• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Sounds to me as though Jesus has already told them what they are to do and what things will happen to them thousands of years ahead of time.

http://biblehub.com/luke/21-16.htm

Hello Shiloahsfoal

Luke 21:16   And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

Yes, I was going to quote this exact verse yesterday, but I took a  look at it again.  "Some of you" shall be put to death by those you know and who are close to you

In otherwords, "some of them" will die for that reason above alone.  They will be dobbed in and given over to the authorities by those that know them.  The rest will be taken in other ways not related to that, and some spared.

Revelation 13:10   He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Sister said:

Hello Shiloahsfoal

Luke 21:16   And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

Yes, I was going to quote this exact verse yesterday, but I took a  look at it again.  "Some of you" shall be put to death by those you know and who are close to you

In otherwords, "some of them" will die for that reason above alone.  They will be dobbed in and given over to the authorities by those that know them.  The rest will be taken in other ways not related to that, and some spared.

Revelation 13:10   He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The last quote takes place in,israel

I'm quite sure the 144,000 are found in that little country in the pleasant land called Israel.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/7-25.htm

To preach the gospel in the US does not take much effort.You can even get paid cash for it.To preach the gospel in Israel where the beast is ,is something else.

Look at what happened to Jesus .These 144,000 follow Jesus taking up their cross and being rejected by their own.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/10-6.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The last quote takes place in,israel

I'm quite sure the 144,000 are found in that little country in the pleasant land called Israel.

Shilohsfoal

Daniel 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The saints are everywhere all throughout the earth.  This verse above is speaking about the general population of the saints in the end times, and not specifically about the 144K.

To preach the gospel in the US does not take much effort.You can even get paid cash for it.To preach the gospel in Israel where the beast is ,is something else.

Israel have the 2 witnesses coming. 

These days coming are going to be hard, I agree, ..... not only in Israel but throughout every nation.  The beast is going after the Christians first, ..the followers of Jesus Christ who will refuse him.  These are his main enemies.  Christians are all throughout the earth.

Look at what happened to Jesus .These 144,000 follow Jesus taking up their cross and being rejected by their own.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/10-6.htm

Yes, the 144K are rejected ....but by the Church, not Christ.

They are rejected by their own also.

4 hours ago, Sister said:

Shilohsfoal

Daniel 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

The saints are everywhere all throughout the earth.  This verse above is speaking about the general population of the saints in the end times, and not specifically about the 144K.

Israel have the 2 witnesses coming. 

These days coming are going to be hard, I agree, ..... not only in Israel but throughout every nation.  The beast is going after the Christians first, ..the followers of Jesus Christ who will refuse him.  These are his main enemies.  Christians are all throughout the earth.

Yes, the 144K are rejected ....but by the Church, not Christ.

They are rejected by their own also.

No.The little horn is in israel,not the entire world.

This is specifically talking about the saints in the pleasant land.Not the US.Not Russia.Not China.The little horn dwells in the pleasant land and its government Jerusalem.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/8-9.htm

The beast is in the pleasant land where the 144,000 will be preaching the gospel.They do not worship the beast nor will they receive its mark.

They will reign with Christ over the nations myself included.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

5 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

No.The little horn is in israel,not the entire world.

Shilohsfoal

Jerusalem is only his headquarters, where he will rule from. 

This is specifically talking about the saints in the pleasant land.Not the US.Not Russia.Not China.The little horn dwells in the pleasant land and its government Jerusalem.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/8-9.htm

Daniel 8:9   And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

The Fame of this man will go throughout the whole earth.  If his fame is going toward the south, then it makes sense he is in the North.  If it goes toward the east, then he is also of the West.

Revelation 13:12   And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

(he causes all the earth)

Revelation 13:14   And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

(He deceives all that dwell on the earth, not just Jerusalem)

Revelation 13:15   And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

(Any one that dwells "on the earth" that does not worship the image of the beast will be killed)

Revelation 13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

("All" mean's "all men", not just Jews)

A one world leader, setting up his palace in Israel.  His enemies are those who serve the Lord Jesus Christ and follow his commandments.  Most Christians have never suffered persecution for the Lord's sake during the end times.  They have had it easy, their pastures are fat.  Now is the time to show where their loyalty lies, and all Christians throughout the earth will be hunted and put through the test.

