• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Sister said:

Shilohsfoal

The King of the North no doubt would have all the weapons of mass destruction at his disposal, but that is not his main power given, because many other nations also have this.  The King of the North's power is the 10 kings, and the son of perdition who mass destroy through deceit, through words and through the power that the dragon gave them.

The only country in the middle east that remotely likes the king of the north is Israel.

That how he ends up placing a military in Jerusalem.How many nations do you think Israel would allow to do this?

Israel has about 200 nuclear warheads itself .

As for the ten nations that share the kingdom,with Israel.I highly dought any of them trust the king of the north and most don't like him.The Prince of Persia even says the king of the north is the great Satan.

This is what the king of the north does to those ten countries surrounding israel.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-44.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

13 hours ago, Sister said:

Shilohsfoal

The King of the North no doubt would have all the weapons of mass destruction at his disposal, but that is not his main power given, because many other nations also have this.  The King of the North's power is the 10 kings, and the son of perdition who mass destroy through deceit, through words and through the power that the dragon gave them.

Completely agree Sister, deception that Jesus warns us about several times in Matthew 24.  He will display supernatural powers never before seen.  It's how he revives his kingdom from near death (head wound) and deceives the world into believing he is God.  Nuclear bombs, schnuclear bombs.  He'll vaporize them.  No one can wage war against him.  That's the conclusion the nations come to.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,570
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

Shabbat shalom, all.

This would all be amazing stuff ... IF any of it were true! BUT,... NONE of it is true as stated! Ever build a house of cards? What happens to the house if you pull out one of the first cards laid? You've all built so much on your INTERPRETATION of Daniel 11 and 12. What would happen to your entire scenarios if you were to come to the realization that your interpretation of Daniel 11 and 12 was WRONG?! You say, "A is true in Daniel 11" and "B is true in Daniel 12." Then, you conclude that "if A is true and B is true, then C must be true." Then, you throw in another MISINTERPRETATION from Matthew 24, "D is true in Matthew 24." And, once again, you conclude that "if C is true and D is true, then E is true." So, what happens to E if you learn that "A is FALSE?" BOOM!!! Can you see how the whole house of cards comes crashing down?

This is why I SCRAPPED all that I had learned back in 1978 and rebuilt from SCRATCH! I took it all the way back to "I believe in God and in His Son Yeshua` the Messiah" (whom I called "Jesus Christ," at the time) and "I believe that God would want to communicate with His Creation and did so through His Word, the Bible." I didn't need to take it any farther back because I had already accepted His Son for my sacrifice and had been born again. I kicked out all that I "knew" about prophecy and started afresh with the prophecies of the Messiah, both those that had been completed at His First Advent - His First Coming - and those yet to be fulfilled at His Second Advent - His Second Coming. Then, I focused on those prophets who wrote these prophecies about the Messiah. Another over-all priniciple I adopted at the time was Paul's statement in Romans 3:4:

"Let God be true and every man a liar."

Because even at the best of times and with the greatest intentions, a human being can STILL lie unintentionally! Contradictions in our conclusions happen when we believe God for some things but buy into what some man (or woman) has said for others. What's worse is that we don't even know when someone is lying to us because HE or SHE doesn't even know that he or she is lying! That's why teaching others has such a high responsibility - the teacher is held accountable for what he or she teaches! It's one thing to believe something wrongly; it's quite another to teach what he or she believes wrongly to others! That's why Ya`aqov (James) warns:

James 3:1-2
1 My brethren, be not many masters (teachers), knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.
2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
KJV

It's always a good idea to go back and LEARN what was being said in a prophecy. For this to happen, it might become necessary for you to learn at least some Hebrew and Aramaic. AND, it's important that we learn some HISTORY! Now, granted, many history teachers can be ... well ... boring, but if you can find a history teacher that loves his/her work and will tell a history lesson like an interesting story, you stand a chance at getting through the "boring" parts. ALL of Daniel 11 is HISTORY! If you don't learn that point, you will gravitate to the misunderstanding that this prophecy was never fulfilled, forcing the prophecy into the future as an unfulfilled prophecy. And, that is the KEY to understanding prophecy. While there are some prophecies that are yet unfulfilled, MANY prophecies HAVE already been fulfilled, just like those for our Messiah's First Advent.

Edited by Retrobyter
oops ... old age.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48

12 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Completely agree Sister, deception that Jesus warns us about several times in Matthew 24.  He will display supernatural powers never before seen.  It's how he revives his kingdom from near death (head wound) and deceives the world into believing he is God.  Nuclear bombs, schnuclear bombs.  He'll vaporize them.  No one can wage war against him.  That's the conclusion the nations come to.  

Everyone thought the country called israel was dead but it wasn't.

Israel's main ally is the king of the north and the king of the north will do all he can to save that government and its people.

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,684
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

The great multitude and the 144,000:

Much controversy surrounds them. Who are they and what do they do?

