ayin jade

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

That's what I like to know too. Where does Last Daze get the 40 days from? I believe it could have end time implications because Christ revisited His disciples three times over a period of 40 days after His death on the cross and then visibly ascended to heaven on the 40th day which could have some significance in the end times. Two angels (messengers) told the disciple Christ will return the same way He left. Does this also involve 40 days? Maybe during the beginning of the second coming? Just speculating.

Acts 1:9-11 New King James Version (NKJV)

Now when He had spoken these things, while they watched, He was taken up, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as He went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel, 11 who also said, “Men of Galilee, why do you stand gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who was taken up from you into heaven, will so come in like manner as you saw Him go into heaven.”

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, Sister said:

Last Daze

Where did you get the 40 days from? Lately I have been reading about 40 days everywhere and I know it must be symbolic for something in the furture also, ...but did you mean 45 days as spoken in Daniel?

Daniel 12:11   And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Daniel 12:12   Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Daniel 12:13   But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

1335 - 1290 = 45 days.

I would say the testing is before the 5th seal, as I mentioned earlier,...during that watch.

Remember this verse;

Revelation 11:1   And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

Revelation 11:2   But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Note:  The holy city is not just Jerusalem, but the kingdom of God on earth.

So this would be the sealing of the 144K.  They are those found at the altar, in the temple of God.

Those in the court are the Luke-warm believers.  They are not serving God at the altar but only in the court area.  The altar is where the sacrifices are made (spiritual sacrifices of the heart).  Because those found in the court are luke warm, they need to be purified by fire.  They will be given into the hands of the gentiles.  Some will lose their lives in order to save their souls during "this particuar watch", but many others will fall, ...this is where they will receive shame because they will receive all the plagues. 

All the ones who claimed "I am born again", I am saved", and did not endure to the very end,....and did not come out of Babylon as warned will be put to shame. (Rev 18:4)

If you read on after this, the 2 witnesses come on to the scene.  So can you see the timing here?

Hi Sister,

Yes, it has to do with the 45 days between the 1290 and the 1335.

• I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, as he raised his right hand and his left toward heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time; and as soon as they finish shattering the power of the holy people, all these events will be completed.  Daniel 12:7

This speaks to the same 42 months that the saints are given into the hand of the man of sin:

• He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.  Daniel 7:25

Going back to Daniel 12:7, the 42 months ends with the shattering of the power of the holy people.  This I correlate to the death of the two witnesses, making their ministry concurrent with the time that the man of sin exercises his 42 month authority, with both predetermined time frames ending at the death of the two witnesses.   Then we read a little further into Daniel 12:

• From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.  How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days!  Daniel 12:11-12

From this passage we see that from the time that the AoD is set up until the killing of the two witnesses, there is 1290 days.  So, 30 days lapse between the time that the man of sin declares himself to be God (AoD) and his 42 months of authority begin.  During these 30 days, the deceived people of the world are getting his mark on their hand or forehead and building the image of the beast, which is a code of conduct that worships the man of sin.  At the 30 day point, the man of sin enacts this code of conduct into law.  Those who don't worship it (abide by it) are put to death.  This begins the 42 months when the saints are given into his hand.

That leaves the 45 days that occur after the death of the two witnesses.  During the first four days, people are celebrating their death and the return of fresh water, rain, etc.  The effects of the plagues subside with the death of the two witnesses and there is worldwide rejoicing, giving gifts, etc.  People exalt the man of sin as the victor.  During the fourth day, however, there's a problem.  The two plague-bringers are resurrected, causing great fear at the likelihood of more plagues.  The two witnesses are caught up into heaven and preventing their return is priority one for the forces of evil.  This is when the unclean spirits like frogs proceed from the evil trio and deceive the kings of the world to gather their forces at Armageddon.  Maybe they're told there's a portal or wormhole there.  I don't know why there at that location.  Anyway . . .

This leaves 41 days until the 1335th day.  During the next 40 days as the armies are gathering, many people are in the valley of decision.  Do those who repented during the plagues hold to the testimony of the two witnesses and the 144,000?  Or do they trust in the man of sin?  The 40 days is the conclusion of the time of testing that tests those who dwell on the earth.  Blessed are they who keep their garments.  After the 40 days comes the day of the Lord, the 1335th day, when all decisions are final.

Edited by Last Daze

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  0

13 hours ago, Sister said:

existential mabel

It is a very small number in comparison to the number of worshipers in the last days.  We were told and already warned that when we follow the Lamb we have to go through the narrow path.  On that path is all the thorns and temptations of the world including persecutions for his name sake.  The devil does not rest day or night in order to take us off that narrow path and bring us to the wide path.  Jesus said many take that road, and if they did, then they are not following the Lamb wheresoever he goes.  Whereever he goes is everywhere his Word is.  His true saints are always in his Word and his Word in them.  The temple of the Lord is the body, and the heart is the Altar where the true sacrifices are made.

that seems like an unreachable outcome and the low in number would tend to back that up. guess i will have to fasten the seat belt and get through it as realistically i do know that i havent that kind of backbone to be in the number so to speak.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

9 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Hi Sister,

• I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, as he raised his right hand and his left toward heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time; and as soon as they finish shattering the power of the holy people, all these events will be completed.  Daniel 12:7

This speaks to the same 42 months that the saints are given into the hand of the man of sin:

• He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.  Daniel 7:25

Going back to Daniel 12:7, the 42 months ends with the shattering of the power of the holy people.  This I correlate to the death of the two witnesses, making their ministry concurrent with the time that the man of sin exercises his 42 month authority, with both predetermined time frames ending at the death of the two witnesses.   Then we read a little further into Daniel 12:

Hi Last Daze

I agree with all that!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,671
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Hi Sister,

• From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.  How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days!  Daniel 12:11-12

From this passage we see that from the time that the AoD is set up until the killing of the two witnesses, there is 1290 days.  So, 30 days lapse between the time that the man of sin declares himself to be God (AoD) and his 42 months of authority begin.  During these 30 days, the deceived people of the world are getting his mark on their hand or forehead and building the image of the beast, which is a code of conduct that worships the man of sin.  At the 30 day point, the man of sin enacts this code of conduct into law.  Those who don't worship it (abide by it) are put to death.  This begins the 42 months when the saints are given into his hand.

That leaves the 45 days that occur after the death of the two witnesses.  During the first four days, people are celebrating their death and the return of fresh water, rain, etc.  The effects of the plagues subside with the death of the two witnesses and there is worldwide rejoicing, giving gifts, etc.  People exalt the man of sin as the victor.  During the fourth day, however, there's a problem.  The two plague-bringers are resurrected, causing great fear at the likelihood of more plagues.  The two witnesses are caught up into heaven and preventing their return is priority one for the forces of evil.  This is when the unclean spirits like frogs proceed from the evil trio and deceive the kings of the world to gather their forces at Armageddon.  Maybe they're told there's a portal or wormhole there.  I don't know why there at that location.  Anyway . . .

This leaves 41 days until the 1335th day.  During the next 40 days as the armies are gathering, many people are in the valley of decision.  Do those who repented during the plagues hold to the testimony of the two witnesses and the 144,000?  Or do they trust in the man of sin?  The 40 days is the conclusion of the time of testing that tests those who dwell on the earth.  Blessed are they who keep their garments.  After the 40 days comes the day of the Lord, the 1335th day, when all decisions are final.

It's the kings of the east that make their way to Armageddon,and the purpose is found in the hadith.They are instructed to destroy the army of the gentiles (dajal)occupying Jerusalem at that time and kill every jew in israel.

They are told to do this after a three year drought,which sign also happens to be in revelation.

http://biblehub.com/revelation/16-12.htm

They arrive at Armageddon four verses later.

http://biblehub.com/revelation/16-16.htm

The Muslims appear to be given a strong delusion that they should trust in a lie.The lie being that they will be victorous.Instead all those Muslim nations that come against Jerusalem will be cast into a fire.

From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.  How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days!  Daniel 12:11-12

Daniel 12:11   And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

So the timing starts from the daily sacrifice being taken away to the abomination that makes desolate set up.  3 1/2 yrs. 

So the meaning of the abomination being "set up" really mean's "completed", or "fully established"?

This is the same as I have always understood.

That leaves the 45 days that occur after the death of the two witnesses. 

This is what I have understood also, wait another 45 days, be patient for the Lord comes in another 45 days after the two witnesses are killed.

During the first four days, people are celebrating their death and the return of fresh water, rain, etc.  The effects of the plagues subside with the death of the two witnesses and there is worldwide rejoicing, giving gifts, etc.  People exalt the man of sin as the victor.  During the fourth day, however, there's a problem.  The two plague-bringers are resurrected, causing great fear at the likelihood of more plagues.  The two witnesses are caught up into heaven and preventing their return is priority one for the forces of evil.  This is when the unclean spirits like frogs proceed from the evil trio and deceive the kings of the world to gather their forces at Armageddon.  Maybe they're told there's a portal or wormhole there.  I don't know why there at that location.  Anyway . . .

:thumbsup:

I think they are being told that earth is being attacked by aliens or something like that.  Good work!  I just want to share this, you may find interesting;

Remember, all the nations are already there in Israel, warring each other.  Then Christ gives a sign and they become afraid.  This is what cuts that war short.  The frog like spirits coming out of the three are telling all those armies there to stop fighting, and gather together to attack this invader.  They all gather at Megiddo, then come down and surround the city Jerusalem, but Christ is not in Jerusalem, he is just slightly east of the city, and has come to the Mount of Olives, luring them  to come in that direction. That's where they are heading.  When Christ comes there, the mount of olives splits into three, and provides an escape route for the remnants of Israel, it also deepens another deep valley for all the troops to come through (Valley of Jehoshaphat)  This is also called "the valley of decision".  It's that place. Those armies cannot turn back.

Joel 3:12   Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

Zechariah 14:3   Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

Zechariah 14:4   And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

Zechariah 14:5   And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

So I always thought Christ was fighting them from the air, but I was wrong.  He is on land, luring them into that valley where he will kill them.  This is called the winepress, where blood comes up to a horses bridle.  Those armies will all be buried there, and that valley will be filled with their blood.

Interesting!....Have to ponder.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, Sister said:

So the timing starts from the daily sacrifice being taken away to the abomination that makes desolate set up.  3 1/2 yrs. 

So the meaning of the abomination being "set up" really mean's "completed", or "fully established"?

This is the same as I have always understood.

I've always considered Daniel 12:11 to be speaking of the same event and saying that there is 1290 days from that event to the death of the two witnesses.  Are you thinking there is 3.5 years between the daily sacrifice being taken away and the AoD being set up?

Looking at Matthew 24 and Mark 13:

• “Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand)"  Matthew 24:15
  • “But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where it should not be (let the reader understand)"  Mark 13:14

The AoD is set up when it is standing in the holy place where it should not be.  The parenthetical (let the reader understand) clues us into the fact that this is of a spiritual nature as well as a natural.

The "abomination" is the man of sin standing in the holy place declaring himself to be God.  The natural application of this is that he is on the temple mount proclaiming to be God.  The spiritual application is that he has deceived some believers into believing his lie.  I know Matthew 24:24.  It doesn't say that the elect won't be deceived about anything, ever, as some people might read it.  Just look at how conflicted the elect are today.  What will happen when all the deception of wickedness is in full force?  Some elect might get tripped up by it, but ultimately their spiritual discernment will prevail over the deception.  That's how I read Matthew 24:24.

This "abomination" will lead to the desolation of Israel (natural) and of the saints (spiritual) per Revelation 12:13-17.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,671
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

A man claiming to be God anywhere on earth will never cause anything to be desolation.

But any of the king of the norths 4018 nuclear warheads would easily make any city desolate.If you knew the man or what he believes in , you might be able to have an understanding of this.

On 11/16/2017 at 10:58 PM, Last Daze said:

I've always considered Daniel 12:11 to be speaking of the same event and saying that there is 1290 days from that event to the death of the two witnesses.  Are you thinking there is 3.5 years between the daily sacrifice being taken away and the AoD being set up?

Looking at Matthew 24 and Mark 13:

• “Therefore when you see the abomination of desolation which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand)"  Matthew 24:15
  • “But when you see the abomination of desolation standing where it should not be (let the reader understand)"  Mark 13:14

The AoD is set up when it is standing in the holy place where it should not be.  The parenthetical (let the reader understand) clues us into the fact that this is of a spiritual nature as well as a natural.

Hi Last Daze

I completely agree with you.  You gave a good explanation..

On 11/16/2017 at 11:48 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

A man claiming to be God anywhere on earth will never cause anything to be desolation.

But any of the king of the norths 4018 nuclear warheads would easily make any city desolate.If you knew the man or what he believes in , you might be able to have an understanding of this.

Shilohsfoal

The King of the North no doubt would have all the weapons of mass destruction at his disposal, but that is not his main power given, because many other nations also have this.  The King of the North's power is the 10 kings, and the son of perdition who mass destroy through deceit, through words and through the power that the dragon gave them.

• Thumbs Up 1