Sign in to follow this  
Yowm

Plane carrying NBA stars hit by ‘UFO’ during Chicago descent

The Oklahoma City Thunder basketball team were caught up in a bizarre mid-air incident when their charter plane was struck by an as yet unidentified object on its way to Chicago, damaging the nose cone.

The collision occurred Saturday morning during the team’s flight to Chicago-Midway ahead of their game against the Chicago Bulls. Pictured after landing, the Delta Airlines Boeing 757-200’s nose was seen to be badly dented and scratched.

After disembarking, NBA stars Carmelo Anthony and Josh Huestis posted pictures of the damage to social media. (See pictures on  https://www.rt.com/usa/408095-plane-nose-damage-ufo-strike/ )

airpl.jpg

39 minutes ago, Yowm said:
The Oklahoma City Thunder basketball team were caught up in a bizarre mid-air incident when their charter plane was struck by an as yet unidentified object on its way to Chicago, damaging the nose cone.

The collision occurred Saturday morning during the team’s flight to Chicago-Midway ahead of their game against the Chicago Bulls. Pictured after landing, the Delta Airlines Boeing 757-200’s nose was seen to be badly dented and scratched.

After disembarking, NBA stars Carmelo Anthony and Josh Huestis posted pictures of the damage to social media. (See pictures on  https://www.rt.com/usa/408095-plane-nose-damage-ufo-strike/ )

airpl.jpg

A UFO? That could have been anything. Any pics or hard evidence?

6 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

A UFO? That could have been anything. Any pics or hard evidence?

UFO simply means any 'unidentified flying object' not necessarily an ET spaceship LOL.

17 minutes ago, Yowm said:

UFO simply means any 'unidentified flying object' not necessarily an ET spaceship LOL.

That is what I was saying. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

27 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

That is what I was saying. :)

But you asked for pics or hard evidence and if there was it would no longer be 'unidentified'. ¿n'est pas?

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Yowm said:

But you asked for pics or hard evidence and if there was it would no longer be 'unidentified'. ¿n'est pas?

That is true. But it sounds like some are thinking it is the mother ship :)

• Haha 1

On 10/28/2017 at 10:16 PM, missmuffet said:

That is true. But it sounds like some are thinking it is the mother ship :)

me thinks if the mothership was that small, then we have nothing to worry about. BB guns should be more then enough to keep us safe.

I know of at least two other incidents of this nature....   one of which was reported to have occurred at 18.000 feet.

They will look at the nose cone carefully and see if there are any blood or bird parts on it.   The other two did not have any parts from birds on them so a bird strike was ruled out.

Who knows about this one.   Plane headed to Chicago and I've seen lots of geese flying south in the past few weeks.....   maybe one of those illegal aliens from Canada....    snow goose.      Or more disturbing maybe a drone.   Whatever it was it was good it wasn't sucked into an engine.

Sign in to follow this