Revelation 7:1-8 sets an earthly scene and says that 12,000 will come from each of the 12 tribes of Israel. This is immediately followed by verses 9-14, telling about a huge crowd of people from every tribe, race, nation and language, who have just passed through a great ordeal. 

This ordeal can be logically assumed to be; the just previous, Sixth Seal worldwide disaster, that will destroy the attackers of Israel, as well as many ungodly Israelis. Many prophesies tell us that all of the holy Land will be cleared and cleansed at that time, in preparation for the establishment of a righteous nation there. Isaiah 62:1-5

A people who will be God’s witnesses, Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27 and His Light to the nations. Isaiah 49:8, Matthew 5:14-16

Revelation 14:1-5 also tells us about the 144,000. The Lord stands on Mt Zion and they are with Him.  John then sees a flying angel, who is loudly proclaiming the Gospel throughout the earth.

We know that Bible prophecy is a little here, a little there, so to gain more understanding on this subject, we look at Isaiah 66:15-21, where it says the Lord will judge with fire and many will be killed by Him. After that, He will gather His people, as many prophesies clearly state; Ezekiel 34:11-16, Isaiah 35:1-10, Jeremiah 23:3-4, +

They are people from every nation, coming on every means of transport, a huge number of people, Jeremiah 31:8-9, some of whom, God will put a sign on and will send to the nations to proclaim His Glory.

From these and other Bible prophesies, we are told that the Lord will correct the current situation of having ungodly people in His holy Land. Jeremiah 12:14 says He will uproot all of them and it will be only the righteous believers who will live there.

Therefore, the sequence is: a soon to happen Day of disaster for the world and all who stood firm in their faith and called out to the Lord for His protection, will go to live in all of the holy Land. There: soon after the fiery Judgement, the Lord will be revealed to them, as 2 Thessalonians 1:4b-10 exactly states.

He will stand on Mt Zion, in Jerusalem and all the people will be divided into 12 groups according to their family characteristics. From each of them, He will select 12,000 young men, who will go out in pairs to proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. The ‘angel’ of Revelation 14:6-7 is symbolic for them.

There will be more trials and testing for those people, as prophesied, but it will not be more than 20 years before Jesus Returns to commence His Millennium reign.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Revelation 7:4   And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Galatians 3:7   Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

Galatians 3:8   And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Galatians 3:9   So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

Galatians 3:14   That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Galatians 3:16   Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Galatians 3:29   And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

James 1:1   James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting.

Romans 4:16   Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Romans 4:17   (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Romans 4:18   Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

True about salvation of both Jew and Gentile .... but not about the coming 70th week decreed

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• 5 years later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  26
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

One clue to the identity of the 144,000 comes from the law and 1Samuel. The sons of Eli are mentioned as despising the offerings and sleeping with the women who kept watch over the sanctuary. God's judgment fell upon them, they died in battle and the ark was captured.

1. They are identified as priests/rulers.

2. Priests officiate the sacrifices and offerings, they teach the word and examine lepers.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  392
  • Content Per Day:  1.04

3 saying, “Do no harm to the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”

What do These Servants of God do?

First off, what about the fact that They are Sealed?

This means, they are Protected from every Enemy of God.  Which allows them to be God's Servants during Tribulation.  This, also will, enable them to fulfill Their Purpose, which is found in Verse 9: After these things I looked, and behold, a vast multitude that no one could count—from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues—was standing before the throne and before the Lamb. 

Somehow, these 144,000 Sealed and Protected Servants of God will be able to do God's Will (most speculate to Preach or Teach, based upon, the results of The Yield of Souls that end up in Heaven in relationship to the 144k in Verse 9 a vast multitude that no one could count—from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues).

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

3 hours ago, LiveWire said:

3 saying, “Do no harm to the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.”

What do These Servants of God do?

First off, what about the fact that They are Sealed?

This means, they are Protected from every Enemy of God.  Which allows them to be God's Servants during Tribulation.  This, also will, enable them to fulfill Their Purpose, which is found in Verse 9: After these things I looked, and behold, a vast multitude that no one could count—from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues—was standing before the throne and before the Lamb. 

Somehow, these 144,000 Sealed and Protected Servants of God will be able to do God's Will (most speculate to Preach or Teach, based upon, the results of The Yield of Souls that end up in Heaven in relationship to the 144k in Verse 9 a vast multitude that no one could count—from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues).

The Two Witnesses Will Dominate The Entire Tribulation, Something Many Disregard As Non-Existent

Try Reading Exodus And The Plagues Upon Pharaoh And Egypt, It's Going To Be A Complete Replay

God's Divine Protection, "Open Your Ears"

(Revelation) 13:9-10KJV

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

God's Divine Protection During The Final Hour Of Earth's Temptation, Just Like The Passover In Egypt, "Open Your Ears"

Isaiah 26:20-21KJV

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

The Great Trib Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV

1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.