• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

13 hours ago, Sister said:

Montana Marv

Revelation 14:3   And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

All men that come to Christ and follow in his commandments are redeemed.  Christ did not come to call the righteous to repentance, but sinners.  All were sinners before their conversion, even the apostles.  Christ is all about making the unclean clean so that no man can boast.

In this scripture, God was speaking specifically to Jeremiah here;

Jeremiah 1:5   Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Jeremiah 1:6   Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.

Jeremiah 1:7   But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.

Jeremiah 1:8   Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 1:9   Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth.

If the 144K are "sealed" before the 7 angels sound, then they are sealed for what is to come shortly after.  Maybe this song they are given is the full annointing of the spirit for their journey and testimony.  God will speak through them and show them many marvelous things like he did for the apostles.

They are first fruits. From or out from whom. They follow the Lamb wherever He goes. Second Coming.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,671
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

39 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

For what purpose? Cannot be for protection since Christ reigns after the Trib.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Jesus explains to them what he would do before he writes the name of God in their foreheads.

http://biblehub.com/revelation/3-12.htm

And with the tribulation which they have sufferd ,I believe they deserve it.I know I would hate my life if I had to go through what they do.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

They are first fruits. From or out from whom. They follow the Lamb wherever He goes. Second Coming.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Montana Marv

Whenever "the Lamb" of God is mentioned, it's speaking of the sacrifice.  They followed the Lamb wheresoever he goes.

On 11/7/2017 at 12:01 AM, Sister said:

There are many Christians that have come and gone, and will receive their names written in the book of life, and there are Christians that were "annointed" and given unlimited powers for the glory of Christ.  I.e. apostles.  So not all Christians are equal in this annointing, but some stars shine brighter than others, because the more one is given, the more is expected of him.

Mostly all the apostles died horrible deaths, following in the steps of their Lord, hated to the core by the deceiver of this world and his bands, and you wont find it all written in the Canon, but in the books you have been warned to stay away from.... so most of us will never know what their end was.

I can tell you now it wasn't pretty, but many are not allowed to know this because they've been feeding us all butterflies and roses....sweet things,...an easy ride, for a beautiful delivery, but in truth what those apostles went through was a pretty rough ride, all for the glory of Christ where they were happy to go through the things they did because that love for the Lord was so great, and an honour on their part to die for him.

In my quest to solve the mystery of the 144K, I have in the past strongly noted that they will be protected during the tribulation, unharmed,....and to a degree I spoke truth, because I can see that they are not hurt during the 5th angel time, (because of that seal of God)....but after this there is no mention of them.  Therefore, my conclusion is that during the tribulation, they will be sealed to show the world, or whoever is around them at the time, the mighty powers of God just like the apostles did.  They will be delivered from the most extreme types of persecution, rescued, and spirit filled, having boldness of speech with the holy spirit speaking through them, convicting their oppressors, and showing great signs, but after their testimony is finished, I believe they will follow suit and will be killed,....just like Jesus was, and the apostles, ...even going back to the prophets, and not forgetting the two witnesses, like the apostles before them,.... that they will be killed by the beast AFTER their testimony.

I have been praying and praying for the Lord to grant me more understanding in this matter, and I didn't realise until yesterday that the answer was staring me in the face the whole time, .....that they are annointed for this very purpose, to not just die like sheep being led to slaughter, but to have a powerful impact just like their brothers to go down in glory.

And that's all I've got to say, ...I am at peace with this, and settled because it makes sense for that pattern to continue.

1 Corinthians 3:18   Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

I have been that fool!

I have been pondering on this all week,...because a dear man in the Lord whom I spoke to brought some things to my attention which is going to make me retract my conclusion and say I don't really know.  Whatever I thought was revealed to me, was only a stepping stone to seek and look into it further.  Whilst trying to find more proof, to prove my conclusion, I found the opposite.  I am swinging more to the side now that the 144K will not be killed but in fact the opposite, kept alive safe until the coming of the Lord.

I am leaning to the direction that these verses are specifically speaking of them.  I can't prove this is the 144K, it's just an inkling, but it makes me think.

