DavidFilm

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

What I'm about to say here is a wake-up call to the church. If you are following the news, you know that we are on the verge of World War III with North Korea, China, Russia, and others. Not only that, but I'm going to tell you something you may not be following in the news.  October 31, Halloween. 2017 is the 500th anniversary of the day that Martin Luther posted his 95 theses on the church of Wittenberg door. 

That day 500 years ago was to beginning of the Reformation, when Martin Luther split from the Catholic Church. Now you may not realize what's going on but right now as we speak there are many evangelical churches and ministries that are making huge concessions with the Catholic Church. 

The Pope claims that they have changed their church dogmaand now believe that that someone can become a believer by faith in Jesus Christ alone. And because of this change and their dogma, there are many Protestant denominations and churches are looking at it as a worldwide effort for worldwide embracing of worldwide churches. 

What many of them don't realize is that Martin Luther had a lot more misgivings with the Catholic Church than just that "the just shall live by faith."  Martin Luther stated that the word of God is the final authority in matters of the believer in Christ. Martin Luther stated that each believer was his own priest and did not have to communicate through anyone that he could pray to God through Jesus Christ alone. 

So church dogmas are still a problem in the split that Martin Luther had with the Church.  But Anyway, the point I'm trying to make Is that there Is a big huge worldwide effort to embrace all the denominations and churches and Catholic / Protestant Churches in the World into One World Church.  I cannot possibly get into the theological implications of this, but you can find it on YouTube, by simply typing search word "The Beast".  

Whether the Beast is the money system , or whether the Beast is referring to the Catholic Church, I believe that they are one in the same.  It's about the money system.
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Thank you David.  Let's all be in prayer, in relationship with our Saviour, in His Word, in fellowship with Bible-based believers, telling every person we can about His great salvation, whenever we can!  We are seeing these things happen right now.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Yes, a very eerie time to be sure.

I have read a lot of the dogma's of the RC dictums: even where it proclaims they have the authority to change Christ's words and meaning and scripture's words; such as when they changed the Saturday Sabbath to the Sun-day Sabbath.
There is also a very long history of roman pagan ties. I doubt they will break with those as well. Most have not read about the Roman Church's roots and history. I have even been criticized occasionally for having done so.

I suggest we now do some real study to find exactly what and who is behind the Roman's past dictates and dogmas. If we do this, we will have a very clear view of what the current 'One World Church' will look like.
If the root is sick, then so will be its fruit.

Edited by Justin Adams
syn

49 minutes ago, Cletus said:

maybe the falling away we have seen so far is not The Great falling away? 

You may be correct. But is it a question of degree or an absolute. From God's perspective it is so difficult to judge.

Would we even notice is my burning question? If we were brought up to be such and so, how would we really determine this as apostasy. What is Apostasy from The Lord's point of view.
There are quite a few anti-Semitic actions that I see the church participating in. Is this Apostasy? How bad does it have to get before we cross that line from mere error and sad misunderstanding to outright 'falling away'?
Is it an incipient onset? Or a move obvious and radical radical departure?

What exactly are we looking for?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

16 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

What exactly are we looking for?

As Jesus says:  "Turn and Seek Yahweh, for His Kingdom IS at hand."

1 hour ago, Cletus said:

maybe the falling away we have seen so far is not The Great falling away? 

What falling away have you seen so far ?  

15 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

You may be correct. But is it a question of degree or an absolute. From God's perspective it is so difficult to judge.

Would we even notice is my burning question?

"From God's perspective it is so difficult to judge."  ?    What does this mean ? 

Who is the "we" who do not notice ,  who are in the great falling away deceived and don't know it ?

1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

"From God's perspective it is so difficult to judge."  ?    What does this mean ? 

Who is the "we" who do not notice ,  who are in the great falling away deceived and don't know it ?

Peace:

God's ways are not our ways. His ways are past finding out sometimes. For instance, rather than bash people with the obvious, I would rather them come to the conclusion themselves that they might need to look a little harder at what they think they believe. Try to see it from the Lord's perspective perhaps.

And those IN the falling away, will no doubt be unaware of it most of the time. They perhaps are the ones most rigidly opposed to truth from other's perspectives and display a distinct lack of humility.

Personally I think it will be a gentle 'boiling of the frog' and not a sudden harsh hot water.
So much easier to deceive bit by bit, nibble by nibble, slight error by slight error.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Personally I think it will be a gentle 'boiling of the frog' and not a sudden harsh hot water.
So much easier to deceive bit by bit, nibble by nibble, slight error by slight error.

Do you mean  you think the 'boiling of the frog'  corresponds to the 'falling away' ?  Something that "will be" VS what did happen for the last 1700+ years ?

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

God's ways are not our ways. His ways are past finding out sometimes.

Do you want and seek to know His Way ? (positive expectations here)

14 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

And those IN the falling away, will no doubt be unaware of it most of the time. They perhaps are the ones most rigidly opposed to truth

I think by definition those in the falling away, those in the one world church and all the false churches,  are unaware of it ,   the same as Scripture says :  if the leaders knew what they were doing, they would not have crucified the Messiah Jesus.

And yes, you can see every day on the forum that they are the ones most rigidly opposed to truth,  yes, every day.

Like the letter Galatians in the Bible,  true posts today are warnings(life and death at stake) to those who are being strongly tempted, subtly often, to trust something other than Jesus for Salvation,  that they are being evrey day strongly tempted , subtly often, to trust something other than Jesus for Salvation.....  i.e. whenever possible to save even if by fire(as written, though not possible on the internet) those who are living in sin, or who are on the precipice of falling away from truth....

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Do you want and seek to know His Way ? (positive expectations here)

Definitely, always seeking.

The boiling of the frog has been going on for a very long time. For brief periods sometimes the frog jumps out, but I think we are now in the final stages of being boiled completely.

What happens next is going to be very interesting and very grave.