• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

On 11/2/2017 at 12:08 PM, Davida said:

Yes they are sons of Israel, 12,000 from every tribe of Israel , redeemed followers of Jesus. 

"Despite the plain and unambiguous declaration of the text that the one hundred and forty-four thousand who are to be sealed will come from every tribe of the sons of Israel, many persist in identifying them as the church." Pastor John MacArthur 

Davida

I have a question with what I highlighted in red above.  It says the 144,00 are sealed, not redeemed.  Redeemed does not mean a life of purity or being without sin.  We as the elect of the Church and the elect of all generations have set apart from before the womb.  Jer 1:5 - Before I formed you in the womb I knew (chose) you, before you were born, I set you apart.  Scripture does not say when these 144,000 follow Jesus, I suspect it being during the 1000 years. They are only sealed for protection before the Second Coming.  They follow the Lamb and sing a new song after the Second Coming.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Davida

I have a question with what I highlighted in red above.  It says the 144,00 are sealed, not redeemed.  Redeemed does not mean a life of purity or being without sin.  We as the elect of the Church and the elect of all generations have set apart from before the womb.  Jer 1:5 - Before I formed you in the womb I knew (chose) you, before you were born, I set you apart.  Scripture does not say when these 144,000 follow Jesus, I suspect it being during the 1000 years. They are only sealed for protection before the Second Coming.  They follow the Lamb and sing a new song after the Second Coming.

In Christ

Montana Marv

I don't quite believe you was formed in the womb by God.I think you was formed just like everyone else except The one who was formed in the womb by God,the Son of God.

http://biblehub.com/jeremiah/1-5.htm

=

http://biblehub.com/matthew/1-18.htm

You may want to consider this .

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

There are many Christians that have come and gone, and will receive their names written in the book of life, and there are Christians that were "annointed" and given unlimited powers for the glory of Christ.  I.e. apostles.  So not all Christians are equal in this annointing, but some stars shine brighter than others, because the more one is given, the more is expected of him.

Mostly all the apostles died horrible deaths, following in the steps of their Lord, hated to the core by the deceiver of this world and his bands, and you wont find it all written in the Canon, but in the books you have been warned to stay away from.... so most of us will never know what their end was.

I can tell you now it wasn't pretty, but many are not allowed to know this because they've been feeding us all butterflies and roses....sweet things,...an easy ride, for a beautiful delivery, but in truth what those apostles went through was a pretty rough ride, all for the glory of Christ where they were happy to go through the things they did because that love for the Lord was so great, and an honour on their part to die for him.

In my quest to solve the mystery of the 144K, I have in the past strongly noted that they will be protected during the tribulation, unharmed,....and to a degree I spoke truth, because I can see that they are not hurt during the 5th angel time, (because of that seal of God)....but after this there is no mention of them.  Therefore, my conclusion is that during the tribulation, they will be sealed to show the world, or whoever is around them at the time, the mighty powers of God just like the apostles did.  They will be delivered from the most extreme types of persecution, rescued, and spirit filled, having boldness of speech with the holy spirit speaking through them, convicting their oppressors, and showing great signs, but after their testimony is finished, I believe they will follow suit and will be killed,....just like Jesus was, and the apostles, ...even going back to the prophets, and not forgetting the two witnesses, like the apostles before them,.... that they will be killed by the beast AFTER their testimony.

I have been praying and praying for the Lord to grant me more understanding in this matter, and I didn't realise until yesterday that the answer was staring me in the face the whole time, .....that they are annointed for this very purpose, to not just die like sheep being led to slaughter, but to have a powerful impact just like their brothers to go down in glory.

And that's all I've got to say, ...I am at peace with this, and settled because it makes sense for that pattern to continue.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"And that's all I've got to say, ...I am at peace with this, and settled because it makes sense for that pattern to continue."

You are correct .... the 144,000 are the first grouping to be saved just as the tribulation period begins

They are 12,000 Israelites from each tribe .... at the same time today's believers of both Gentile and Jew are already immortalized and in heaven [Revelation 4:4; 5:1-10; 7:9-17] 

Does anyone pay attention to Jesus?

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

On 11/6/2017 at 12:53 AM, Montana Marv said:

Davida

I have a question with what I highlighted in red above.  It says the 144,00 are sealed, not redeemed.  Redeemed does not mean a life of purity or being without sin. 

Montana Marv

Revelation 14:3   And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

All men that come to Christ and follow in his commandments are redeemed.  Christ did not come to call the righteous to repentance, but sinners.  All were sinners before their conversion, even the apostles.  Christ is all about making the unclean clean so that no man can boast.

We as the elect of the Church and the elect of all generations have set apart from before the womb.  Jer 1:5 - Before I formed you in the womb I knew (chose) you, before you were born, I set you apart.

In this scripture, God was speaking specifically to Jeremiah here;

Jeremiah 1:5   Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Jeremiah 1:6   Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.

Jeremiah 1:7   But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.

Jeremiah 1:8   Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 1:9   Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.

Scripture does not say when these 144,000 follow Jesus, I suspect it being during the 1000 years. They are only sealed for protection before the Second Coming.  They follow the Lamb and sing a new song after the Second Coming.

If the 144K are "sealed" before the 7 angels sound, then they are sealed for what is to come shortly after.  Maybe this song they are given is the full annointing of the spirit for their journey and testimony.  God will speak through them and show them many marvelous things like he did for the apostles.

The 144000 are sealed after the tribulation.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,684
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The 144,000 are sealed years before the Great Tribulation.   My belief conflicts with yours, because unlike you, I go by the Word as Written and Revelation says the 144,000 are selected and sealed after the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster and before the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls of the GT. The GT happens during the last 3 1/2 years prior to the Return of Jesus. 

9 hours ago, Keras said:

The 144,000 are sealed years before the Great Tribulation.   My belief conflicts with yours, because unlike you, I go by the Word as Written and Revelation says the 144,000 are selected and sealed after the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster and before the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls of the GT. The GT happens during the last 3 1/2 years prior to the Return of Jesus. 

I havnt said anything about great tribulation.

I used the exact same word used in Mathew 24 :29 before the stars of heaven fall into the earth.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/24-29.htm

Hense.The 144,000 are sealed after that tribulation.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

13 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

For what purpose? Cannot be for protection since Christ reigns after the Trib.

In Christ

Montana Marv