Luke 17:34   I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

Luke 17:35   Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Luke 17:36   Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

These are not killed.

now going across to these scriptures;

1 Thessalonians 4:15   For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

1 Thessalonians 4:16   For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

1 Thessalonians 4:17   Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The 144K are called the firstfruits because in the "last generation", they are chosen "FIRST" to be sealed, therefore called the firstfruits.  Before you can store the firstfruits, they have to be harvested.  When the fruits are picked, they are stored safely in the barn.  That barn is shelter from the Lord,...protection.

The days of the 7 angels are going to be so evil.  Christians will not be tolerated, but hated and rounded up like cattle because they refuse the Mark of the beast.  These 144K, who are Christians because they follow the Lamb wheresoever he goes, and because they are sealed, it looks more like they are protected from death.  They remain on the earth, but untouched.  It's a strong case that these are the ones who will remain alive at the Coming.  Just like the 8 souls who were saved when the flood came, they were not taken out of the earth, but kept safe on the earth whilst all the destruction was going on.  I think it will be the same.  They are not the first resurrected, but the first ones picked.

Now, if the dead in Christ shall rise first, then those alive will be picked up and "together" they will meet the Lord in the air.  They witness the resurrection and will most likely be those who do not see death.

Now i don't know all this for sure, but I'm leaning more to this side now and still pondering.

Revelation 3:10   Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Edited by Sister

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,986
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Sister said:

The days of the 7 angels are going to be so evil.  Christians will not be tolerated, but hated and rounded up like cattle because they refuse the Mark of the beast.  These 144K, who are Christians because they follow the Lamb wheresoever he goes, and because they are sealed, it looks more like they are protected from death.  They remain on the earth, but untouched.  It's a strong case that these are the ones who will remain alive at the Coming.  Just like the 8 souls who were saved when the flood came, they were not taken out of the earth, but kept safe on the earth whilst all the destruction was going on.  I think it will be the same.  They are not the first resurrected, but the first ones picked.

I tend to agree with this with a small variation.

When Christians are "being rounded up like cattle" is during the great tribulation which is during the fifth seal.  This is when God calls on believers to persevere and keep the faith.  It is a time of testing for believers.  It begins when the AoD is set up and ends when the 6th seal is opened.  The 144,000 are sealed before the seven plagues, and some possibly before the onset of the great tribulation.  So what is the role of the 144,000 during the seven plagues after the multitude beyond number has been martyred?  I'm still of the persuasion that they preach the eternal gospel (Rev 14) and call the deceived to repentance.

The time of testing for the whole world is the 40 days between the resurrection of the two witnesses and the day of the Lord when everyone around the world is making their final decision as to which kingdom they want to belong to.  It is during those 40 days that the sincerity of those who repented of the mark and image during the plagues is being tested.  During those 40 days, Jesus says the following:

• “Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.”  Revelation 16:15

Why would He say that concerning that point in time unless there is some kind of testing going on?

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  0

144,000  well i cant beyond the fact that this is quite a small number and therefore how can so many christians think that because they are saved that they will be in that number. and i imagine that the 144,000 will have to do whatever it is that the LORD requires so not exactly a picinic then. all new to me

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

27 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

the 144,000 will have to do whatever it is that the LORD requires so not exactly a picinic then. all new to me

I tried to pm yesterday but couldn't.

Yes,  "all new"  to everyone in the world - LIFE IN CHRIST !  CHRIST CRUCIFIED !  RESURRECTION LIFE ! HEALING ! SALVATION !

"NEW CREATIONS" (now, today, all along since JESUS LIFE ON EARTH) ....

9 hours ago, Last Daze said:

I tend to agree with this with a small variation.

When Christians are "being rounded up like cattle" is during the great tribulation which is during the fifth seal.  This is when God calls on believers to persevere and keep the faith.  It is a time of testing for believers.  It begins when the AoD is set up and ends when the 6th seal is opened.  The 144,000 are sealed before the seven plagues, and some possibly before the onset of the great tribulation.  So what is the role of the 144,000 during the seven plagues after the multitude beyond number has been martyred?  I'm still of the persuasion that they preach the eternal gospel (Rev 14) and call the deceived to repentance.

