• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

I have shown you all of the Scripture that the book of Revelation has regarding the evangelism of the 144,000. Please see my previous post.

38 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Revelation 7:9-10 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”

The above is the work of the 144,000 during the time of the seven year tribulation.

Most likely they  are evangelizing because God sealed them, they are protected during the Tribualtion ,but the Bible doesn't really say that they were preaching..  (?) Where did you read that ?

They most likely will be used by God to share the gospel to the nations but I can't read in the Bible that they are preaching ...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Most likely they  are evangelizing because God sealed them, they are protected during the Tribualtion ,but the Bible doesn't really say that they were preaching..  (?) Where did you read that ?

They most likely will be used by God to share the gospel to the nations but I can't read in the Bible that they are preaching ...

Maybe George could resolve this for you....George?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

46 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Can you show with scripture that they went out to preach the gospel ? TheBible doesn't say that,unless I missed it?

You missed it, because I posted it in #5:

Isaiah 66:19 I shall put a sign on [some of: 144,000 of the vast multitude.- Rev 7:9] those who have escaped. [those who have survived the Sixth Seal, Day of the Lord event] these I shall send out to the nations, [around the world] to all peoples who have not heard of My glory...[they will proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. ]

This is also seen in Isaiah 49:6b....I shall appoint you to be a light to the nations, so My salvation may reach the earths farthest bounds. 

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, missmuffet said:

Maybe George could resolve this for you....George?

It's not that I disagree, this is most likely what will happen, the 144.000 are sealed for a special reason but the Bible doesn't say specific that they will share the gospel, but many predict  that this  will happen (including me) 

Though Scripture does not specifically state that these 144,000 Jews will actually be witnessing to others, the conclusion among many students of Bible Prophecy is that they definitely will be witnessing and preaching the Gospel to others just due to the fact that they have now been saved and will physically be protected from all the judgments that will be hitting the earth during this time.

https://www.bible-knowledge.com/after-the-tribulation/

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

The 144,000 are sealed not for what they will do on this side of the Second Coming, but for what they will do on the other side of the Second Coming.  They follow the Lamb and sing a new song to the Lord.  That's it.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

Amen! And they'll think it an alien... 144,000 male virgin Jews. It's far too specific to be allegorical, do you think? :)

Yes, the male virgin Jews. It is obvious that it is literal.

20 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

The 144,000 are sealed not for what they will do on this side of the Second Coming, but for what they will do on the other side of the Second Coming.  They follow the Lamb and sing a new song to the Lord.  That's it.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Yes :)

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

These Jews are “sealed,” which means they have the special protection of God from all of the divine judgments and from the Antichrist to perform their mission during the tribulation period (see Revelation 6:17, in which people will wonder who can stand from the wrath to come). The tribulation period is a future seven-year period of time in which God will enact divine judgment against those who reject Him and will complete His plan of salvation for the nation of Israel. All of this is according to God’s revelation to the prophet Daniel (Daniel 9:24–27). The 144,000 Jews are a sort of “first fruits” (Revelation 14:4) of a redeemed Israel which has been previously prophesied (Zechariah 12:10; Romans 11:25–27), and their mission seems to be to evangelize the post-rapture world and proclaim the gospel during the tribulation period. As a result of their ministry, millions—“a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language” (Revelation 7:9)—will come to faith in Christ.

https://www.gotquestions.org/144000.html

Its the preaching the gospel part Im not seeing in any scripture presented.

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

The 144,000 will serve the Lord as evangelists.

Revelation 7:9

Rev 7:9 After these things I looked, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, out of all nations and kindreds and people and tongues, stood before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palms in their hands.

If they are standing before the throne and the Lamb, then how can they be evangelizing on earth?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Revelation 7:9-10 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands, 10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!”

The above is the work of the 144,000 during the time of the seven year tribulation.

Besides the fact of those in Revelation 7:9-10 are standing before the throne of God, they are "a great multitude that no man can count," they are also "from all nations, tribes, people and tongue."

This group of people in Revelation 7:9-10 are not the 144,000 Jews of Revelation 7:1-8.