Revelation 12:17   And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The "remnant of the woman's seed" here is not speaking of Israel, but the end time believers of Christ,...that family.  The residue of Christ's believers existing in the end times.

Romans 9:8   That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Galatians 3:16   Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Galatians 3:29   And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The beast is in the pleasant land where the 144,000 will be preaching the gospel.They do not worship the beast nor will they receive its mark.

They will reign with Christ over the nations myself included.

It does not say in the scriptures that the 144,000 will be preaching the gospel in Jerusalem.  You must state this is your own opinion, because there is nothing to back it up.

10 hours ago, Sister said:

Shilohsfoal

Jerusalem is only his headquarters, where he will rule from. 

Daniel 8:9   And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

The Fame of this man will go throughout the whole earth.  If his fame is going toward the south, then it makes sense he is in the North.  If it goes toward the east, then he is also of the West.

Revelation 13:12   And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

(he causes all the earth)

Revelation 13:14   And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

(He deceives all that dwell on the earth, not just Jerusalem)

Revelation 13:15   And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

(Any one that dwells "on the earth" that does not worship the image of the beast will be killed)

Revelation 13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

("All" mean's "all men", not just Jews)

A one world leader, setting up his palace in Israel.  His enemies are those who serve the Lord Jesus Christ and follow his commandments.  Most Christians have never suffered persecution for the Lord's sake during the end times.  They have had it easy, their pastures are fat.  Now is the time to show where their loyalty lies, and all Christians throughout the earth will be hunted and put through the test.

Revelation 12:17   And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

The "remnant of the woman's seed" here is not speaking of Israel, but the end time believers of Christ,...that family.  The residue of Christ's believers existing in the end times.

Romans 9:8   That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Galatians 3:16   Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Galatians 3:29   And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

It does not say in the scriptures that the 144,000 will be preaching the gospel in Jerusalem.  You must state this is your own opinion, because there is nothing to back it up.

The little horn dwells in the pleasant land now.It's capital,is Jerusalem now.You fail to understand who this is speaking of.As of now the little horn,is a nuclear superpower.It has one of the best air forces in the world.

It easily defeated three larger horns.He himilated them .

http://biblehub.com/daniel/7-24.htm

That's history and it is a fact.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

23 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The little horn dwells in the pleasant land now.It's capital,is Jerusalem now.You fail to understand who this is speaking of.As of now the little horn,is a nuclear superpower.It has one of the best air forces in the world.

It easily defeated three larger horns.He himilated them .

http://biblehub.com/daniel/7-24.htm

That's history and it is a fact.

Shilohsfoal

We are on a different page here, and I don't know what you are talking about.  I tried to be clear with scripture.  No point arguing.

18 minutes ago, Sister said:

Shilohsfoal

We are on a different page here, and I don't know what you are talking about.  I tried to be clear with scripture.  No point arguing.

I'm talking about prophecy and facts.

The capital of the little horn is Jerusalem today.

He took control of it in 1967 when he defeated those three kings.

Just now, Shilohsfoal said:

I'm talking about prophecy and facts.

The capital of the little horn is Jerusalem today.

He took control of it in 1967 when he defeated those three kings.

You are not kindly addressing the scriptures I gave you, but skipping over and going too fast.  This thread is supposed to be about the 144K, and we are going into another topic.  Sorry ayin jayde, and sorry Shilohsfoal, I can defend, but here is not the place.

3 hours ago, Sister said:

You are not kindly addressing the scriptures I gave you, but skipping over and going too fast.  This thread is supposed to be about the 144K, and we are going into another topic.  Sorry ayin jayde, and sorry Shilohsfoal, I can defend, but here is not the place.

I've been giving scripture to show the saints that are in Israel are those persecuted at the time of the end.The scripture plainly points to Israel.Not Canada,not Mongolia,not Mexico.

The 144,000 which have their fathers name in their foreheads because they overcame,just as Jacob overcame when he received the name Israel.

I have been giving scripture from the gospel and from other parts of the bible showing what the 144,000 both do and go through.They follow the lamb , that in itself says much.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/16-24.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal