• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Yes sorry. I type on my small smart phone. And forget to check ha ha. The Antichrist will push a mark worldwide. Notice in rev 13 it's the second beast coming out of the earth. The first beast is a dictator he will have power over the whole earth. He will persecute the followers of Christ. He also will set himself up as a God. All the earth shall worship him. Except true believers. The second beast a man of course will have great satanic powers to do miracles. He is the one who caused all to receive the mark. Also his name or the number of his name will enable you to buy or sell. This is world government through the man of sin.  The gospel will be stop at that time too. The Antichrist hates the gospel and he hates God. He will blasphemy God and those who dwell in heaven. The hatred the world has for Christ and God the Father because They know him not. We are blessed beyond anything Frienduff to know him. And it's by his grace. So let's follow Jesus to the end. 

The more by grace I read , the more something is becoming very clear about THAT Second beast ,  it is as you say, IT causes, IT CAUSES the world to WORSHIP the beast

and take the mark.   by golly if we notice its description of two horns like a lamb yet speaks as a dragon,  THAT represents FALSE PROPHET that appears lamblike

a wolf in sheeps clothing .    the first beast sounds like a It has power over a WORDLY KINGDOM

but the second sounds like a religious figure and figures.      pointing the the one world govt , men and a man n time to come .

SO.    be on guard cause I see a message called all inclusive interfaith etc,   its goal,   to get people to embrace a one world govt man and men .

YEAH prophesy IS UNFOLDING right NOW .      through media, through religion and other religons a one world mindset is being prepared .   to cause what

the whole all inclusive one mind world for world peace to worshp the ONE WHO CAN GIVE THIS WORLD PEACE .    BAM ...................WAYNE ITS UNFOLDNG .   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  626
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Ha ha yes that's the one. I called his program once and got to talk to him. He was hard to listen to. I found him wooden. I liked the music on family radio. 

Yeah that is why my parents listened. They liked the music. They weren't too fond of Camping either. But the music was good and Camping wasn't on 24/7.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The more by grace I read , the more something is becoming very clear about THAT Second beast ,  it is as you say, IT causes, IT CAUSES the world to WORSHIP the beast

and take the mark.   by golly if we notice its description of two horns like a lamb yet speaks as a dragon,  THAT represents FALSE PROPHET that appears lamblike

a wolf in sheeps clothing .    the first beast sounds like a It has power over a WORDLY KINGDOM

but the second sounds like a religious figure and figures.      pointing the the one world govt , men and a man n time to come .

SO.    be on guard cause I see a message called all inclusive interfaith etc,   its goal,   to get people to embrace a one world govt man and men .

YEAH prophesy IS UNFOLDING right NOW .      through media, through religion and other religons a one world mindset is being prepared .   to cause what

the whole all inclusive one mind world for world peace to worshp the ONE WHO CAN GIVE THIS WORLD PEACE .    BAM ...................WAYNE ITS UNFOLDNG .   

I believe we are at the brink of this world government but remember it will be run by the first beast. Until he appears it will not happen. Which gives us time to serve Christ. The night comes when no one can work. That means the gospel is stoped in its tracks. And Christians cannot speak of Christ or do anything in his name. Let's be busy Frienduff.

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just now, Wayne222 said:

I believe we are at the brink of this world government but remember it will be run by the first beast. Until he appears it will not happen. Which gives us time to serve Christ. The night comes when no one can work. That means the gospel is stoped in its tracks. And Christians cannot speak of Christ or do anything in his name. Let's be busy Frienduff.

OH we will be busy.    But we can only do AS the SPIRIT leads.   

And the SPIRIT says warn them to have nothing to do with the all inclusive delusion interfaith .   HEY, if we see by grace and warn not

well then that is on me for not doing so.    I KNOW I warn out against this, but its not tiresome for me at all.    And along the way JESUS SAYINGS the gospel

correction and all things come as they are given.     Not saying you wayne, but people for years have tried to get me to either speak a certain way or be a certain way

And for years I just follow the SPIRIT .     I know I am grave , serious etc.    Will others help me .  I rejoice overwhelming when I see truth

the SPRIIT just rejoices within me.  but the same spirit WHEN it sees danger or error.............FLASHES INSTANT ALARM BELLS.

But you keep on reminding me and encourage me and warn me if you see error.  Don't be as many as just ignore it and chat .  IF YOU SEE ME IN ERROR,  REBUKE THIS MAN FAST .

• Group:  Mars Hill

7 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Speaking of being busy ,   lets edify the church with truth , let us be serious , grave , compassionate , folowng the pattern JESUS SET and not altering it a bit .

You be blessed wayen.     I loves ya like you me own pops.   

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Speaking of being busy ,   lets edify the church with truth , let us be serious , grave , compassionate , folowng the pattern JESUS SET and not altering it a bit .

You be blessed wayen.     I loves ya like you me own pops.   

You be blessed too ! And thanks. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  07/07/1977

On 10/28/2017 at 10:15 PM, Ed J said:

............................................................................................................χξς = 600, 60, 6
................It is easily seen and provable: that the translators  - USING GEMATRIA -
................considered "χξς" as a number because they - TRANSLATED IT TO THAT NUMBER

1) Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST:
for it is the NUMBER of a man; and his - NUMBER - is "Six hundred, Threescore, and Six". (Rev 13:18)
............................................................................................................χξς = 600, 60, 6

On 2/3/2018 at 11:19 AM, Amanda7 said:

This is interesting!  If these numbers add up then they do.. 

Hi Amanda,

We can clearly see that God is telling us the same thing
using the Greek Gematria of χξς (Rev 13:18) when
we look at the English Gematria of Rev 15:2

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory
over the beast, + over his image, + over his mark, + over the number of his name,
stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. (Revelation 15:2)

AND yes, the numbers really do add up....

......................................"over the beast"(140),
...................................+ "over his image"(131),
...................................+ "over his mark"(139),
...................................+ "over the number of his name"(256),
.......................................140 + 131 + 139 + 256 = χξς

....................Here, you can easily see that Rev.15:2 is talking about
....................the very same NUMBER that Rev.13:18 is talking about!

Edited by Ed J

39 minutes ago, Ed J said:

Hi Amanda,

We can clearly see that God is telling us the same thing
using the Greek Gematria of χξς (Rev 13:18) when
we look at the English Gematria of Rev 15:2

And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory
over the beast, + over his image, + over his mark, + over the number of his name,
stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God. (Revelation 15:2)

AND yes, the numbers really do add up....

......................................"over the beast"(140),
...................................+ "over his image"(131),
...................................+ "over his mark"(139),
...................................+ "over the number of his name"(256),
.......................................140 + 131 + 139 + 256 = χξς

....................Here, you can easily see that Rev.15:2 is talking about
....................the very same NUMBER that Rev.13:18 is talking about!

Hi Ed I don't think it means much. We are told to count the number of a man his name will add up to 666. That's all we need. The other thing your talking about does not change that. God does not tell us to add the numbers in chapter 15:2 you seem to be doing this on your own.

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  178
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  07/07/1977

................It is easily seen and provable: that the translators  - USING GEMATRIA -
................considered "χξς" as a number because they - TRANSLATED IT TO THAT NUMBER

1) Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST:
for it is the NUMBER of a man; and his - NUMBER - is "Six hundred, Threescore, and Six". (Rev 13:18)

Can anyone still deny that "Gematria" was used in the bible?