The time of testing for the whole world is the 40 days between the resurrection of the two witnesses and the day of the Lord when everyone around the world is making their final decision as to which kingdom they want to belong to.  It is during those 40 days that the sincerity of those who repented of the mark and image during the plagues is being tested.  During those 40 days, Jesus says the following:

• “Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.”  Revelation 16:15

Why would He say that concerning that point in time unless there is some kind of testing going on?

Greetings Last Daze

Thank you for your interest in this topic.  Yes I agree, the persecution of the saints is at the 5th seal, and the punishment on the kingdom of Babylon starts at the 6th seal.

Yes, the 144K are sealed before those 7 angels start to sound.  The "firstfruits" could be "sealed" during the 5th seal, when the FP arrives, but it would make more sense to seal them at the end of the 4th seal just before his arrival.  Could this be what was spoken of;

Luke 12:37   Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

Luke 12:38   And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.

Luke 12:39   And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.

Luke 12:40   Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

We are given all the signs of Christ's coming.  We know all the events in their exact order, and when we see the armies gathered against the Lamb, we know he will come in that hour.  What we don't know is the time of the sealing, "this watch".  This is how a man's house may be broken into if he is "sleeping" (luke warm).  So whilst we wait for the coming, the Day of the Lord, he says that he comes at an hour when we think not, and I think that it could be speaking of this "sealing", and also the parable of the 10 virgins.

11 hours ago, Last Daze said:

The time of testing for the whole world is the 40 days between the resurrection of the two witnesses and the day of the Lord when everyone around the world is making their final decision as to which kingdom they want to belong to.  It is during those 40 days that the sincerity of those who repented of the mark and image during the plagues is being tested. 

Last Daze

Where did you get the 40 days from? Lately I have been reading about 40 days everywhere and I know it must be symbolic for something in the furture also, ...but did you mean 45 days as spoken in Daniel?

Daniel 12:11   And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Daniel 12:12   Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Daniel 12:13   But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

1335 - 1290 = 45 days.

During those 40 days, Jesus says the following:

I would say the testing is before the 5th seal, as I mentioned earlier,...during that watch.

Remember this verse;

Revelation 11:1   And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

Revelation 11:2   But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Note:  The holy city is not just Jerusalem, but the kingdom of God on earth.

So this would be the sealing of the 144K.  They are those found at the altar, in the temple of God.

Those in the court are the Luke-warm believers.  They are not serving God at the altar but only in the court area.  The altar is where the sacrifices are made (spiritual sacrifices of the heart).  Because those found in the court are luke warm, they need to be purified by fire.  They will be given into the hands of the gentiles.  Some will lose their lives in order to save their souls during "this particuar watch", but many others will fall, ...this is where they will receive shame because they will receive all the plagues. 

All the ones who claimed "I am born again", I am saved", and did not endure to the very end,....and did not come out of Babylon as warned will be put to shame. (Rev 18:4)

If you read on after this, the 2 witnesses come on to the scene.  So can you see the timing here?

Edited by Sister

10 hours ago, existential mabel said:

144,000  well i cant beyond the fact that this is quite a small number and therefore how can so many christians think that because they are saved that they will be in that number. and i imagine that the 144,000 will have to do whatever it is that the LORD requires so not exactly a picinic then. all new to me

existential mabel

It is a very small number in comparison to the number of worshipers in the last days.  We were told and already warned that when we follow the Lamb we have to go through the narrow path.  On that path is all the thorns and temptations of the world including persecutions for his name sake.  The devil does not rest day or night in order to take us off that narrow path and bring us to the wide path.  Jesus said many take that road, and if they did, then they are not following the Lamb wheresoever he goes.  Whereever he goes is everywhere his Word is.  His true saints are always in his Word and his Word in them.  The temple of the Lord is the body, and the heart is the Altar where the true sacrifices are made.

Edited by Sister