:4 - which has nothing to do with what the sealed will do.

They were commanded not to harm the grass of the earth, or any green thing, or any tree, but only those men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

And, the last reference, Revelation 14:1-5 - here we can see how blessed they are, that they sing a song only they know, and that they follow the Lord where ever He goes.

Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father’s name written on their foreheads.  And I heard a voice from heaven, like the voice of many waters, and like the voice of loud thunder. And I heard the sound of harpists playing their harps.  They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth.  These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb.  And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God.

BUT .... Revelation 14:6-7 does tell us who will preach the gospel to all.

Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people—saying with a loud voice, “Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.”

In these passages, there is nothing that tells us that the 144,000 will preach to the lost of Israel.  Can you provide other scripture?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,680
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

http://biblehub.com/revelation/14-4.htm

They follow the lamb.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/4-19.htm

I've noticed the word often speaks directly to them .Such as this.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/10-23.htm

There is one interesting note I would like to point out.It is illegal to offer anyone material Such as a new testament in any attempt to convert anyone in Israel and it is illegal to preach the gospel to anyone under 18 in an attempt to convert.Im,thinking the punishment is 5 years in prison.Im sure before these 144,000 are sent out the punishment will be worse.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Revelation 7:1:3  After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”

Before God's judgments on the earth God wants to set apart and protect His servants. 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes of Israel are protected by the angelic seal. Those who have been sealed are protected from the times of trouble. They are being set aside as a special divine remnant to be a testimony to God's grace and mercy during this time of judgment.

When God sent the flood upon the earth, He separated Noah and his family from the rest of the human race and the flood did not hurt them(Gen. 7:1). When God destroyed Jericho, He protected Rahab and her household(Josh. 6:22-23) In a similar way, in the time of great tribulation, protection will be given to this group of 144,000 Israelites. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

3 hours ago, ayin jade said:

So I would like to know. Please show me. Where does it say that they preach the gospel in the end times?

Isaiah 66:18b-21 I am coming to gather peoples of every language they will come to see My glory. 2 Thess 1:10   I shall put a sign on them, Revelation 7:3, those survivors, [of the Day of the Lord's wrath, the Sixth Seal, that will have just happened] I shall send them to all the nations....they will proclaim My glory to them all. [The Good news of the coming Kingdom]

The angel described in Revelation 14:6-7 is an allegory for the 144,000. People would be terrified if a real angel shouted at them!  No, it will be the 144,000 missionaries who will go out in pairs to every people group of the world. Just as the 72 did in Luke 10:1-10.

21 minutes ago, Keras said:

Isaiah 66:18b-21 I am coming to gather peoples of every language they will come to see My glory. 2 Thess 1:10   I shall put a sign on them, Revelation 7:3, those survivors, [of the Day of the Lord's wrath, the Sixth Seal, that will have just happened] I shall send them to all the nations....they will proclaim My glory to them all. [The Good news of the coming Kingdom]

The angel described in Revelation 14:6-7 is an allegory for the 144,000. People would be terrified if a real angel shouted at them!  No, it will be the 144,000 missionaries who will go out in pairs to every people group of the world. Just as the 72 did in Luke 10:1-10.

Revelation 14:6-7 Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— saying with a loud voice, “Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.”

Many are going to be terrified during the seven year tribulation. This is a scene of a angel flying over head, literally "in mid-heaven"with the everlasting gospel to preach to the entire world. There is no allegory here. Take it literally.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

Revelation 7:1:3  After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”

Before God's judgments on the earth God wants to set apart and protect His servants. 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes of Israel are protected by the angelic seal. Those who have been sealed are protected from the times of trouble. They are being set aside as a special divine remnant to be a testimony to God's grace and mercy during this time of judgment.

When God sent the flood upon the earth, He separated Noah and his family from the rest of the human race and the flood did not hurt them(Gen. 7:1). When God destroyed Jericho, He protected Rahab and her household(Josh. 6:22-23) In a similar way, in the time of great tribulation, protection will be given to this group of 144,000 Israelites. 

Where in the bible does it say that "they are being set aside as a special divine remnant to be a testimony to God's grace and mercy during this time of judgment."? 

37 minutes ago, Keras said:

Hmmm Im just not seeing this interpretation.

Isaiah 66:18-21 states 

18 For I know their works and their thoughts; it comes to gather all the nations and the tongues; and they will come and see My glory.
19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those who escape from them to the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, drawers of the bow;to Tubal, and Javan, to the far away coasts that have not heard My fame, nor have seen My glory. And they will declare My glory among the nations.
20 And they will bring all your brothers for an offering to the LORD out of all nations on horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and on mules, and on camels, to My holy mountain Jerusalem, says the LORD, as the sons of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the LORD.
21 And I will also take some of them for priests and for Levites, says the LORD.

2Thessalonians 1:10 states

when He shall come to be glorified in His saints and to be admired in all those who believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that Day.

Revelation 7:3 states

saying, Do not hurt the earth or the sea or the trees until we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

31 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

Where in the bible does it say that "they are being set aside as a special divine remnant to be a testimony to God's grace and mercy during this time of judgment."? 

These Jews are “sealed,” which means they have the special protection of God from all of the divine judgments and from the Antichrist to perform their mission during the tribulation period (see Revelation 6:17, in which people will wonder who can stand from the wrath to come). The tribulation period is a future seven-year period of time in which God will enact divine judgment against those who reject Him and will complete His plan of salvation for the nation of Israel. All of this is according to God’s revelation to the prophet Daniel (Daniel 9:24–27). The 144,000 Jews are a sort of “first fruits” (Revelation 14:4) of a redeemed Israel which has been previously prophesied (Zechariah 12:10; Romans 11:25–27), and their mission seems to be to evangelize the post-rapture world and proclaim the gospel during the tribulation period. As a result of their ministry, millions—“a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language” (Revelation 7:9)—will come to faith in Christ.

https://www.gotquestions.org/144000.html