• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Wayne222 said:

I hope I don't seem dumb but what is Germatria ? And how is God using it ? And does this help us to understand the mark ?

Whatever it is .   Do not mark GODS temple with rfid or like tech.      THE KEY THING about the mark is ya cant buy or sell without .

Wayne  I loves ya .     Onward in the Lord.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Whatever it is .   Do not mark GODS temple with rfid or like tech.      THE KEY THING about the mark is ya cant buy or sell without .

Wayne  I loves ya .     Onward in the Lord.

Yes I will not take any marks to be able to buy or sell. I really think to get the mark you most likely have to renounce Jesus as lord. The mark of the beast means you belong to him and not christ.

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

Yes I will not take any marks to be able to buy or sell. I really think to get the mark you most likely have to renounce Jesus as lord. The mark of the beast means you belong to him and not christ.

OH I agree it will definitely be renouncing JESUS.   but as you know many even who say His name in mouth renounce in Him heart .

Our heart is either OF HIM or not  .      But you know this already.    be blessed.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I hope I don't seem dumb but what is Germatria ? And how is God using it ? And does this help us to understand the mark ?

You don't seem dumb because you ask a very good question. Gematria is a man made numbering system that is used to somehow find the deeper meanings of scripture. It is really used quite a bit with mystic Jews and it is not scriptural. 

To answer your second question: The answer is no. Why? Because the system is man made and is not God originated. God did not breathe through Gematria nor did He state in His word that we are to use a man made numbering system. 

The sad reality is that those that trust in Gematria haven't really looked into what it is or the dangers of using something that is not scripture to interpret scripture. Here is a good article about Gematria if you care to read it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

OH I agree it will definitely be renouncing JESUS.   but as you know many even who say His name in mouth renounce in Him heart .

Our heart is either OF HIM or not  .      But you know this already.    be blessed.

Yes of your right brother  many day hid name openly but do not listen to the master. But at that time of the antichrist I think we will be force to renounce Jesus openly to be able to get the mark which is needed to live in society. If you don't renounce Christ you die. We all know what to do. Read rev 13 too.

• Group:  Mars Hill

2 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Yes of your right brother  many day hid name openly but do not listen to the master. But at that time of the antichrist I think we will be force to renounce Jesus openly to be able to get the mark which is needed to live in society. If you don't renounce Christ you die. We all know what to do. Read rev 13 too.

many day hid    PERHAPS you meant many SAY HIS name

no worries , the way I type I often wonder who can even read what I type. 

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

many day hid    PERHAPS you meant many SAY HIS name

no worries , the way I type I often wonder who can even read what I type. 

Yes sorry. I type on my small smart phone. And forget to check ha ha. The Antichrist will push a mark worldwide. Notice in rev 13 it's the second beast coming out of the earth. The first beast is a dictator he will have power over the whole earth. He will persecute the followers of Christ. He also will set himself up as a God. All the earth shall worship him. Except true believers. The second beast a man of course will have great satanic powers to do miracles. He is the one who caused all to receive the mark. Also his name or the number of his name will enable you to buy or sell. This is world government through the man of sin.  The gospel will be stop at that time too. The Antichrist hates the gospel and he hates God. He will blasphemy God and those who dwell in heaven. The hatred the world has for Christ and God the Father because They know him not. We are blessed beyond anything Frienduff to know him. And it's by his grace. So let's follow Jesus to the end. 

3 hours ago, Jaydog1976 said:

You don't seem dumb because you ask a very good question. Gematria is a man made numbering system that is used to somehow find the deeper meanings of scripture. It is really used quite a bit with mystic Jews and it is not scriptural. 

To answer your second question: The answer is no. Why? Because the system is man made and is not God originated. God did not breathe through Gematria nor did He state in His word that we are to use a man made numbering system. 

The sad reality is that those that trust in Gematria haven't really looked into what it is or the dangers of using something that is not scripture to interpret scripture. Here is a good article about Gematria if you care to read it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria

Thanks Jaydog and I don't believe it's biblical to do that. There was a man named Camping who used numbers to find out when Christ returns and cause a lot of trouble. It's best not to follow that path. Thanks again !

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

Thanks Jaydog and I don't believe it's biblical to do that. There was a man named Camping who used numbers to find out when Christ returns and cause a lot of trouble. It's best not to follow that path. Thanks again !

Yeah I remember Camping. We listened to his show occasional growing up since my parents liked listening to Family Radio. Yeah he was pretty far out there and his predictions deceive many, many people. 

1 minute ago, Jaydog1976 said:

Yeah I remember Camping. We listened to his show occasional growing up since my parents liked listening to Family Radio. Yeah he was pretty far out there and his predictions deceive many, many people. 

Ha ha yes that's the one. I called his program once and got to talk to him. He was hard to listen to. I found him wooden. I liked the music on family radio.