• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

while we ought not tattaoe Gods temple.  how long have they been around and few like me who don't have one , CAN STILL BUY and SELL.   that Is THE KEY that shows what the mark of the beast will be.  Somethng in GODS TEMPLE and something you cant BUY or sell lest you have .    Good we had this talk eh.    that is why credit cards and phones

are ruled out ,  and tattoes too , ITS WHEN its not only IN OR ON THE SKIN but also TIED INTO BUYING AND SELLING .  rfid tech IS THIS .  it has BOTH componentes

AND it is a sin to tie our temple into SUCH a wicked system.  THIS IS IT or like tech anyway.  DO NOT , DO NOT mark , do not render unto ceasar that which is GODS ALONE

we can render to ceasar that which is his and we render to GOD that which is his........BUT Never , no not ever , render to ceasar THAT which is GODS ONLY

and our body IS HIS TEMPLE , not mans .   THIS IS IT.  now don't be scared,  I know its coming and I have no fear.  Don't be scared.  say it with me

NO FEAR of man.    ONLY fear HE who can destroy both body and soul in hellfire .  DO NOT give unto ceasar that which is GODS.   I warned you enough about it , let it sink in .

I guess I'll just move on. I thought we were just having a great discussion but apparently I said something that felt that I needed to be warned about something. I never said that tattoos were a good thing and I never said that I would get the RFID chip. I was just giving a differing opinion from a completely different perspective. 

Personally I don't care if you feel that the RFID tech is the mark of the beast or not. It is your belief and that is fine. I don't believe it is. It really isn't that big of a deal because quite honestly as I said before you don't really know what the mark of the beast really is. I don't know what it really is or what it really looks like. We like to use our imaginations though and I have to admit that sometimes we let our imaginations run wild with all sorts of scenarios that may not actually be the truth. 

Anyway I don't want to ruffle any feathers and sorry if I did. That wasn't my point. I thought we were having a great discussion. Anyway take care. I am sure we will meet again in other posts :) .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

RFID is old technology.  The Mark tech is not around yet.  When it appears believers will recognize it.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Jaydog1976 said:

I guess I'll just move on. I thought we were just having a great discussion but apparently I said something that felt that I needed to be warned about something. I never said that tattoos were a good thing and I never said that I would get the RFID chip. I was just giving a differing opinion from a completely different perspective. 

Personally I don't care if you feel that the RFID tech is the mark of the beast or not. It is your belief and that is fine. I don't believe it is. It really isn't that big of a deal because quite honestly as I said before you don't really know what the mark of the beast really is. I don't know what it really is or what it really looks like. We like to use our imaginations though and I have to admit that sometimes we let our imaginations run wild with all sorts of scenarios that may not actually be the truth. 

Anyway I don't want to ruffle any feathers and sorry if I did. That wasn't my point. I thought we were having a great discussion. Anyway take care. I am sure we will meet again in other posts :) .

Just no matter what ,  don't ever put any kind said tech n or on Gods temple.    so long as you know that , all is good for now.   Be blessed.

No ruffled feathers , I almost always use big letters to emphasis .     Anyway praise the LORD and lift those hands unto the Lord.

3 hours ago, Jaydog1976 said:

My point wasn't to go into the whole passage but just demonstrate how simple it actually is to understand what the number means without using a numbering system. Now how it all will be implemented is not really known since John was the one who saw it and wrote what he saw. It's hard sometimes to really create a picture with just words but I also know that what John saw and wrote will be an absolutely terrifying day. I do also agree that yes, if you have the mark, then you are doomed. I am so thankful that I am a Christian and have fully put my faith and trust in a wonderful Savior who took my place on the cross so that I can love Him with all my heart and have that assurance that through Jesus Christ I have eternal life and will have the wonderful privilege of spending an eternity learning and loving my Savior. 

Their is a huge observation to make .  IF we notice the number of SIX hundred and sixty six is the number of HIS name.  Not for sure at all what the six hundred and sixty six means though.

Is it numerical to letters to spell out his name.  Maybe.  its the number of his name .  so on this I am not sure .  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  07/07/1977

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Not for sure at all what the six hundred and sixty six means though.

Hi Friend,

That is the point of this thread. God has orchestrated the use of Gematria in the text. This is a fact Jaydog is unwilling to accept.

ωδε η σοφια εστιν ο εχων τον νουν ψηφισατω τον αριθμον του θηριου αριθμος γαρ ανθρωπου εστιν και ο αριθμος αυτου χξς

.........................................................................................................χξς = 600, 60, 6

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST:
for it is the NUMBER of a man; and his - NUMBER - is "Six hundred, Threescore, and Six". (Rev 13:18)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

What about the original Aramaic texts?

9 hours ago, Ed J said:

Hi Friend,

That is the point of this thread. God has orchestrated the use of Gematria in the text. This is a fact Jaydog is unwilling to accept.

ωδε η σοφια εστιν ο εχων τον νουν ψηφισατω τον αριθμον του θηριου αριθμος γαρ ανθρωπου εστιν και ο αριθμος αυτου χξς

.........................................................................................................χξς = 600, 60, 6

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST:
for it is the NUMBER of a man; and his - NUMBER - is "Six hundred, Threescore, and Six". (Rev 13:18)

What on earth does the xss mean.

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

What on earth does the xss mean.

"six hundred, Threescore, and six"

God has orchestrated the use of Gematria in the text - that is the plain truth of the matter

Edited by Ed J

Hi Friend, (and everyone else)

(Rev.13:18) ωδε η σοφια εστιν ο εχων τον νουν ψηφισατω τον αριθμον του θηριου αριθμος γαρ ανθρωπου εστιν και ο αριθμος αυτου χξς

Here's how Google translates it:
(Rev.13:18) the wisdom of the wise man I have spoken the number of the beast, the number of the man, and his number χξς (600,60,6)

Is anybody yet still having trouble seeing this?

1 hour ago, Ed J said:

Hi Friend, (and everyone else)

(Rev.13:18) ωδε η σοφια εστιν ο εχων τον νουν ψηφισατω τον αριθμον του θηριου αριθμος γαρ ανθρωπου εστιν και ο αριθμος αυτου χξς

Here's how Google translates it:
(Rev.13:18) the wisdom of the wise man I have spoken the number of the beast, the number of the man, and his number χξς (600,60,6)

Is anybody yet still having trouble seeing this?

Ed.    I could say the number six hundred and sixty six is .  TBC

What would that mean to you.  Exacly.   so again what on earth is the xss .   don't say sixhundred and sixty six.    What is it .