• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 10/29/2017 at 8:28 AM, DavidFilm said:

What I'm about to say here is a wake-up call to the church. If you are following the news, you know that we are on the verge of World War III with North Korea, China, Russia, and others.

..... kind of old news, isn't this ? The prominent world leader , head of the group that came after the ones(previous group heads) who started wwI and wwII and the other wars since then,  and before then,  claimed on March 17 one or two year ago that world war three had already started...  happy searching!  (I think it is still readily available online) just search for world war three started already...... with or without the date..... etc ...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,054
  • Content Per Day:  15.41
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:56 PM, simplejeff said:

..... kind of old news, isn't this ? The prominent world leader , head of the group that came after the ones(previous group heads) who started wwI and wwII and the other wars since then,  and before then,  claimed on March 17 one or two year ago that world war three had already started...  happy searching!  (I think it is still readily available online) just search for world war three started already...... with or without the date..... etc ...

Ronald Reagan had people scared when he took office.  What was the result?  Not World War III but the end of communism and the end of the USSR and the eastern block countries.  Freedom rang out for millions and millions of people, and the Berlin Wall fell and Germany was reunited.

I was reading an article today about President Trump's Asian trip and it was reported that the people in Viet Nam treated him like a king.  He is very popular in Viet Nam (60% approval rating) because Viet Nam is looking forward, not backward to what happened 50 years ago.  He seems to have garnered a lot of respect for the USA on this trip.  North Korea is a problem but it will not start a world war.  Iran is a much trickier situation thanks to Obama.

I don't see a one world church coming out of this.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I don't see a one world church coming out of this.

I don't see a one world church till the Antichrist/Beast takes over.

• Thumbs Up 1